Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

New Articals and Interviews

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Hi friends,

Here's the interview published in telegraph in the telly go round section 4 all of u plp out there enjoy reading it. Since it's a small one so I have pen down 4 u people the ways it is;

It was the magnanimous Balaji Telefilms'domain in Goregaon ,Mumbai where the ekta kapoor parivaar was shooting for its latest romantic drama, Kahin to hoga .Inside the Balaji studio, the actors and actresses had donned the cloak of their characters ,turning the artifical setting into the warm and familiar parivaar of Kahin to hoga.

Considering Aamna Sharriff aka Kahish is aka K-serial woman protaganist,where else cud we seek her but in the makeup room?This actress, who is fast emergingas the favourite  beti among young and old alike on television, seems quite busy.Nevertheless, she spares a few minutes to fill us in abt why she loves her character. "Kashish is this simple,straight forward girl who also had her head on her shoulders."Clad in a black salwar kameez,Aamna looks absolutely stunning,and adds, "Besides being a strong individual,Kashish has this mother-like affection for her younger sisters. Also I love the way she decided to be  loyal to her husband despite being in love before marriage."

True, but with her husband no longer living in the serial, who would complain if she reverted to her romantic nuances with Sujal Garewal? Rajeev Khandelwal, who was the favorite choice of kashish at the recent Star Parivaar Awards, was spotted seated quite comfortably on the sets of the caf where the day's scene was to be shot.

Wating for the camera to begin rolling, Rajeev happily converses with us. "Sujal is such an intense and introvert character.H is a tough guy with soft heart and sensivity."Ask him abt his obviously emulating Amitabh Bachchan,he is visiby embarrassed. "I know there are a lot people tell me that I remind them of Amithab Bachchan and Rajesh Khanna.TO receive such a compliment while being on small screen makes me feel great," says Rajeev,but carifies: "I don't consciously attempt to emulate them." The talented actor exudes the same confidence that amply manifests itself on screen nd very contended working under the Balaji banner. "It is good to hav the opportunity to work with Balaji.You never end up having any problems with the payments or costumes,"he smiles.

The third actor to catch our eye was Chaitanya Agerwal(Akshat) who plays cupid for Kashish and Sujal. "Akshat wants to get all the happiness back in Kashish's life. He planned a meeting between Sujal and Kashish and she is aware of this

(as reported by shaikh atif and sudish saxena) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shooting.Star

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 9:46am | IP Logged

http://www.deccanherald.com/deccanherald/mar072004/enter5.as p

Pin-up boy of small screen

Libini Joy

He is the current heartthrob on the small screen with a swooning female fan-following spanning all age groups. Known to viewers as Sujal of Star Plus' late night opus Kahiin To Hoga, Rajeev Khandelwal has managed to win millions of hearts with the intense character he plays in the serial.

As is always the case, he was mobbed by a group of girls even when he was in Bangalore recently for the shoot of an ad film. Ask him how he manages the constant stream of attention and Rajeev has no qualms in admitting that he enjoys every bit of the adulation he gets.

An actor who has dabbled with film-making and modelling before making it to the television circuit, his journey from a small town boy in Rajasthan to the film city of Mumbai was definitely not an easy one. "It was indeed a struggle," he admits. It was, probably, the creative streak in him that saw him through this struggle.
Coming from an Army background, Rajeev's parents were not very supportive of him pursuing a career in acting as he was a good student. But, fate had it otherwise for Rajeev.

He quit engineering within two months of joining the course because he thought "it did not offer much scope for extra-curricular interests." He then joined St Xaviers in Ahmedabad to do his degree in Chemistry.

"As I always wanted to be an actor, I moved to Delhi on completion of the course. But when I realised that good roles were not coming my way, I started writing scripts and directing documentaries.

My next destination was Mumbai to sell the product I had made. There, it was the big money that attracted me to the world of advertising. After being selected for a commercial, one led to the other, and in a span of two months, I was able to recover all my losses."

Subsequently, on one of his trips to Delhi, Rajeev learnt that Balaji Telefilms was looking for a new face. "I auditioned and got selected. For me it was a good opportunity to find out whether I could stand out as more than a face in the crowd." The rest, as they say, is history.

A self-taught actor who has not undergone any formal training, Rajeev is of the view that "you either have it in you and perceive it with your heart and soul or you don't." A great admirer of Shahrukh Khan, his ultimate destination is also the celluloid and he admits of having got some feelers from the industry. "I wish to make my debut with a role that really turns me on, and will continue with television till it comes my way."

Being an outdoor person who loves adventure sports, he does not mind trying his hand at action because it comes naturally to him.

"However, as an actor it's more challenging to do comic roles and I would love to do the Govinda kind of slapstick humour someday," says this telly-star, who believes that his sex appeal lies in his eyes. Are his female fans listening?

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
thanx megha for da article.
sweetrani_neha IF-Dazzler
sweetrani_neha
sweetrani_neha

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
thanks so much MeghaSmile
HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM