Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mistyy thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
how come we didn't hear any thing about this Resool Pookutty , is he related to Rahman?

Originally posted by: piya_y116

oh look at Maya, dividing the country ...not done, Raj thakery might be offended for u taking his placeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Arre no division. Every Indian belongs to a region. Seeing a Malayali winning an academy award is also a happy moment for me. First time. I am an Indian and a Malayali. Both my identities.

Now waiting for another Indian A R Rehman. I don't care if others win for SDM or not.

BTW is Gulzaar nominated for lyrics or something?
hahaz thumbnail
Wasn't A.R. Rehman supposed to open the Oscars?
I hope he performs Jai Ho!! God that song is mesmerizing πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: piya_y116

how come we didn't hear any thing about this Resool Pookutty , is he related to Rahman?

His name was there from the beginning Piya. But ARR is of course the bigger name. Sound mixers aren't as famous as Music directors.

He isn't related to ARR. ARR is a Tamilian. Of course not dividing India. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Mistyy thumbnail
i know Maya, i was just pulling ur leg..no one can take the place of the Great Raj Thackrey, he is one of a kindπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw i am surprised with ur interest in hindi movies,most my friends are Malayali...and they have absolately no clue about any of the hindi movies! You are like complete opposite (not a bad thing), just sayingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
rehmannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Mistyy thumbnail
ok so time for A R Rahman for SM
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rahman won for best original Score!!
TheRowdiest thumbnail