Posted: 19 years ago
Hi guys, what do u think Armaan's next step going be?
Well, we definitely know what he WON'T do...and that's WORK.  He never seems to do any.  I think he will keep running after Jassi, trying to convince her that he doesn't love Malika, but has to commit to this marriage (blah blah blah) due to his father.  I think that he's going to get caught soon by Jassi(how soon--this is hard to tell). Liars always make mistakes and he's definitely going to be overheard by Jassi or exposed by someone (possibly Purab or another friend of Jassi's)

I agree with u Anjali, but do u think we will actually marry Malika? I'm not to sure about that.

no I don't think he'll marry her.  he'll make sure the wedding gets pushed back with one excuse or the other.  he's an expert at it😉
yeah, i have to agree with u again. He is an expert.😆
I think when he will see Purab he will propose to Jassi for the marriage instead, its bound to happen the way everything is being set. I just have this feeling. Purab wont be able to do anything but will stay a close friend of hers just waiting for her to realize her mistake, but I guess in the last Jassi's love will transform Armaan and then everyone will realize they were made for each other.

hey anjali....totally agreee with you...

well,the first thing he will do is got to his desk and hit it(u know the usual"damn")...then probably he will call Raj(the supposedly expert adviser) and they will hatch another pla.But this time around i am hoping that jassi will not act like a gullible and will see through them!! 

Armaan has a situation of Aage kuan peeche khai, in both the situations his chairmanship is in  danger. Either from his father's side or from Jassi's side.