Fashion and Beauty

F&B: Mens jewellery - Yes or No? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina1

I know who Angad is, I think.  lol.

The one piece of jewelry I think no man should ever wear is a nose-ring or nose-stud.  I mean please!!!    There is enough jewelry to go around on other parts, but no nose-ring.   No pierced noses.  Period.  I guess I am just old-fashioned this way.  

ewwwwwwwwwwDead

and like Mahi said sometimes i feel any kind of jewelry makes a guy look bad...personally i like giys wearing watches-silver!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "F&B: Mens jewellery - Yes or No? (Page 2)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jess.

The one piece of jewelry I think no man should ever wear is a nose-ring or nose-stud.  I mean please!!!    There is enough jewelry to go around on other parts, but no nose-ring.   No pierced noses.  Period.  I guess I am just old-fashioned this way.  

ewwwwwwwwwwDead

and like Mahi said sometimes i feel any kind of jewelry makes a guy look bad...personally i like giys wearing watches-silver!

Nose rings? Never.... I don't why guys think that if they wear jewelry, they'll look cool or whatever.. To tell you the truth, I am a girl and unless it's a really formal event, I hardly wear any jewelry (with the exception of earrings that I sometime wear to Uni).  Somethings are not fashion but disgusting and this is one of them. 

I want to see how guys respond to this question though.

-Mahi

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

Originally posted by Jess.

ewwwwwwwwwwDead

Nose rings? Never.... I don't why guys think that if they wear jewelry, they'll look cool or whatever.. To tell you the truth, I am a girl and unless it's a really formal event, I hardly wear any jewelry (with the exception of earrings that I sometime wear to Uni).  Somethings are not fashion but disgusting and this is one of them. 

I want to see how guys respond to this question though.

-Mahi

lol hopefully guys will reply to this if they are aroundLOLLOL

Me too! i only wear studs in my 2nd ear piercings(dont want them to close) dont really wear earring unless i have an impulse to wear earrings. lol one of my "moody" days lol i remember in 8th grades it was all abt the earrings and now i rarely wear em' idk why -gotta start wearing em cause now that i think about it i have some really nice onesLOL

I usually only wear earrings and bangles for indian parties and i dont go to non-indian parties sooo..LOLLOLi hate over doing it at party, so only simple jewelry..if big earrings on then no necklace/set..dont wanna feel choked up at at party where im supposed to have fun! LOL And simpleness always attracts attention and aunties like me
Thumbs UpLOLLOL
LOL

Edited by Jess. - 25 February 2009 at 5:20pm

trina_gautam

IF-Stunnerz

trina_gautam

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
I agree with you guys.  Some men can carry a little jewelry off, but usually they are young and stylish. 

I like elegant, classic jewelry and just to pull the look together not to flash my salary to the world haha.   When I was younger, I used to wear tons of plastic wavy bangles in different colors or like a lot of earrings and stuff.  But I am over the shock of jewelry now, it's mostly a watch and maybe a pair of earrings to keep the holes open. 

Reshabh

Reshabh

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 1:18am | IP Logged
everyone has a right to wear anything they want but should see taht it doesnot affect public affection !!!

trina_gautam

IF-Stunnerz

trina_gautam

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Yes I agree everyone has a right to wear whatever they want.  But I think some people overdo it.  I simply dislike guys who expose their chest hair and then top it off with a gold chain or twenty, it looks soooooooooooooo tacky.  

miss5stars

IF-Rockerz

miss5stars

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 7:52pm | IP Logged

wow...LOL
you guys def hate guys and jewelry LOL

i think its super HOT when a guy has his ear piercied Embarrassed
well...only if it suits the guy  LOLTongue
but STUDS ONLY! Embarrassed

maybe a ring is fine Embarrassed
a necklace is fine too LOL

Post Reply New Post