Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

madumithas

madumithas

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 5:23am | IP Logged
 I thought there would be a topic already to discuss Athiradi Singer program, I could not locate one so i am starting one here.
 My love for has music is finally being answered by SUN TV. When this program started i could not appreciate some of the musical talents that came through Athiradi Singer, but as it goes along it defintely has been quite captivating.   I am sure there are tons of friends here who appreaciate music, please do join in and discuss about this programs.
 Please help me in getting some details of hosts,judges,particpants to get know the people better.

Thank you all!
Madhu

Edited by madumithas - 24 February 2009 at 5:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaglitteringstarCarynsankadevi30smlaksh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sun TV - Athiradi Singer" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madumithas

madumithas

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 5:28am | IP Logged

HOSTS

Mathangi & Erode Mahesh

singermathangi.com                erodemahesh.com

Judges

Vijay Anthony(www.vijayantony.com)

Prasanna

Chitra Iyer (www.chitraiyer.com)

more information about the judges will be posted soon.

Edited by madumithas - 25 February 2009 at 4:27am

madumithas

madumithas

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Retro Round Participants

The participants below are the ones who made it to the to the the February 21st show. Please feel free to post articles about other eliminated participants as well.

Balaji  - Kalangalil aval vasantham

Harish -

Rajesh -

Shaswathi - Palinginal oru maaligai

Varshini - Aada varalam paada varalam

Mathangi - kunkuma poove konju purave

Sakthi Loganathan - Andru vanthathu athe nila

Srinivas - Oru naal Poduma

Krithika - Maama Maama

Gopi Krishnan - Kambam yemanthan.

Eliminations : Rajesh & Harish.

Edited by madumithas - 25 February 2009 at 4:58am

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Thanks Madhu for starting this section...we thought about opening a thread for it..but since none of us saw it from the beginning..we gave up.

It will be nice to get info about the participantsSmile

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Thanks Madhu for this thread ... There was a guy named Ramesh , who came without any proper musical learning , all he had is kelvi nyanam .... OMG , his Voice is just simply wonderful Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap ... He sang the Suttum vizhi sudar thaan from Kandukonden Kandukonden movie ... Really his voice is a god's gift .... Unfortunately , that guy got eliminated Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  .... He works as a lorry loadman in Mannarkudi ... I really wanted & prayed for him to win , but alas Cry ...

Abt judges , Vijay Antony most of the times he gives a positive comments ... Chitra is quite balanced & she points out participants mistakes in a polished way ... Prasannna , he looks handsome (for me atleast Embarrassed ) , but he just straight points out their mistakes ... He needs to be more polite & attentive to the program without jollufying & konjufying lady participants Angry ...

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

Madhuuuuuuu..... only yesterday I was asking about Chitra in Tamil Arratai Munai and suddenly you have opened a topic on that.  I was looking in the internet for her, but only SPB's sister's name came out

Thank you

Yes, me, too started to watch AS recently, although I missed a first couple of weeks.  I was swooned over the cute and handsome judges and Chitra fascinated me so much.  She is gorgeous.  Is she wearing contact lens? 

Laksh, yes I was impressed with the same guy Ramesh - but from what I understand he does 'dappa kuthu" and sings in the funeral.  I don't know how far it is true.

Both the men judges were cute.  I think the bearded one is a replica of Vikram actor. 

Anyone knows why one of the singer (I cannot remember her name) but she reminded me alot of Meltor (correct sp??) Shoba pulled out without any explanation?

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Meli, can this be moved to Kollywood Masala, since this is SunTv programme and it is not a serial.

It is up to your decision but I am sure many will enjoy discussing about this if it is KM.  Your call. Thanks

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

Meli, can this be moved to Kollywood Masala, since this is SunTv programme and it is not a serial.

It is up to your decision but I am sure many will enjoy discussing about this if it is KM.  Your call. Thanks

Caryn,

I dont have any access here...its up to Ambi di or Nalz or BG.Smile

Since its a suntv reality shows...i think other topics is more adapatedSmile

Btw...that Ramesh guy - he is a kooli who works as a muttai thokufies...it was so sweet of his friend to drag him into this prog n paying for it tooSmile

Edited by meli - 24 February 2009 at 6:47pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top