Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Slumdog Millionaire Oscars Backstage Photos - Page 2

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
just so happy for everyone associated with SM......πŸ˜ƒ........the kids & Anil...πŸ˜‰.seem to have had a time of their life.....πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wow these pix r really cute
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I was almost tempted to put JaiHo as my new slogan.....but Obamanos is equally enchanting....nahi???

Thanks for the pics girl....trust you to find the right thing for the right crowd....πŸ˜‰
lovely crowd.....with lovely awards....the kidsies are so cutsies....
btw I am hysterical with Nupur-Mayank antics.........
Ahhh life is good......😊
Nupur9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: apux

@ Anu, yeah I think the shirt's button must have popped open when he took the oscar in his hands and raised it up when SM won best pictureπŸ˜†

*Deep thinking*
Yes, yes indeed.....good observation but superb explanation.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nupur9

I was almost tempted to put JaiHo as my new slogan.....but Obamanos is equally enchanting....nahi???

Thanks for the pics girl....trust you to find the right thing for the right crowd....πŸ˜‰
lovely crowd.....with lovely awards....the kidsies are so cutsies....
btw I am hysterical with Nupur-Mayank antics.........
Ahhh life is good......😊

Heyy Nupsie! LOL Obamanos is big time enchanting as well lekin filhaal I toh have fultoo Jai Ho phever going on!πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†......You're welcome for the pics! Yeah the kids are A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E! And glad you're enjoying MN antics too! Me enjoyes them a lot too!πŸ˜†
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love Anil. He is too sweet and cute.
Nupur9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

Heyy Nupsie! LOL Obamanos is big time enchanting as well lekin filhaal I toh have fultoo Jai Ho phever going on!πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†......You're welcome for the pics! Yeah the kids are A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E! And glad you're enjoying MN antics too! Me enjoyes them a lot too!πŸ˜†

Same Pinch!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I totally enjoyed when like our desh ki population...we the desis crowded the whole stage...with all these nanhe munhe baalaks & baalikas walking aways with the limelite....
Wanted to so badly go & pinch their cheeks and say "Jai Ho" to you cutsies!!!!
Anil smile was for Colgate I betcha! πŸ˜†
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Danny and his crew show such warmth to the kids and are so down to earth . They rock !! Absolutely no staryy attitude , that one thing the Indian stars need to learn from them 😊