Page   of 19
Page 3 Page 19

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 12:54am | IP Logged
since all reality show threads r here i feel its better left here melz

if u want to move it to other topics let me or ambi know

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sun TV - Athiradi Singer (Page 2)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smlaksh

Thanks Madhu for this thread ... There was a guy named Ramesh , who came without any proper musical learning , all he had is kelvi nyanam .... OMG , his Voice is just simply wonderful Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap ... He sang the Suttum vizhi sudar thaan from Kandukonden Kandukonden movie ... Really his voice is a god's gift .... Unfortunately , that guy got eliminated Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  .... He works as a lorry loadman in Mannarkudi ... I really wanted & prayed for him to win , but alas Cry ...

Abt judges , Vijay Antony most of the times he gives a positive comments ... Chitra is quite balanced & she points out participants mistakes in a polished way ... Prasannna , he looks handsome (for me atleast Embarrassed ) , but he just straight points out their mistakes ... He needs to be more polite & attentive to the program without jollufying & konjufying lady participants Angry ...

thanks a lot madhu for opening this tread. Meli was right. We had discussion about opening this but no one was watching them. Ive been watching it from day one since my in laws watch them Wink

Maha, ur  right about Ramesh. i was really shock with his voicce. Real super daa. And i was really really annoyed they had to send him off. Cud have send the other gal as her voice or talent was not much there .. can't remember her name right now.

As for the judges, i dun like much of their comments maha. Sometimes they comments seem to be breaking the spirit of the participants. Other times they are okay. Especially Prasanna, he just says out things wihout trying to make them sound not so hurt Angry

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nallu

since all reality show threads r here i feel its better left here melz

if u want to move it to other topics let me or ambi know

I rather have them here nallu.l If possible, cud you make this as sticky pls Embarrassed

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 2:29am | IP Logged
ok netz lets see wat others say

sticky yup it will made sticky if it becomes really active Wink

madumithas

madumithas

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Thank you Nallu, Netra, Caryn, Meli and Maha for participating.  Please do whatever you all can to advertize this thread, so if anyone who knows the participants.judges or hosts they can reach out to them to push them to participate here as well.  That would be really nice!

Yes Caryn, Chitra is a gorgeous lady ...she definetely has a good mix of wonderful talent and oomph and style. Her comments are good  and i absolutely adore her voice. She sang the chandralekha song beautifully in one of the AS shows.

About Prasanna - he is definetely smart, but all his nasty comments ...i know where it is coming from. Its kind of hard to please a carnatic musician if you dont get the stuff right. But my guess is all his nasty comments is just to get a kick for the show....you know like a Simon Cowell.

Vijay Antony - WEll what can i say about him, he is a darling. I love his songs, i love his attitude, i love his kindness,i love his encouraging advice to the participants, i love his love for thavani and overall i just love everything about him. No seriously, he is a very sensible person who has made it clear by his acheivements that interest, hardwork and creativity can bear fruits.

madumithas

madumithas

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 4:49am | IP Logged
All,

Please write about your favorite participants.

Madhu

madumithas

madumithas

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 4:57am | IP Logged

My favorite participants

Top on my list of male singers is  Gopi Krishnan - He sang Kamban Yemandhan last time, i just fell flat to the floor. He really has a wonderful voice and melody, i dont think he can sing any folk, rusty song. I became this fellas fan when i heard more about his Sri Lankan background. Please join me encouraging this wonderful talent.

Next are Srinivas and Sakthi - Srinivas definely has a class of his own, he has a good carnatic base. But Sakthi needs to be appreciated since i dont believe he has learnt carnatic music formally.

As for female singers, at the moment all the girls who sang in the retro round were top class
Mathangi, Shaswathi, Krithika and Varshini. I really cant choose between anyone.

Of course i really really like Ramesh and prayed so much that he should not be eliminated. He has  a wonderful voice and they could have retained him and train more with his voice and nuances. I am as disappointed as anyone of you about his elimination.

Madhu

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the information Madhu.

I thought the same thing about Prasanna. Indian Simon Cowell. Wink  But on the bright side, with his criticisms, it will bring out the talents in the participants. 

I have not formed any opinion abt the participants but I will as I go along. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top