Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
And what about guys dont they use girls do u any knowledge of guys ...Hey u can never make any girl happy by using such term ( commercial) against them๐Ÿ˜†...sachci mai bohot rude ho ๐Ÿค” Edited by sonur15 - 15 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sonur15

And what about guys dont they use girls do u any knowledge of guys ...Hey u can never make any girl happy by using such term ( commercial) against them๐Ÿ˜†...sachci mai bohot rude ho ๐Ÿค”-----such bolne wale ko log yahi naam dete hey๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† 

I Hate someGirls๐Ÿ˜†
Anam_naan thumbnail
see at the end boyz nd girls r different with mentality.....nd they both need to understand dis..boyz at der place are right nd we at our place are right....nd neither of us want to compromise...girlz r soft nd delicate..boyz need to understand..nd treat dem like dat..nd boyz r loud nd too super cool people type..girlz need to understand dat nd treat dem like dat...

wat ever mentione by u "Believe" to some extend are rit nt fully bt its just coz we are girlz..nd dats natural...

nd last bt nt d least girls are alwayz better..no doubt...agr hum nai honge to aaplogon ko janwar se insaan kaun banaiga...

-Believe- thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_anam

see at the end boyz nd girls r different with mentality.....nd they both need to understand dis..boyz at der place are right nd we at our place are right....nd neither of us want to compromise...girlz r soft nd delicate..boyz need to understand..nd treat dem like dat..nd boyz r loud nd too super cool people type..girlz need to understand dat nd treat dem like dat...

Eg.:- ye duniyaa main 1000s of laws there for supporting /encoraging/helping  womens...ye sub kon create kiya....'males'.......so plz dont say we not understand womens!!

wat ever mentione by u "Believe" to some extend are rit nt fully bt its just coz we are girlz..nd dats natural...--thx for accepting the diffects๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

nd last bt nt d least girls are alwayz better..no doubt(ok..๐Ÿ˜ƒbt its depends) ...agr hum nai honge to aaplogon ko janwar se insaan kaun banaiga...-------๐Ÿ˜•thats too much my friend....better u say like this...'agr hum log nai honge to aaplogon ko insaan se janwar kaun banaiga'..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Believe

I Hate someGirls๐Ÿ˜†

as u hate some girls i think u judge other girls thinking dat these girls also have those girl's qualities n all that ..but every girl evn evry person is dofferent!...n ya ye sab qualities that u mentioned in d list ye sab agar ho par agar dil se aap kisi ladki ko pyar na karo then u can nvr make her happy!..Believe me Believe ji!๐Ÿ˜Š
-Believe- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dream

as u hate some girls i think u judge other girls thinking dat these girls also have those girl's qualities n all that ..but every girl evn evry person is dofferent!...n ya ye sab qualities that u mentioned in d list ye sab agar ho par agar dil se aap kisi ladki ko pyar na karo then u can nvr make her happy!..Believe me Believe ji!๐Ÿ˜Š----lol ok๐Ÿ˜† am not hating anyone okk ...happy!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

Happy Womens Day to all !!!  ๐Ÿ‘

Actuly u people need any spl day........cos everyday is urs!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ BELIEVE
thanks fr understanding that everyday is OURS!..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Believe- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dream

@ BELIEVE

thanks fr understanding that everyday is OURS!..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ya ya!!! welcome.........misunderstanding people make understarding people so confuse...!!dont misunderstand๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

You know Womens influence in mens life is too much,I think  a men experience with 6 kind of women..Mom,Grandmothers,Sisters,G/F and Wife and Daughers....Mom teach love and caring...granny teach innocents, sis's teach sharing n caring ...G'friends teach how to handle womens,how to behave with other girls๐Ÿ˜›...wife...i dont know bt i think caring n commitment. and adjestment๐Ÿ˜‰...daugher's teach resposiblitiy...etc etc...๐Ÿ˜ƒuff jaada tho nahe hua...๐Ÿ˜‰ 
personaly Mother Tharesa inflused me a lot....I still remember when am in 9th class, 1994...Mother visited my skool, that time I got chance to give  rose to her...and had done a welcome speach too,full darr darr ke speach dia...after my speach went to take blessing from her...that time she kissed my head, n told me...'be confident whatever you doing,god bless' . I feel Lucky to meet her n take blessing from her side...

Any men influenced u!!!!!!!! November month theres MEN's Day...dont forget to celebrate!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

But we are best....We rule without sword๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Believe - 15 years ago
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Vinu - Must say that was a touching post!

And we girls have never denied men's influence on our lives.  We live in the same world so of course they will be influences from both.

But don't generalize and say things like girls can't make good decisions or this and that. 

Each person is different regardless of their gender, so it's better to evaluate each person separately than saying all guys or girls are ___.

Only my view, but I see the discussion is going on and on and I bet it's a never ending discussion.

-Mahi
-Believe- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mystery-

Vinu - Must say that was a touching post! ---HUM kabi kabi dil se bolte hey yaar!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

And we girls have never denied men's influence on our lives. ... We live in the same world so of course they will be influences from both....okie gr8..ok whos that people!!
But don't generalize and say things like girls can't make good decisions or this and that.  --phir bi wahi baat๐Ÿ˜†am just try to categorized๐Ÿ˜‰...

Each person is different regardless of their gender, so it's better to evaluate each person separately than saying all guys or girls are ___....lol ek aggresive topic chahiye dha isliyee bannaya๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

Only my view, but I see the discussion is going on and on and I bet it's a never ending discussion.--you people wanna end it...no probs...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-Mahi