Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apux thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: sana9

No need to be rude, and don't get defensive.  Face the fact.

What fact are you referring to?
sajibabe thumbnail
they look odd together, sorry no offence to fans of this jodi.
what chemistry there is none, plus ragni looks more like ranbir's big sister, than his mrs

ragni 100% looks older than rambo the hotty
plus i feel the actress playing ragni's role fails badly in romantic scenes,
she just cannot enact romantic scenes authentically, it looks so fake when she is with him expressing love or physically enacting intimate scenes & it lcomes accross as if some one has put gun on her head to do these scenes

who wouldnt like to romance rambo the hotty & any good actress would have made these scenes so very romantic, authentic, more realistic & beautiful, but sorry not with ragni

her expressions are same with her mum, dad & bro when she is expressing her immense love & care for them
and they remain same when she is trying to romance rambo the hotty

but i would love to say to this girl  expressing love to your family is one thing, but when you ae exporessing it your hubby, please try to change your expressions & mould them in way that they look more romantic

plus please change the look in your eyes when you are staring at your hubby, bring some passion, romance &  intense love in them, instead of looking like a kid lost in the park

what made these producers choose this actress for this role, i feel the show is doing so good, that they are over looking at the weakness of there certain actors lack of acting talent

i feel if they wanted parul for this role, they should have chose a mature looking actor
as kinsh the dish looks too young for her, or could have changed the story a bit & made ragni few year older than rambo the hotty in the show
but chemistry between them is a big fat no
pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajibabe

what chemistry there is none, plus ragni looks more like ranbir's big sister, than his mrs

she just cannot enact romantic scenes authentically, it looks so fake when she is with him expressing love or physically enacting intimate scenes & it lcomes accross as if some one has put gun on her head to do these scenes

who wouldnt like to romance rambo the hotty & any good actress would have made these scenes so very romantic, authentic, more realistic & beautiful, but sorry not with ragni

her expressions are same with her mum, dad & bro when she is expressing her immense love & care for them

but i would love to say to this girl  expressing love to your family is one thing, but when you ae exporessing it your hubby, please try to change your expressions & mould them in way that they look more romantic

plus please change the look in your eyes when you are staring at your hubby, bring some passion, romance &  intense love in them, instead of looking like a kid lost in the park

what made these producers choose this actress for this role, i feel the show is doing so good, that they are over looking at the weakness of there certain actors lack of acting talent

i feel if they wanted parul for this role, they should have chose a mature looking actor
as kinsh the dish looks too young for her, or could have changed the story a bit & made ragni few year older than rambo the hotty in the show

Ok.. you are entitled to your own opinion and i respect that.. first.. i think we are in agreement that Kinshuk (or rambo) is definately HOT and even I want to be with himwhen he is acting all romantic! cuz really who wouldn't.. 😊

NOW.. as far as Parul goes.. i have to disagree with you completely! i think she is a fantastic actress and her expressions are her strongest point!! to be honest.. before Ragvir started i loved her and only watched to get a glimpse of her.. but when the Ragvir started i LOVE both of them TOGETHER!!!! I think her expression are real and geniune when she is acting whether it be with her parents or Ranvir!! you can't tell me that when she cried for Ranvir's love nothing was felt.. when she flirted with Ranvir it put a smile of my face.. it's before of the way she acts and the hard work she puts into it that makes me respect her as an actress of great talent and as a human being.. as you can tell I LOVE HER ALOT!!!!

Even before i thought she look a little mature for him too! but when i finally see them together i would see why this couple work so well on screen and on the audience. they are a unique couple with some great chemistry!!! I mean no matter what they are doing.. they look soo cute together!! and when they are misbehavoring or flirty with each other.. theylook absolutely perfect for each other.. i think when it comes to romance.. they are the hottest and most passionate couple out there!!! i can't get enough of their romance because they make me feel that they are a real couple..... that's how good i find their romance and acting!! esp Parul.. when she is with Ranvir(on screen) or Kinshuk (off screen) the way she behaves with him is soo real and soo geniune that i fall in love with couple all over again! i can't wait for tonite's epi cuz it's finally their union day!!! can't wait!!!

and and when she is with Ranvir i feel that she burns the scene with her eyes only.. forget about the rest of the scene... and when you see them off screen you can their comfort level and hence know why they perform soo well together!! They work so hard in portraying their role and i think she does an amazing job at it.. and i dont want to compare.. but in acting Parul is still superior to Kinshuk in some scenes.. but I LOVE kinshuk too. heck this guy made me watch Kajjal ( i never watched it before.... but i am watching it just to get a glimpse of him).... I LOVE THEM BOTH!

I wish Parul and Kinshuk all the best of luck for the future!

luv pri
PS: Hope i didn't offend you! just wanted to express my view on her..
Edited by pc84 - 15 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

I disagree with each and every word. Completely. All I can say is to each his own. You obviously have different criterias to judge Parul by as an actress.....I think she's a brilliant actress and is just FANTASTIC in ALL her scenes...be it the emotional ones or the romantic ones.

Kinshuk does have a comparitively boyish look to him but all of that is overcome by the natural chemistry they both share....largely in part to the great off-screen dynamic they have as well. I feel that they have an old world charm to their chemistry where a lot is said through the eyes only.....and that is what sets them apart. It is not for nothing that their popularity as a pair has soared so much.
pc84 thumbnail
@ Anu.. so true.. they do have some great natural chemistry together!!! only 1/2 before the i can see tonite's epi. i am waiting so eagerly!!!!
AreYaar thumbnail
@Pri: Oh you're gonna LOVE the epi! It was one of the BEST epis in recent days! Pura epi hi awesome tha! All the RagVir/Saalekh scenes are just too good!
pc84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

@Pri: Oh you're gonna LOVE the epi! It was one of the BEST epis in recent days! Pura epi hi awesome tha! All the RagVir/Saalekh scenes are just too good!

\
ok.. that did not help my breathing.. it just got faster yaar.. omg.. only 5 mins.. ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait now.... ragvir finally finaly after all this time unite.. and Salekh too!omg.... darn.. only 4 mins now...  why is time moving soo slowly yaar
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I agree completely she looks older thn him and  hubby is looking college goin guy....even in formal wear he is looking younger....
apux thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

It is not for nothing that their popularity as a pair has soared so much.

Exactly!  If Ragvir looked so horrendous together as some people are suggest, I doubt their popularity would be this high.  A lot people adore Ragvir's chemistry....so there has to be something together....I don't think people would like a to watch a "brother" and "sister" romance each other.  I know I'd turn my t.v. off.  I don't think people have been turning their televisions off when bidaai comes on. 
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: apux

Exactly!  If Ragvir looked so horrendous together as some people are suggest, I doubt their popularity would be this high.  A lot people adore Ragvir's chemistry....so there has to be something together....I don't think people would like a to watch a "brother" and "sister" romance each other.  I know I'd turn my t.v. off.  I don't think people have been turning their televisions off when bidaai comes on. 

Adi!πŸ€— Ok, I just randomly felt like giving you a hugπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Exactly....I for sure wouldn't want to watch a 'brother' and  a 'sister' romanceπŸ˜²πŸ€’πŸ˜†.....btw, how do you like Kinshuk's new name of Rambo the hotty?🀣

Anyways, coming back to the topic....dude, after today's epi, their chemistry has SOARED even more than usual.....and I don't think it's just my 'bias' as a fan of them....they were just FANTASTIC today! They both deserve a huge round of applause for how well they enacted their scenes in today's epi!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘