Tamil Reality Shows

Sun TV - Athiradi Singer - Page 3

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
28 February

This week was western round. But have to say, three judges gave good laughs today 😆😆😆 Special guest was Veni who sang raa raa song. She sang that song towards the end of the show.

Mansi started by singing hey Baby (alagiya thamil magan). I felt her voice did not suit that song. Its a high pictch song and her voice seem to be off track 😕

Abishek was next with Minnal Vegam ( i think its 80's remix) Was okay. Nothing much can be said.

Janani - She sang Sikki mukki Nerupa song. She is clasical singer and for  her to choose this song 👏👏 though certain part i felt her voice bit shaky. Overall she did well.

Krishna - he sang song from Unnakum Yennakum something something ... the song something something itself. he was good but i loved his dance more 😳😛

Gayithri - she sang the song Sei Yedavathe sei ... and she was good for me 👏👏👏 I really enjoyed her singing.

🤔 i was watching this and at the same time chatting with atina and meli 😛 missed few ..l hope someone can fill in. But for me this week .. Gayithri did good 👏👏😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-~*Thamizhan*~

Welcome to the forum Krithikka!

28th Feb 2009

[My comments are in red]

Anand - Engeyum Eppothum (Polladhavan) - Decent voice, no performance! Prasanna asked him to sing the "Thithikka Thithikka Paesi Kondu" lines again and praised him. The other judges commented about the lack of performance.

ama, forgot to mention about this guy sri 😳 yes, his voice was good .. i wud say my second best for this week performance 😳
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-KrithikaaShur

KRITHIKAA SHURAJIT {CONTESTANT-ATHIRADI SINGER} :

Dear All,

Thank you so much for your continued support and all of us who are part of the show really appreciate it.😊
God Bless

Welcome Krithikaa to our Tamil Section.

I like your voice and style. All the best dear. Please visit us often and give the details of the shooting etc....
mellisai thumbnail

28th Feb 2009

[My comments are in red]

Anand - Engeyum Eppothum (Polladhavan) - Decent voice, no performance! Prasanna asked him to sing the "Thithikka Thithikka Paesi Kondu" lines again and praised him. The other judges commented about the lack of performance.⭐️⭐️

Manshi - Nee Marilyn Monroe (Azhagiya Tamizh Magan) - All the judges were mainly impressed by her performance/ attitude. Vijay suggested Manshi could be the Athiradi Singer.I must admit that her performance/ attitude was athiradi, but singing wasn't up to the mark.⭐️⭐️

Abhisek - Megam Kottatum (Enakkul Oruvan) - Prasanna was pleased. Chitra wasn't satisfied, she commented that his voice was flat and Vijay Antony encouraged him. His performance and singing was dull, he could have added some simple expressions!⭐️

Janani Kamakshi - Neruppae.. Sikki Mukki Neruppae (Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu) - Fine voice/ performance. not the perfect song selection.Prasanna and Vijay Antony said she was looking worried. Chitra added she wasn't satisfied with her singing and the attitude for song was missing.⭐️⭐️⭐️

Krishna - Laptop Laptop Sollum Something (Something Something) - Best performance today, and a good voice too. Prasanna said he was diverted by the dancers and Vijay added that he was diverted by the four girl dancers!😆 Chitra was satisfied with his performance and singing.⭐️

Gayathri - Sei Ethaavathu Sei (Billa) - Another good performance/ attitude, but voice went up and down!Vijay Antony said Prasanna liked her "sei" from this song. Prasanna answered, "enna villain-a parkiraanga sir roadla ponaa".😆 Chitra said her dress was nice, but wasn't satisfied with her singing.⭐️⭐️⭐️

madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you Netra and Thamizhan on filling in the details of this weekends show.

Thank you so much Krithika for responding to my messages so quickly and joining india forums. Like i mentioned in a message to you, we have a wonderful bunch of friends here who have loads of healthy fun.

I have also contacted Mathangi, Krishna Iyer and my favorite Gopi...and requested them to join india forums. We will try to get more participants come in and join our discussions

Thanks

Madhu

netra_rama thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-KrithikaaShur

KRITHIKAA SHURAJIT {CONTESTANT-ATHIRADI SINGER} :

Dear All,

Thank you so much for your continued support and all of us who are part of the show really appreciate it.😊
God Bless

Helo dear, welcome to the group yaar ... thanks madhu for the efford of bringing them here ... do have fun with us here krithikaa .. 😉 As i have mention above ur post, i do like ur style of singing 😳 do share with us info on the show too hun 😊
Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Welcome Krithika to IF and all the best 👍🏼 for the upcoming rounds ... You are doing a good job & keep it up buddy ... Hope to meet other contestants of Athiradi Singer too soon in IF 😉 ....

Madhu , you are taking so much of effort daa 👏 👏 👏 ..

I liked Ananth this week ... singing was good .. Mansi's attire & attitude was good ... Abhishek , he looks like a kid for me .... i don't know y 😆 ... His voice is not bold enough for that Megam kottatum song ... He must have chosen some other song that really suited his voice ... Krishna was better than rest this week ... Gayathri was ok ...

Netz , that singer name is Binny Krishna kumar daa ....
kadhambari thumbnail
Welcome Krithika 2 the forum...................Thanx madhu for all ur efforts & thanx nezu & shri 4 the updates.
madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys ....thank you all for particpating in the discussions here.

As for my opinion about last weeks programme

Aanand - He sang well, but i wish he could have performed better.
Mansi - She has good attitude and performance, this week singing became a bit weak.
Abishek - This guy started off well but something went wrong somewhere in the middle. I guess he is still too young and way too chamathu.
Krishna - Krishna has the performance of a professional artist, though i feel he should stick to the original score than doing improvisation.
Janani - She was good but her voice was too shaky showing that she is nervous.
Gayathri - She attempted well, but her voice did not come out strong. I think she was too conscious.

Overall i enjoyed all the chit chat between the judges. Vijay Anthony was absolutely correct in his thoughts about how the participants have to be encouraged. He is a darling!

Endrum anbudan
Madhu

Caryn thumbnail
Oh dear looks like I am way back in watching the show.

Only last Saturday they showed "Black and White" theme in Malaysia.  I think this Saturday is the continuation of last week.

I like Shasssuuuuuuu's song last week.  She was good, brave and sings directly to the camera or the audience.  She does not show any fear or shyness.  Although I wish she improves on her performance.

Welcome Kirthikka.  Wishing you all the best in the contest.