Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
I used to hate jewelry on a guy, but lately they have come out with new styles.  Do you think earrings and necklaces look good on men?   I think like maybe a stud, or like a leather cord or whatever looks ok.  I just dont like too much jewelry on a guy, it looks too tacky.  It looks good on people like Salman Khan.   The one thing I dont like is pinky rings, they are soooooooooo lame.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Reshabh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "F&B: Mens jewellery - Yes or No?" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
yuck...pinky ringsThumbs Down

I wouldn't mind maybe something like a watch or silver bracelet for hands, chain for neck(i'd prefer no necklace at all if its tacky) or studs for ears...other than that, the guy needs to tone it down a bit!! LOL

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 23 February 2009 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I agree Angad luver, I feel that less is more on a guy.   I dont like hoops on a guy either.  He should know how to accessorize without overdoing it.  A good example would be suniel Shetty, good wardrobe and taste.   Or like one chunky silver bracelet, watch or whatever can define the outfit for a guy.  They dont need as much in this regard.  Their wrists are not as delicate as a lady's and therefore need less to accent them.   Same for the neck.   So therefore need the basics and a dab of good cologne. 

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 23 February 2009 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina1

I agree Angad luver, I feel that less is more on a guy.   I dont like hoops on a guy either.  He should know how to accessorize without overdoing it.  A good example would be suniel Shetty, good wardrobe and taste.   Or like one chunky silver bracelet, watch or whatever can define the outfit for a guy.  They dont need as much in this regard.  Their wrists are not as delicate as a lady's and therefore need less to accent them.   Same for the neck.   So therefore need the basics and a dab of good cologne
\

yes! cologne is necessary!LOL
guys shouldnt wear much jewelry cause they look weird...kinda like a grandma overdoing it at church or whateverLOL

and you could call me JessieTongue

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 23 February 2009 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Ok Jessie, but only if you call me trins.   :)

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 23 February 2009 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Sounds great trins! =]
thats cute i like that name...has a ring to itLOL
pretty soon im gonna change my ID so no one asks who Angad isLOL

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 23 February 2009 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
I know who Angad is, I think.  lol.

The one piece of jewelry I think no man should ever wear is a nose-ring or nose-stud.  I mean please!!!    There is enough jewelry to go around on other parts, but no nose-ring.   No pierced noses.  Period.  I guess I am just old-fashioned this way.  

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Nooo.... Never.

I hate jewelry on men.  It just doesn't work.  There are only a few things I hate and guys wearing jewelry is one of them.  I think they really look awkward and not all sophisticated at least to me if they are wearing jewelry.  I am fine with a watch or maybe a ring if they're married but all other jewelry is just not done.

-Mahi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top