CID

Update Sign Up

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shruti4_u

shruti4_u

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Okie... lets get back to work... we need to do alot... so why nt divide work among ourselves?

As only one week of February is there... I am sure we all will be willing to do most as its just this once for this month... Wink

so... volunteer for ur CID...

GOTW -
DOTW -
Written Update - Shruti
Video Update -

and ofcourse I will make one for March in next 2 - 3 days...
Lets hope for the best!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update Sign Up" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruti4_u

shruti4_u

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
I will do the Written Update and hopefully Nipun will do the video.. so thats 2 gone.. and I hope people come up for the other 2... else ofcourse I will do them... I am always there...
bt the thing is - where is everyone.. Daisy and others?? its just like Ananya and Suchi here...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top