Dil mil.. pyaar vyaar: ARTICLE

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Dil mil.. pyaar vyaar

• What has been your most memorable date?
    Barkha Bisht:
    Indraneil (Sengupta) took me out for dinner on my birthday last year. When we returned home, he went down on his knees, took out a ring and proposed.
    Naman Shaw: Megha (Gupta) and I went out on Christmas Eve for dinner and drinks to Out of the Blue in Bandra. It was a magical evening.
    Reshmi Ghosh: Amit (Kaushik) and I recently went for two back-to-back films, then dinner, a long drive and dot dot dot.. ha ha ha!
    Vivan Bhathena: The date in Bangkok when I proposed to Nikhila (Palat).

• The most unexpected gift from your partner?
    Barkha: My boys Neo (Labrador) and Mojo (Dalmatian).
    Naman: This is going to be my first Valentine's Day with Megha. So I'm expecting lots of gifts. Ha ha ha!
    Reshmi: Amit is not romantic but he sends me flowers whenever I'm unwell.
    Vivan: Nikhila knows I'm big on video games and it irritates because I'm always hooked on them. Still, she got me a Nintendo V.

• What do you do when your partner is upset?
    Barkha: Indraneil doesn't get upset easily. But when he does, I cook him a nice non-vegetarian meal. It immediately brings a smile on his face.
    Naman: Megha doesn't get irritated much but when she does, I crack jokes and have her smiling in no time.
    Reshmi: I tell Amit to take a deep breath and chant Om. And he starts laughing.
    Vivan: I cuddle Nikhila. Surprisingly, she finds my anger funny.

• Is there any habit of yours that your partner detests?
    Barkha: Indraneil is very good with time management. But I'm never punctual.
    Naman: I preach but don't practice.
    Reshmi: I don't know what to say when.
    Vivan: I'm really messy.. so is she. And neither of us want to change.
    Complete this line: I fall in love with him/her every time..
    Barkha: He smiles.
    Naman: She smiles.. I love those dimples.
    Reshmi: He sings a Bengali song for me.
    Vivan: She supports and calms me down. 

• Do you exchange love letters?
    Barkha: Indraneil has been shooting for a  film so he has started sending e-mails now. And he is much more expressive in mails. It's such a surprise that I sometimes wonder if it's the same Indraneil.
    Naman: It's more of lovey-dovey SMSes for us. My handwriting is really bad.
    Reshmi: He is too reserved to write. But I have written pages on him in a diary which I kept when I was travelling abroad.
    Vivan: I'm really bad with love letters. Either I write nonsense or get mushy. But Nikhila once wrote me a book on 1000 reasons why she loves me. I have read just 300 so far. Someday I'm going to finish it.

• Do you dig tattoos with your partner's names?
    Barkha: I have always wanted both of us to get tattoos done. But Indraneil is scared of needles. I might have to drop the plan.
    Naman: We plan to ink our names but we want to do it at the right place. We didn't have much time when we were in Goa last.. maybe next time.
    Reshmi: I hate unnecessary physical pain. But I'm sure he will get one done.
    Vivan: The panvati is that you get stuck with the name forever. One of my friends got a tattoo done and then broke up with his girl. He now intends to add "..is a b*tch" to it.

• What about heart-shaped balloons?
    Barkha: I love them.. Neil gets plenty of them for me on my birthday. (Smiles) He has to hunt for them all over the city.
    Naman: I am not filmy so I don't like them much.
    Reshmi: I love them. Amit picks them for me from Juhu beach and even from other people's birthday parties.
    Vivan: No, we aren't that soppy. At the most it's a romantic movie date for us. But candies, candles and balloons are a strict no-no.

• Which TV industry couple do you find really adorable?
    Barkha: Sachin and Supriya Pilgaonkar.
    Naman: Hussein and Tina Kuwajerwala.. also Hiten Tejwani and Gauri Pradhan.
    Reshmi: My Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi  parents, Hiten and Gauri.
    Vivan: Nikhila and me. Okay, I know she isn't a TV star but I will get her on an interview on some channel some day.

• When was the last time you said "I love you" to your partner?
    Barkha: Just five minutes ago.. we say it all day.
    Naman: We keep saying it privately. Once I was forced to say the three words on national television, in front of my mother. This was during Nach Baliye 4. I was so embarrassed!
    Reshmi: Last night.
    Vivan: I have to say it everyday, after I do something silly. The whole number "You know na baby, I love you.." Ha ha ha.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dil mil.. pyaar vyaar: ARTICLE" in Nach Baliye 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xspyrox

Goldie

xspyrox

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 3:31am | IP Logged
great article thank u!

pyaar_siya

IF-Dazzler

pyaar_siya

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
thnks 4 sharing

hussainjuhifan

hussainjuhifan