India-Forums

Kinshuk Parul Chemistry (Page 16)

RagVir4eva IF-Rockerz
RagVir4eva
RagVir4eva

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by susmita.khamrui

Hi everybody,
I just wonder why Ragini is not wearing the pendant that Ranvir gave him at the mandir?

Ranvir had given that pendant to Ragini as a symbol of love, and she kept that on at all times after that (except in part of one scene, which was a blooper)... She even had it on during her marriage... She took it off when she changed out of her bridal wear... The reason for this is that now she had her mangalsutra to wear... The chain with pendant was a symbol of love, but the mangalsutra symbolizes much more than that... It is the symbol of their love, their promise to be with eachother thru thick and thin, etc... most importantly it symbolizes that they are tied into such a beautiful union of wedlock... I would have liked it if they had left that long mangalsutra that they had given her during the earlier episodes when they got married, and let her wear the chain with pendant too, but I kind of understand what they wanted to show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..luv_shahid..

RagVir4eva IF-Rockerz
RagVir4eva
RagVir4eva

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pankhi

Originally posted by susmita.khamrui

Hi everybody,
I just wonder why Ragini is not wearing the pendant that Ranvir gave him at the mandir?
 woh old fashion ka ho gaya hai nai. U didn't notice that our RAGI change her style statement at a regular interval of 2 - 3 months. Every 2 & 3 months ke interval mein woh apne makeup, accesories, wardrobe, hair style, bangles etcccc change karti rehti hai. Aur fir kuchh bhi repeat nahi karti hai. and if i m not wrong RAGi na apna mangalsutra bhi 2 ya 3 baar change kiya hai. Honemoon ke waqt, murder mystrey ke waqt, KC ke waqt etccc.Smile

Yaar, isme fashion ki koi baat nahi hai... woh yeh dikhana chahte the ke shaadi se pehle Ranvir ne jab use chain aur pendant pehenaya tha, toh Ragini ne use itne pyaar se pehne rakha kyonki it was given by Ranvir as a symbol of his love... usne tab tak nahi uttara jab tak Ranvir ne use mangalsutra nahi panaya tha... She wore the pendant as if it was a mangalsutra, respecting it, loving it, and understanding the love and support behind it... It was not just a materialistic gift, it held a very important meaning and value for Ragini... and as for changing the mangalsutra a few times, yes thats true, first during the wedding and honeymoon, Ragini had a long mangalsutra, then they changed it to a short one... This I guess they did because they didn't give her a necklace to wear (like Sadhna always wears one), so since her neck looked a little empty, they changed it to a short mangalsutra as we saw from the time when Shlok was there till when Ragini came back home from Saharanpur... They changed it in the next episode, but the reason for this was that the one that she was wearing prior to this latest one, broke from the middle, during the shooting of the episode in which Ragini fell off the cliff... I noticed this when I saw those episodes, and I was hoping that they would change it, because it was looking very plain since the so called "diamond" piece broke off from the center... I like this new one, its small, simple, yet elegant...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhi..luv_shahid..

..luv_shahid.. IF-Sizzlerz
..luv_shahid..
..luv_shahid..

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 4:10am | IP Logged
jeenu di Shocked
u can write a essay on Ragini's mangalsutra and her chain ROFL
RagVir4eva IF-Rockerz
RagVir4eva
RagVir4eva

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dharaa

jeenu di Shocked

yaar RagVir ki yaa Ragini ki koi bhi baat ho, mujhe har ek detail bilkul detail se yaad rehti hai... essay kya, tum poori book likh waalo...LOL LOL LOL... aur jahaan tak magalsutra aur chain ki baat hai, pehle bhi kahin baar humne discussions kiye hain is baat pe... LOL
..luv_shahid..
..luv_shahid..

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RagVir4eva

jeenu di Shocked

yaar RagVir ki yaa Ragini ki koi bhi baat ho, mujhe har ek detail bilkul detail se yaad rehti hai... essay kya, tum poori book likh waalo...LOL LOL LOL... aur jahaan tak magalsutra aur chain ki baat hai, pehle bhi kahin baar humne discussions kiye hain is baat pe... LOL

haa haa di
how can i forget those discussions on the chain and the mangalsutra LOL
ussi pe atke hue the LOL

but seriously i loved her chain, Ranvir has a good choice of gifts Embarrassed
RagVir4eva IF-Rockerz
RagVir4eva
RagVir4eva

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

jeenu di Shocked

haa haa di
ussi pe atke hue the LOL

haan yaar, I also loved her chain, and I have something very similar to it that I wear most of the time... aur yaar us chain with pendant ko dekhte hi woh saare scene (mandir waala, and the other few scenes where they showed the chain) mere saamne se aise guzarte hain jaise ke Ranvir ne woh chain Ragini ko nahi, balke mujhe pehnaaiye ho... LOL LOL LOL
..luv_shahid..
..luv_shahid..

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

jeenu di Shocked

haa haa di
ussi pe atke hue the LOL

haan yaar, I also loved her chain, and I have something very similar to it that I wear most of the time... aur yaar us chain with pendant ko dekhte hi woh saare scene (mandir waala, and the other few scenes where they showed the chain) mere saamne se aise guzarte hain jaise ke Ranvir ne woh chain Ragini ko nahi, balke mujhe pehnaaiye ho... LOL LOL LOL

same with me di
jitni mehnat maine uss pendant ke liye ki thi utne toh kabhi apne studies keliye bhi nahi ki hogi LOL LOL LOL
mujhe us chain-pendant and usse jude memories se pyaar hai, dher saara pyaar...mujhe bohot accha lagta tha, and aapne kabhi notice kiya tha, jab bhi ragini sad hoti thi, ya tensed hoti thi ya thode se bhi problem mei hoti thi sabse pehle she used to hold the pendant, aisa lagta tha as if it is giving her the strength to face all the tough situations
RagVir4eva IF-Rockerz
RagVir4eva
RagVir4eva

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

jeenu di Shocked

haa haa di
ussi pe atke hue the LOL

same with me di
jitni mehnat maine uss pendant ke liye ki thi utne toh kabhi apne studies keliye bhi nahi ki hogi LOL LOL LOL
mujhe us chain-pendant and usse jude memories se pyaar hai, dher saara pyaar...mujhe bohot accha lagta tha, and aapne kabhi notice kiya tha, jab bhi ragini sad hoti thi, ya tensed hoti thi ya thode se bhi problem mei hoti thi sabse pehle she used to hold the pendant, aisa lagta tha as if it is giving her the strength to face all the tough situations

mujhe bhi us pendant se itna pyaar bas isi kaaran hai, uske peeche jo yaadein judi hui hain, us kaaran... aur haan yaar, definetly maine har baar notice kiya ke jab bhi Ragini pareshaan, udhaas, yaa chinta mein hoti thi, woh pendant ko pakadti thi... even when she used to think of or miss Ranvir, even then sometimes she used to grab the pendant (best example would be when she was laying down on her bed and thinking of Ranvir before the balcony aur paas scene), and I swear yaar, just like Ragini, mujhe bhi yeh aadat hai... actually mujhe yeh aadat use dekh ke nahi hui, LOL, woh kya hai ke maine pehle Sai Baba ka pendant pehna hua tha, toh jab bhi main pareshaan yaa udaas hoti thi, isliye main bhi pendant ko pakadti thi, aur uske baad pendant toh badal gaya, magar aadat nahi badli... LOL LOL LOL

Go to top