Tamil  Reality Shows

Sun TV - Athiradi Singer (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 19

madumithas

madumithas

Posted: 01 March 2009 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Thank you Netra and Thamizhan on filling in the details of this weekends show.

Thank you so much Krithika for responding to my messages so quickly and joining india forums. Like i mentioned in a message to you, we have a wonderful bunch of friends here who have loads of healthy fun.

I have also contacted Mathangi, Krishna Iyer and my favorite Gopi...and requested them to join india forums. We will try to get more participants come in and join our discussions

Thanks

Madhu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sun TV - Athiradi Singer (Page 4)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 01 March 2009 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KrithikaaShur

KRITHIKAA SHURAJIT {CONTESTANT-ATHIRADI SINGER} :

Dear All,

Thank you so much for your continued support and all of us who are part of the show really appreciate it.Smile
God Bless

Helo dear, welcome to the group yaar ... thanks madhu for the efford of bringing them here ... do have fun with us here krithikaa .. Wink As i have mention above ur post, i do like ur style of singing Embarrassed do share with us info on the show too hun Smile

Edited by netra_rama - 01 March 2009 at 3:46pm

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 01 March 2009 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Welcome Krithika to IF and all the best Thumbs Up for the upcoming rounds ... You are doing a good job & keep it up buddy ... Hope to meet other contestants of Athiradi Singer too soon in IF Wink ....

Madhu , you are taking so much of effort daa Clap Clap Clap ..

I liked Ananth this week ... singing was good .. Mansi's attire & attitude was good ... Abhishek , he looks like a kid for me .... i don't know y LOL ... His voice is not bold enough for that Megam kottatum song ... He must have chosen some other song that really suited his voice ... Krishna was better than rest this week ... Gayathri was ok ...

Netz , that singer name is Binny Krishna kumar daa ....

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 01 March 2009 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Welcome Krithika 2 the forum...................Thanx madhu for all ur efforts & thanx nezu & shri 4 the updates.

madumithas

madumithas

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Hey guys ....thank you all for particpating in the discussions here.

As for my opinion about last weeks programme

Aanand - He sang well, but i wish he could have performed better.
Mansi - She has good attitude and performance, this week singing became a bit weak.
Abishek - This guy started off well but something went wrong somewhere in the middle. I guess he is still too young and way too chamathu.
Krishna - Krishna has the performance of a professional artist, though i feel he should stick to the original score than doing improvisation.
Janani - She was good but her voice was too shaky showing that she is nervous.
Gayathri - She attempted well, but her voice did not come out strong. I think she was too conscious.

Overall i enjoyed all the chit chat between the judges. Vijay Anthony was absolutely correct in his thoughts about how the participants have to be encouraged. He is a darling!

Endrum anbudan
Madhu

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Oh dear looks like I am way back in watching the show.

Only last Saturday they showed "Black and White" theme in Malaysia.  I think this Saturday is the continuation of last week.

I like Shasssuuuuuuu's song last week.  She was good, brave and sings directly to the camera or the audience.  She does not show any fear or shyness.  Although I wish she improves on her performance.

Welcome Kirthikka.  Wishing you all the best in the contest. 

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Thanx madhu for the update.

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 07 March 2009 at 8:36am | IP Logged

DATED 07.03.2009

Continuation of last week western round

Athiya (im not sure if im saying is name correct, if im wrong someone pls correct me yaar.

Song : Uyirin Uyirei (Kaaka Kaaka)

Prasanna ? Excellent performance, amazed with his dance

Vijay :  Nice, enjoyed both dance and songs

Chitra ? Fantastic performance, charanam bit not clear, but good dance and good eye contact.

I really enjoyed his singing and dancing. Was good. ClapClap

Dooraty

Song : Daddy Mummy vittil illai (villu)

Prasanna ? Singing good, voice very sexy and youthful, attractive singing.

Vijay ? enjoy her dance and performance, voice good.

Chitra ? Fantastic dancer, nice attitude, potential singer

(Prasanna tried to praise her more but vijay as usuall nakkal kinduran LOLLOLLOLhim and at the end prasanna just says nice performance doraty thank you nu ...vijay ask her if both mummy daddy goes to work vaa nuLOLLOL..)

I really loved this gal. She look so small and innocent and I like her attitude. Voice very sexy and really match her and the song. I think at the moment she is my fav .. lols.

Thaithis

Song : Sanggetha medam (SP song.. can't remember the movie)

Prasanna ? Good improvement, he has done his practise much.

Vijay ? said the similar, good improvement, lack of confidence, ask him to not to.

Chitra ? Lots of improvement compare to pervious show, but some lines no clarity, ask him to be careful in that.

I feel his singing was good but can't see much confidence in him. Another thing about him is his working as server in a hotel and yet he step in here bold to show his talent ... very good...)

Bargavi

Song : Maccha Kaarin (Sillindru ore Kadhal)

Prasanna ? Nice voice, humming is good but does not sound right.

Vijay ? best performance compare to her previous one.

Chitra ? At high notes, she does not seem to be confidence, ask her to not worry and try to just reach out the pitch. Good performance.

I feel she is just okay. Nothing much impress me but her voice was good.

Ramesh

Song : Vathikuchi pattikadhudha (Dheena)

Prasanna : High pitch very good

Vijay : Major difference can be seen and lot of improvement

Chitra : Super performance

Eliminated : Thithas, Janani, Abishek.

Edited by netra_rama - 07 March 2009 at 9:08am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top