Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

what is this show about?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bhargaviup

Groupbie

bhargaviup

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
I thought this show would be about the adjustments made by the lead couple after the marriage and how slowly they fall in love with each other.

But from the day the show started there is not even one optimistic thing shown.

I am not able to understand what the show is all about?

is it about -

1. that u believe the world outside and not your own daughter. I have a feeling whether akshara is rajshri's own daughter? The way she does not trust akshara and jumps into conclusions makes me think about the same. being over cautious does not mean that u dont trust ur daughter at all.

2. be quiet till the marriage. dont speak anything. - according to the show dont speak anything with the guy who is about to become ur life partner. u shlould be quite and talk to him only after marriage.

3. sing songs in ur own house, and stop it suddenly beacuse some xyz person said that he does not want a singing wife.

4. wear costly jewellery,clothes and do nothing except crying.

5. a girl should not have any dreams in life. get her married as soon as she turns 18/19 without even asking her what she wants to do in life.

well seeing all this, i am definitely going to stop watching the show. And please stop showing this crap under the name of culture.culture definitely does not mean all this nonsense.

Edited by bhargaviup - 21 February 2009 at 10:57pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what is this show about?" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
the story didnt started yet..its abt arreange marriage abt the life of Akashra and Natik..they are showing everything what actual can hapen in real life. Just wait and watch right now sotry is slow but after natik it wil be rocking and u get your question the answer too.

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Himanivineet

the story didnt started yet..its abt arreange marriage abt the life of Akashra and Natik..they are showing everything what actual can hapen in real life. Just wait and watch right now sotry is slow but after natik it wil be rocking and u get your question the answer too.

i agree with you yaar when naitik enters its going to rock but then its damn slow sometimes i feel like switching channels but i cannot because akshara is there and i cannot afford to miss her at all....her beauty...her simplicity...her respected nature to everyone just touches my heart....but then i hate to see her crying...man i dislike that rituraj now he just make our doll cry so much...its not so nice to see akshara crying when she is such a happy and cheerful person although she is introvert and hides all her feelings to herself....

as for the story i hate akshara family the whole family is totally nuts except for varsha....god its totally irritating seeing the whole family overeacting just because a stranger doesn't want a singing wife for god sake she only told him that he friends thinks she can have singing as a career....the whole family should send to a asylum for treatment just because a stranger said something weird and they stop akshara from singing and also the father being the strong headed man and always supports his daughter doesn't utter a word to his wife....i think both family are nuts and needs treatment except for varsha and akshara....such a lame reason to reject a sacred marriage proposal

as for the story well this story is about Akshara and Naitik how they are bind into a sacred relationship called marriage but theirs story is different their love starts after marriage and how they adjust together with both of their good side as well as bad side how they fight all odds together and in the end falls deeply in love with each other...a story that tells that love marriage does happen when you know the person before marriage but there is also another form of love which happens after marriage and this is when you doesn't know the person but you grew to know him...understand him and love him for all births this is the story of Akshara and Naitik...a step by step relationship a journey of relationships after marriage consist from Marriage....Friendship...Love and all ends with two body but one soul word Husband and Wife

well according to me for a arrange marriage you need to amke your husband/wife a friend and understand him/her better so that the marriage can move to another step of love and ultimately accept him/her with your full heart and give your mind... body and soul to him and thats what we called Marriage Made In Heaven

well yaar my advice is don't stop watching yaar...yes its slow and for somedays we have to bear it till naitik enters and when he enters and marries akshara the whole story will be beautiful

Edited by Mages - 22 February 2009 at 12:45am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top