Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

_Anonymous_

IF-Dazzler

_Anonymous_

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 10:01am | IP Logged

I'm so sick and I have a fever and I've been vomitting alot

And I'm so upset because yesterday me and my friend were working on this chemistry project thats due today and today's the last day to hand the projects in but last night I became so horribly sick, I didn't go to school and I called my friend to say that I couldn't come because I was sick but in turn she yelled at me and said that we did all that work for nothing...God...what do I do? 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'm Sick" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bas02

Goldie

bas02

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 10:05am | IP Logged
oh no!I hope you get better.REST is my advice!You need to recover before you can deal with anything else!! Hope you feel better!Hug

SONYA_K

Goldie

SONYA_K

IFs Strict Mod

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Take care of urself dear...And yes do rest!!SmileSmileSmile

Get well soon,
Sonya.

nishi

IF-Dazzler

nishi

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 11:58am | IP Logged

take care and get well soon

and rest coz that is important and do not be tensed coz it can worsen the situation .

as per the project is concerned your friend can hand it over to the concerned person coz even she has worked on it too ,right unless it is necessary for you to be personally present there ,its OK

anitha.b

IF-Dazzler

anitha.b

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Health is wealth. Take care of yourself first and then when you get back talk to your friend and ask her what was she thinking?

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Hope you get well, _Anonymous_

i think this is a sick season, lots of people have been getting sick.  Im also sick, i didn't go to school today either.  Anyone else not feeling well?

BTW...can't your friend hand in the project?

Edited by meghavi - 21 January 2005 at 3:58pm

munizaaa

Goldie

munizaaa

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Well i think u should go to school u have comitment to ur friend and she might be really mad at u for not coming. on the other hand u also need some rest, oh god that is a big problem, but i think if u tell ur teacher maybe she let u turn it in late.Dead

Get better soonSmile

_Anonymous_

IF-Dazzler

_Anonymous_

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi

as per the project is concerned your friend can hand it over to the concerned person coz even she has worked on it too ,right unless it is necessary for you to be personally present there ,its OK

We have to present it to the class and hand it in to the teacher by today...but we can't because I'm not in school and the project is in my house...so even she can't present it by herself

Post Reply New Post

Go to top