Debate Mansion

Is the country india not ours anymore? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

crossroads7

Posted: 23 February 2009 at 4:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is the country india not ours anymore? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunidhifan4evr

Goldie

sunidhifan4evr

Posted: 23 February 2009 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunder-Ladki

Its natural and we should be proud that india has become one of the most advanced country in the world. But there are always plus points and minus point in any improvement. For example people still spit pan peek and urinate on the road side, rubbish and filth anywhere and everywhere, when we land at the airport everyone run after you like veltures, beggars harass you, but then there a point that whatever you want you can get in india. people have now got the sense of maturity and keen to move forward with time. The other thing I donot like is teasing the girls on the road when you are walking with friends or alone. People are trying their best to adapt good things from the west. Thats why I think most of the bollywood films are shot in USA, Uk or other parts of the world to show how the westerns live and what is their lives. India is getting very mordern now, But will take a long time until the village life is not changed then it may not. Lets hope for the best for our country. !! LOL !!
personally i think we should be proud if other countries were applying our culture into their world not rather than us applying other country cultures becz thtat gives them a chance to be proud of their country.

sunidhifan4evr

Goldie

sunidhifan4evr

Posted: 23 February 2009 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by NeevPrachi4evr

Its natural and we should be proud that india has become one of the most advanced country in the world. But there are always plus points and minus point in any improvement. For example people still spit pan peek and urinate on the road side, rubbish and filth anywhere and everywhere, when we land at the airport everyone run after you like veltures, beggars harass you, but then there a point that whatever you want you can get in india. people have now got the sense of maturity and keen to move forward with time. The other thing I donot like is teasing the girls on the road when you are walking with friends or alone. People are trying their best to adapt good things from the west. Thats why I think most of the bollywood films are shot in USA, Uk or other parts of the world to show how the westerns live and what is their lives. India is getting very mordern now, But will take a long time until the village life is not changed then it may not. Lets hope for the best for our country. !! LOL !!
personally i think we should be proud if other countries were applying our culture into their world not rather than us applying other country cultures becz thtat gives them a chance to be proud of their country.

I am not talking about india take up western culture, but to be as modern and forward as the rest of the world is. People should understand that cleaniness is rather important for health, getting education is more needed by everyone to take the country forward. Maturity and control of population is beneficial for the poor families and for the economy of the country. Well people are trying to follow the western not take up their culture. We live in foreign countries have we taken up western culture. We haven't so that does not mean we are backwards in any sense. The same is with india. I donot think there is any harm to be modern and walk with the time. We are in the 21st century and thats where we should be even in india. !!Thumbs Up !!
I am not exactly saying that they india shouldnt be going the modern way but i think its going too far the way its going way of like relation ship and you know wat i mean even the movies and all tat

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 23 February 2009 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 23 February 2009 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
well its good if its going more advanced or "western"
atleast there wont be any garbage lying around on roads
and nobody even bothers to pick it up -_-

chal_phek_mat

chal_phek_mat

Posted: 23 February 2009 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
hmm, how about we go back to the days of bow and arrows, running around half naked, blaming the west of everything

sorry we are already there in someways and thanks to people like Muthalik we will get there fasterLOL

On serious note, a culture, a country that adapts to the changing needs of its people survives, others get to deal with brain drainWink

rogna

IF-Rockerz

rogna

Posted: 23 February 2009 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
there are still many parts of india that are traditional. trying to preserve their traditions that have been passed on from generations to generations and those who are trying to preserve their languages. english is being taught in india because english has become so massive and important. knowing english and how to speak and write it is very important and makes life easier, finding a job easier and many other things, but this doesn't mean that people are abadoning their own languages.

FloralWraith

FloralWraith

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
It's called the creation of a global culture. No culture or nation or group is able to be completely isolated now. We're all humans, we can now start sharing with each other. While it doesn't seem like it, all cultures are melding together into a vortex. There are Asian influences in the Western world as there are Western influences in the Asian world.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top