Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

pair

ME_T Senior Member
ME_T
ME_T

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Kashish-Sujal pair

Model-turned-TV actress Aamna Shariff, who currently plays the deglamorised 'widow' character Kashish in Kahiin To Hoga on Star Plus has been meeting up with Bollywood filmmakers who apparently want to cast her opposite her silent but obsessed lover-boy Sujal, played by the suave Rajiv Khandelwal.

"Yes, that's true, I am getting into movies. Which is why I am not signing any more TV serials. There are quite a few offers and some want to cast Rajiv and me together to cash in on our popularity," smiles Aamna who was pleasantly shocked when they were both honoured as the most happening 'romantic jodi' of the year at the Star Parivaar Awards held last weekend.

"What has really touched me is that although our romance was shown over hardly six episodes, lakhs of viewers are craving to see Sujal and me come together once again. And weird as it may sound, during those romantic scene shoots, I was not at all friendly with Rajiv, because I had this (wrong) impression that he was too egoistic. But yet the ishq-vishq looked so intense," laughs the sensitive Cancerian.

So how come she signed for the Pakistani serial Ana when she was refusing more TV offers? "It was a very challenging role of a bar dancer Megha who is forced into it because of her circumstances. It's only a 13-episodic story and my role has a variety of shades and at the same time I am required to wear dresses which are decent without any vulgar exposure," says the self-groomed actress who has danced to the Maar Daala song from Devdas in Ana.

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

HEHEHEHE her names Megha in that soap

anywayz YEY we get to see them in a film, hey can anyone tell me when that soap comes so i can check it out i am interested cause shes got my name

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top