Caryn thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Congrats to the winners

Thanks for the updates
madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello Friends

First of all , i want to thank each and everyone who participated in this forum topic, hope you guys had fun discussing this program.

As for the finals, i kind of have to disagree with many of you. I agree Mansi has been consistently good in the past peformances, but there was nothing exceptional about her final performance. Comparing Mansi and Mathangi, i would definitely rank Mathangi way way way up. Anand's final performance wasnt that great either. Anand's voice is definitely not fit for melody. Somehow the judges reactions last week was so artificial, not sure how many of you will agree with me.  But however i would like to congratulate all the winners in this program,  though a little disappointed that some of y favorites who deserved awards werent given any.

Anyways now that the program is over, not much to look forward to next weekend.  Sun TV did keep us entertained and a good break from the hanuman vaal serials. I have to thank Sun TV personally caus this program has been a big turning point in my life giving me the catalyst to help me rediscover myself, showering me with unexpected mounds of happiness! Thanks Again!

Good luck to all the AS participants for a bright future. We know that already some of our friends are stepping towards stardom. I will probably send out an email to some of our AS friends to do their final posting here and then the moderators can close this topic.

Thanks to all of you
Endrum Anbudan
Madhu

KrithikaaShur thumbnail
Dear Ms.Madhu and All Others who've been kind to each of us(contestants),

It was lovely to receive a friend request from Ms.Madhu two months back and We were all so happy about the amazing reach this show has and i really appreciate each of you're support and encouragement not just to me, but to all my co-contestants who are all more of "family" right now.

Negative comments and feedback have only shown us how much you care and like each contestant in the show.

Most of us have started singing otherwise, for albums and other music companies after the show and it couldn't have been possible without the enormous support and love the viewers have for the show and for its contestants .

Thanks and Love to all the people who've taken efforts to discuss the topic and hope we do grow to be better artistes and need you're support throughout

Thanks, Love and Regards,

Krithikaa Shurajit

P.S. There's one more episode this week, Don't miss it 😊

suryaindia90 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

It has been really nice to join this forum.  I thoroghly enjoyed watching this show.  Nice to know from Kiritka that there is one more episode.  We will certainly watch and give our comments.

vaalpaiyyan thumbnail
All,

My first post after the finals.

WOW! CONGRATULATIONS TO MANSI. THE DESERVED WINNER!

I am so excited for Mansi. She definitely was the "Athiradi" Singer/performer of the show. I agree that she didn't perform that great in the finals, but her consistent superior performances in previous episodes got her the title. I would have been disappointed with any other result. So I am very glad with the way things have turned out.

Yeah, it was sort of disappointing for Mathangi who delivered a stunning performance in the finals. At the end of the day it was cumulative performances that mattered and that is how it should be.

It was nice to see Krithika posting her thoughts. Wish you good luck. It looks like you guys have already gotten what you hoped to achieve out of this show. Wish you the best and please do continue to entertain us. Nice to note that all criticisms were taken in the right spirit.

It would be great if other contestants posted their thoughts as well.

Madhu, thanks for reaching out to all contestants and most importantly being instrumental in creating the forum.

vaalpaiyyan thumbnail
Too bad. Just one more episode to go. Do you guys know when the second season is going to start? Will it be with the same judges?
kmrpry05 thumbnail

Great news to know that there is one more episode this week! Something to look forward to!

I can't wait to hear these voices in movie songs... It was an awesome team!

Good luck to all of the contestants!
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates guys

Goodluck to Kirthikka and all other contestants.  All the best to you in whatever you do.

Madhu honey, don't be a stranger.
Athiishana03 thumbnail
Hi Guys! I'm new here..
I LOVE the show so much! Well done and thank you to all the contestants, judges, presentators and the rest of the athiradi crew, for such an enjoyable series!

I love singing myself, and I am interested in participating in the show.
When are the auditions? How can i apply to be on the show?

Please email me or reply back on this forum! thank u so much 😃