Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: skeptical

Yes the baby was an after thought .....but looks like it walked away with all the laurels.  Did you see the picture of the baby?  It takes after my kudi......obviously! 😉

Sorry Skep, I missed that part. I did see the picture of that baby and of course it takes after your Kudi. 😳

And not after 'the Rat'. 😆 Sorry can't control it today. Dawn made such a statement today, or rather intended to make. 😉
poetic thumbnail

I have deliberately not mentioned its gender.  I leave it to you.  You can decide.  Mayb we shd take a vote? 😉

Yep. 😃

Me can already see Kranti with a baby girl, as beautiful like her. 😉
skeptical thumbnail

OK I say........baby girl

poetic thumbnail
Thanks a lot Skep.

You made my day.

sevy_bvb thumbnail
@Skep:Abt d baby. I wanted 2 see Kudy and Rat as parents only at d end. I didn't want her 2 b like BT heroines. Loved d fact dat its a girl. And yeh its not like d soap. But who wants dem dat way?
skeptical thumbnail
Originally posted by: sevy_bvb

@Skep:Abt d baby. I wanted 2 see Kudy and Rat as parents only at d end. I didn't want her 2 b like BT heroines. Loved d fact dat its a girl. And yeh its not like d soap. But who wants dem dat way?

OK Point noted 😆
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wth......Where the heck is that chick?  She's invisible ? Doesn't comment? .......hhhmmmppff 😡

Here I am guys!!!😃😃😃 sorry was down with a viral....i was online alot but didn't feel like commenting so.........

btw skep, i did comment on this one...its on page one..i thought u read it

and oh my vote is also for a baby girl....😊
Edited by Arwen... - 15 years ago
skeptical thumbnail
Oh you did answer?  Well me getting old........ 😳

Okay baby girl ............ the count is 3         👏

ranjnanarang thumbnail
he baby is soooo cute it has to be a baby girl.
Infact I have a soft corner for girls and ever since i gave birth to a boy I think that longing has gone up 10 folds. Not that boys are less joy but then they have their own way.

So it has to be a girl cute, good looking lime Raj and fiery and strong like Kranti.
so it is 4 for a girl now.
skeptical thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranjna_m2010

he baby is soooo cute it has to be a baby girl.

Infact I have a soft corner for girls and ever since i gave birth to a boy I think that longing has gone up 10 folds. Not that boys are less joy but then they have their own way.

So it has to be a girl cute, good looking lime Raj and fiery and strong like Kranti.
so it is 4 for a girl now.

The count has gone up to 4.......baby girl it is.