Joined: 29 September 2008
• Dancing styles : Classical, western, freestyle• Training : Classical - Bhartnatyam for 1 month, Kathak - 6 months (basics). Has been dancing from last 6 years. Three time winner in Boogie Woogie. • Favourite style of dancing : Western • Personality : Simple • Most unforgettable moment in life : None • Where does he/she see herself in 5 years from now : In Mumbai and as a reputed dancer.
• Idol(s) : Dad
• Physical Disability : NoneJAI KUMAR NAIR • Age : 24 • Origin : Mumbai • Family : Father is a retired electrical contractor, mother is a housewife, elder brother and sister are working in call center • Route to Mumbai : Made it through the Mumbai finals and is selected for the grand auditions. • Dancing styles : Jazz, Hip hop, rock, salsa, bollywood, contemporary, afro jazz
• Training : Yes. One year in Jazz (cant disclose the place)
• Life's philosophy : Achieve success
• Physical Disability : Dislocated his toe and knuckle bone in 2008
• Dancing styles : Classical- Kathak, freestyle, hip-hop, folk - Lavni, Bhangra, ghoomro.• Training : 5 to 6 years from the Poona university - BA (dancing) from Nand kishore Kapoor, was with Birju Maharaj for 2 Years (was offered a few training by Birju Maharaj in Delhi) • Favourite style of dancing : Kathak and Bollywood. • Personality : Open minded, highly adaptive and a fast learner.
• Most unforgettable moment in life : When she was awarded a Gold medal by the President at Delhi. Recently when she won 'Aaja Mahive'. Was complemented for her performance in a one act Play at Pune. Acting - awarded by Natasamrat - I place .• Where does he/she see herself in 5 years from now : Wants to win a national award either in dancing or acting • Idol(s) : Madhuri Dixit and Saroj Khan • Life's philosophy : Hard work never goes unpaid. • Closest friend/person to heart : Sister- Ms.Sheetal and Dance Partner-Praveen (Marathi Actor- TV- Chimney Patra)
• Why DID? : To showcase her talent on a National level
• Physical Disability : NoneMAYURESH WADKAR
• Dancing styles : Contemorary, Modern salsa, Hip-hop, Bollywood, Ballet, Rope Waltham stunts, b-boying, Parker, folk, Punjabi.• Training : Terence academy, freelancing with Bosco and Caesar • Favourite style of dancing : Contemporary, Bollywood, Hip hop, b-boying and Stunts. • Personality : Enthusiastic and Versatile. • Most unforgettable moment in life : None
• Where does he/she see herself in 5 years from now : As a Superstar, actor. Wants to be a dancer forevere• Idol(s) : Sudha Chandran. And everyone who is a good dancer. • Life's philosophy : "Live and let others live". He tries to keep everyone happy. • Closest friend/person : Family and friends Richa and Raju. • Why DID? : Wants to be a good dancer. Wants to do an item number. Interested in acting.
• What do you do currently? : Is a struggling actor. Shoots for music album.
• Physical Disability : None
• Favourite style of dancing : Hip Hop.• Personality : Friendly • Most unforgettable moment in life : None • Where does he/she see herself in 5 years from now : As a dancer and choreographer. • Idol(s) : Ganesh hedge, Prabhu Deva. • Life's philosophy : Dance • Closest friend/person : Parents
• Why DID? : Likes to dances.• What do you do currently? : Doing his 10th • Passion : Dance and playing football
• Physical Disability : NoneVRUSHALI CHAVAN
• Dancing styles : Bharathnatyam, jazz, contemporary, bollywood, western, salsa, jazz, kathak, contemporary.• Training : since the age of 3. Master in Fine arts. classical from the Nalanda Nrithyakala Mahavidhyalayafor 5 years. Ballet from Hema malini for 4 years. • Favourite style of dancing : Freestyle • Personality : Happy go lucky, straight forward, easy going.
• Most unforgettable moment in life : When she was offered the main lead (Ram) for a ballet of Ramayana in spite of being a Girl and a junior amongst all by her Idol Mr.Vaibhav Arekar, When she was complemented by Geeta Kapoor at the DID auditions• Where does he/she see herself in 5 years from now : Wants to be in the media (choreography or dancing). If it is dancing wants the title of "Lady Hrithik". • Idol(s) : Vaibhav Arekar - her guru at Nalanda nrithyakala mahavidhyalaya, Madhuri Dixit, Kanak Bede (founder- Nalanda Nrithyakala Mahavidhyalaya and Mohiniattam) • Life's philosophy : Believe in yourself
• Closest friend/person : Mother is her biggest strength
• Physical Disability : None
The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:
femmie, jalak-ji, ~Simz~,
Joined: 24 September 2006
Joined: 14 January 2009
Joined: 09 February 2008
vote for Terence ki Toli
Author: smitamawani Replies: 5 Views: 575
|smitamawani||5||575||22 May 2009 at 7:26am by mishcutie90|
terence ki toli should win...but now ALISHA 0r JAI
Author: ruchi9999 Replies: 21 Views: 1508
|ruchi9999||21||1508||21 May 2009 at 11:13am by kumkumsepyar|
The TERRENCE CHRONICLES...(everything Terrence)
Author: prem-sam-mayu Replies: 46 Views: 8030
|prem-sam-mayu||46||8030||06 May 2009 at 9:26pm by honesty4honey|
Terrence ki Toli
Author: Priya_SD Replies: 5 Views: 701
|Priya_SD||5||701||04 May 2009 at 9:52am by clarissa|
remo and gita's kids at cost of terence ki toli
Author: ilutl Replies: 16 Views: 2259
|ilutl||16||2259||24 April 2009 at 3:41pm by heernprem|
Faisal asserts that he is eager to work.. be it on the fiction space ...
Rajasthani Chhora Ani Marathi Porgi!
Popular Channels :Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK
Quick Links :Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index