Sun TV - Athiradi Singer (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 19

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaalpaiyyan

I thought Al Rufian was a total package. So his elimination is a shocker.

im yet to get over this vaal!!CryCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sun TV - Athiradi Singer (Page 10)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Welcome to all the new members, KV, Mathangi, Thiagu and Vaalpayian. 

Thank you for all the comments given.

However, what shocked me from your comments was how could 6 contestants were eliminated at one go?  That is so strange.  So left with how many contestants.  For a slow moving contest, suddenly to eliminate 6 is a shocker.

kmrpry05

kmrpry05

Posted: 22 March 2009 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Oh well... I wish at least our voices will be heard and we can expect some explanation or justification on their decision yesterday. Bringing back few of them with wild card or something will be good.

Lets see how the show goes but definitely I lost my interest... It will not be the same...

- PV

madumithas

madumithas

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Thank you Netra once again for the updates.

It is very evident that the producers have already decided who the winner is going to be....i dont think all decision depends on judges. All that is  left to be done is elimination one by one....in what order is where the logic is....Mathangi, is that true? You dont have to answer this though...i dont want to put u in tough spot.

From my side....I am happy that I will be seing one or two more performances of my good friends.....Krishna Iyer, Gopi, Mathu and Krithiga.  Al-Rufian elimination was definitely a shocker.

FYI
1. Krishna mentioned that he and Gopi are appearing in a Kalaingar TV program soon...or maybe it was on sunday.
2. Krishna is already singing in some Telugu movies and Kandaswamy movie.

Edited by madumithas - 23 March 2009 at 7:46am

madumithas

madumithas

Posted: 23 March 2009 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Originally posted by thiags

I am totally disappointed. Can some one reply is the elimination is based on judge or public voting.

Is some one playing politics in the show.

Welcome to the forum thiags!

The judgement (elimination) is not decided by the judges (this was hinted by Chitra in one of the previous episode). As you've mentioned, public voting is another possible way of judging the participants, but if this is the case then they should let the audience know about this!

Politics? I don't know and I hope not!

Sri

Yes you are right. I dont think Elimination is based on judges. Nope its not public voting either.....maybe based on the opinion letters they receive....producers might decide, i seriously doub it though. It is all POLITICS

Edited by madumithas - 23 March 2009 at 7:13am

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
hi everyone...
wanted to come here a while back, but got a chance only today.

Vaalpaiyan, I felt exactly the same way about the 6 contestants.. and about their elimination.
Al rufian's elimination was a total, total shock to me. Same way, didn't expect Srini to go out this early.

vaalpaiyyan

vaalpaiyyan

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supree

hi everyone...

Vaalpaiyan, I felt exactly the same way about the 6 contestants.. and about their elimination.

Al rufian's elimination was a total, total shock to me. Same way, didn't expect Srini to go out this early.

Supree, I am glad that we feel exactly the same way about the eliminations.

That being said, I am also looking forward to the next episode. I am hoping the quality and the level of competition increases dramatically. I have been wanting to post my thoughts about the performances in the last episode. Here they are. Finally.

1) Krithika and Maansi: Whoah! I just loved it. This song would have been a bad choice even if one of them performed poorly. Great performance from both Krithika and Maansi. Krithika's expressions were great. What I also noticed was that they dressed up in the same colors as Ramya Krishnan and Simran did in the movie "Panchathanthram". Nice attention to detail. Krithika was outstanding. She looked very pretty. Maansi was equally dynamic, but I thought her voice broke down a little bit. It was WOW performance from both of them.

2) Saashwathi and Srini - Srini was off the mark (as discussed earlier). Saashwathi's performance was very neat and clean, nothing extravagant. Saashwathi looks really cute. I like the day she has been dressing and projecting herself.

3) Balaji and Ramesh - How do you explain Balaji surviving and Al Rufian getting eliminated? Beats me. Balaji should count himself very lucky for having survived this long.

4) Anand and Gayathri - I didn't quite agree with the judges that Anand did a bang up job. For the first time he performed OK. But being fair to him, his voice is good and he sings well.

All - Your thoughts on the last episode?

Edited by vaalpaiyyan - 25 March 2009 at 10:06pm

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaalpaiyyan

Originally posted by supree

hi everyone...

Supree, I am glad that we feel exactly the same way about the eliminations.

That being said, I am also looking forward to the next episode. I am hoping the quality and the level of competition increases dramatically. I have been wanting to post my thoughts about the performances in the last episode. Here they are. Finally.

Thanks!. - Yeah, me too looking forward to the next episode.

3) Balaji and Ramesh - How do you explain Balaji surviving and Al Rufian getting eliminated? Beats me. Balaji should count himself very lucky for having survived this long.
Aiyoooooo... kaiyai kodungka Vaalpaiyan. Smile  I really thought that Balaji will be one in last week's elimination and his stay surprised me!Confused

4) Anand and Gayathri - I didn't quite agree with the judges that Anand did a bang up job. For the first time he performed OK. But being fair to him, his voice is good and he sings well.
enakkum avvalavaa onnum puriyalai... when Prasannaa pugazhnthu thallify Anand! In fact, I did rewind a couple of times to see what was he mentioning about!!  Embarrassed Wink

All - Your thoughts on the last episode?  

BTW, Netra forgot to mention in my last post- sorry-nna!
 Your updates for the last episode with the Judge's comments were excellent!!!   ClapClap

Edited by supree - 26 March 2009 at 1:10pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top