Joined: 29 September 2008
• Dancing styles : Classical, western, freestyle• Training : Classical - Bhartnatyam for 1 month, Kathak - 6 months (basics). Has been dancing from last 6 years. Three time winner in Boogie Woogie. • Favourite style of dancing : Western • Personality : Simple • Most unforgettable moment in life : None • Where does he/she see herself in 5 years from now : In Mumbai and as a reputed dancer.
• Idol(s) : Dad
• Physical Disability : NoneJAI KUMAR NAIR • Age : 24 • Origin : Mumbai • Family : Father is a retired electrical contractor, mother is a housewife, elder brother and sister are working in call center • Route to Mumbai : Made it through the Mumbai finals and is selected for the grand auditions. • Dancing styles : Jazz, Hip hop, rock, salsa, bollywood, contemporary, afro jazz
• Training : Yes. One year in Jazz (cant disclose the place)
• Life's philosophy : Achieve success
• Physical Disability : Dislocated his toe and knuckle bone in 2008
• Dancing styles : Classical- Kathak, freestyle, hip-hop, folk - Lavni, Bhangra, ghoomro.• Training : 5 to 6 years from the Poona university - BA (dancing) from Nand kishore Kapoor, was with Birju Maharaj for 2 Years (was offered a few training by Birju Maharaj in Delhi) • Favourite style of dancing : Kathak and Bollywood. • Personality : Open minded, highly adaptive and a fast learner.
• Most unforgettable moment in life : When she was awarded a Gold medal by the President at Delhi. Recently when she won 'Aaja Mahive'. Was complemented for her performance in a one act Play at Pune. Acting - awarded by Natasamrat - I place .• Where does he/she see herself in 5 years from now : Wants to win a national award either in dancing or acting • Idol(s) : Madhuri Dixit and Saroj Khan • Life's philosophy : Hard work never goes unpaid. • Closest friend/person to heart : Sister- Ms.Sheetal and Dance Partner-Praveen (Marathi Actor- TV- Chimney Patra)
• Why DID? : To showcase her talent on a National level
• Physical Disability : NoneMAYURESH WADKAR
• Dancing styles : Contemorary, Modern salsa, Hip-hop, Bollywood, Ballet, Rope Waltham stunts, b-boying, Parker, folk, Punjabi.• Training : Terence academy, freelancing with Bosco and Caesar • Favourite style of dancing : Contemporary, Bollywood, Hip hop, b-boying and Stunts. • Personality : Enthusiastic and Versatile. • Most unforgettable moment in life : None
• Where does he/she see herself in 5 years from now : As a Superstar, actor. Wants to be a dancer forevere• Idol(s) : Sudha Chandran. And everyone who is a good dancer. • Life's philosophy : "Live and let others live". He tries to keep everyone happy. • Closest friend/person : Family and friends Richa and Raju. • Why DID? : Wants to be a good dancer. Wants to do an item number. Interested in acting.
• What do you do currently? : Is a struggling actor. Shoots for music album.
• Physical Disability : None
• Favourite style of dancing : Hip Hop.• Personality : Friendly • Most unforgettable moment in life : None • Where does he/she see herself in 5 years from now : As a dancer and choreographer. • Idol(s) : Ganesh hedge, Prabhu Deva. • Life's philosophy : Dance • Closest friend/person : Parents
• Why DID? : Likes to dances.• What do you do currently? : Doing his 10th • Passion : Dance and playing football
• Physical Disability : NoneVRUSHALI CHAVAN
• Dancing styles : Bharathnatyam, jazz, contemporary, bollywood, western, salsa, jazz, kathak, contemporary.• Training : since the age of 3. Master in Fine arts. classical from the Nalanda Nrithyakala Mahavidhyalayafor 5 years. Ballet from Hema malini for 4 years. • Favourite style of dancing : Freestyle • Personality : Happy go lucky, straight forward, easy going.
• Most unforgettable moment in life : When she was offered the main lead (Ram) for a ballet of Ramayana in spite of being a Girl and a junior amongst all by her Idol Mr.Vaibhav Arekar, When she was complemented by Geeta Kapoor at the DID auditions• Where does he/she see herself in 5 years from now : Wants to be in the media (choreography or dancing). If it is dancing wants the title of "Lady Hrithik". • Idol(s) : Vaibhav Arekar - her guru at Nalanda nrithyakala mahavidhyalaya, Madhuri Dixit, Kanak Bede (founder- Nalanda Nrithyakala Mahavidhyalaya and Mohiniattam) • Life's philosophy : Believe in yourself
• Closest friend/person : Mother is her biggest strength
• Physical Disability : None
The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:
femmie, jalak-ji, ~Simz~,
Joined: 24 September 2006
Joined: 14 January 2009
Joined: 09 February 2008
vote for Terence ki Toli
Author: smitamawani Replies: 5 Views: 627
|smitamawani||5||627||22 May 2009 at 7:26am by mishcutie90|
terence ki toli should win...but now ALISHA 0r JAI
Author: ruchi9999 Replies: 21 Views: 1565
|ruchi9999||21||1565||21 May 2009 at 11:13am by kumkumsepyar|
The TERRENCE CHRONICLES...(everything Terrence)
Author: prem-sam-mayu Replies: 46 Views: 8488
|prem-sam-mayu||46||8488||06 May 2009 at 9:26pm by honesty4honey|
Terrence ki Toli
Author: Priya_SD Replies: 5 Views: 728
|Priya_SD||5||728||04 May 2009 at 9:52am by clarissa|
remo and gita's kids at cost of terence ki toli
Author: ilutl Replies: 16 Views: 2299
|ilutl||16||2299||24 April 2009 at 3:41pm by heernprem|
And it is truly a surprise..
Faisal asserts that he is eager to work.. be it on the fiction space ...
Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.
Popular Channels :
Quick Links :