Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shruti4_u

shruti4_u

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Hey people...
getting a lil filmy "Itna sannata kyun hai bhai??"

Common... where's life gone outta the forum? Show your CID spirit... so am back... and now ofcourse I will make sure we have regular updates... and I would want someone who would continue to make the same thing sure in case I disappear... Smile

Well then...
Discussion of the week...

The show was about 'water'... LOLLOL
Lets get a lil naughty for this is February.. the month of love!!

So here are the naughty - naughty questions about the CID hotties - Tongue
1. Daya was without shirt (in vest though) for the past two episodes... Your comments on same...Wink
2. What do you have to say about the latest hook up between ... Dr. Tarika and Abhijeet??
3. Speaking of Love, how did you react to Dr. Saluke's love story?? LOLLOL

and the mind blaster question -

Write a few lines about the ideal Valentine Dinner that Freddie took his wife too Big smileWinkTongue

I hope you will enjoy answering the questions... will be back soon with loads more!! Enjoy.. and be nice Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion of the Week...." in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suchi_dev2006

Goldie

suchi_dev2006

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Shruti......fantastic questions...Wink
okay.....trying to give the answer..though with  a severe tremor in heart....Embarrassed

1. Daya was without shirt (in vest though) for the past two episodes... Your comments on same...Wink

Tongue..kis taraf hai aasmaa...kis taraf zami ..khabar nehiEmbarrassed
jab se aya hai sanam....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...mujhko khud ki bhi khabar nehi khabar nehiBig smileBig smileBig smile
hosh gul.....sapno ke mehman gulSmile..aankh kab khuli khabar nehiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I have written in tha past too...that within water...Daya looks totally awesomeBig smile..as he hold his breath.....& whe he holds hs breath he loovs very handsome......but I am getting short ..of words..to describe himBig smile.....
he is a cutieBig smile a sweetuBig smile& my dildarBig smile

2. What do you have to say about the latest hook up between ... Dr. Tarika and Abhijeet??

LOLLOL..not bad...but ...I didn't expect it....specially after Abhi's fall for for ShrutiBig smile.....carry on.....but handling Salunkhe..with careLOLLOL

3. Speaking of Love, how did you react to Dr. Saluke's love story??

LOL.he is such a carefree character..anything & everything possible .....he should romance with acp's  unmarried/divorced sister....
once the two would become relative...they wouldn't fight in forensicBig smileBig smileBig smile

Write a few lines about the ideal Valentine Dinner that Freddie took his wife too

LOL
place: cc restaurant
Date:14th Feb,2009..time: 8.30 p.m
Freddie was sitting with his wife...pervading a smile within his 20 kg faceLOL(according to ACP)......& was staring at his wife....
Wife was getting irritated---kya huya??...apne hasi dikhana tha to ghar pe hi dinner kar lete...
freddie:;oohhhoooo..mmmm.....woh....kkuch laya tha.....tumhare liye
wife twitched her nose....& asked--kya???
freddie picked something within his bag....& gave it to his wife...still grinning at her...
Wife frowned..& asked--ye?? ye kya hai??....ye to....gents watch hai
freddie:ShockedShockedShocked....are re.....ShockedShockedShocked..par main to.....ShockedShocked...arey...ConfusedConfusedye to Daya sir ke watch hai.....woh woh.....maine....socha keDeadDeadDead....
wife turned her face away......in disgust.....
freddie....OuchOuchOuch..are re.....mmm...woh naraz kyu hote ho....aur bhi gift haina?? ye dekho.........He now picked a diary from the bag...& handed over to the wife....& said---ye lo....diaarrry...Embarrassed..tum .....mere routine yaha likh denaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
wife smiled lightly & opened it...& shrieked outShocked
frddie:; Confusedkya huya??ConfusedConfusedConfused
wife:Angry..what's this???.....ye kaisa mazak hai???
freddie took the diary from his wife's hand...to see...& noticed in page one...
MURDERERS LIST.........................................................................
page 2:Theifs List....................................................................
page3:decoits list....................................................
page4:Goons list.........................................................
page5:kidnappers lists......
Dead..freddie threw the diary...& stammered--woh woh...mmmain.....ACP sir ka.....diary leke...chala aya....to.........
wife was snarling at him
freddie:Cry...achchha thik hai...aur bhi gift hai na....
he picked up a packet wrapped with coloured paper..& gave it to wife.....
Wife took it......& very carefully unfloded the wrappers...to busrt into shock----Shocked..........
freddie:Ouchkya huya??/
wife:Angry khud dekh lo.....
freddie noticed....some plastic made finger & palm within the box.....
freddie:Cry
wife: rehne do....gift ka zarurat nehi hai....bas dinner hi varba do..wohi kaffi hoga....
freddie:EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..haaa..of course....waiteeeeeeeeeeer..waiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer...
waiteeeeeeeeeeeer....DeadDeadDead  arey koyi ata kyu nehi.......arey yaha pe sab kuchh galat hi galat......ho raha hai...chalo yaha se chalte hai..dusre restaurant me.....yaha pe kisi ko pata thori hai...ve main kaun hun....hmm.hmmmm main freddie hun...he shrugged a little...& continued---freddie hun freddie.....do din me ACP ban ne wala hun....tab dekhta hun ACP saab kaise...
waietr: kya chaiye??Angry
freddie :Shockedssir aap??...par aap waiter kaise ban gaye??
ACP: Angrytumhare haddi ka tukra karne ke liye
freddie:Shocked
Daya: freddieeeeeeeeeeeee....fredieeeeeeeeee....kya huya freddie???chilla kyu rahe ho??/
Freddie (within Sleepy):..sir....ACP waiter ban gaya...aur main ACP....
Daya & Abhijeet:LOL

Edited by suchi_dev2006 - 22 February 2009 at 5:46am

shruti4_u

shruti4_u

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Oh my God... suchi... this is fantastic... I really cant stop laughing.. firstly when Freddie got ACP's diary... poor he.. ACP will smash him and then it was so hillarious... my God...

Ps - I completely forgot abt Abhi - Shruti... so yea Abhijeet must be careful abt Tarika and to be frank I wont advice Saluke to ever try hooking with ACP's relative... cause... see I donno what will either do :D...

and yea Daya looks a hottie 24 * 7 nt jus in water :P

suchi_dev2006

Goldie

suchi_dev2006

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti4_u

and yea Daya looks a hottie 24 * 7 nt jus in water :P
Embarrassed agreeEmbarrassed
but within water ................he looks like a killerEmbarrassed...ye ....the killer of heartsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

shruti4_u

shruti4_u

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 9:25am | IP Logged
ouch... m dead :P ... true... theres no match for Daya...

suchi_dev2006

Goldie

suchi_dev2006

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti4_u

ouch... m dead :P ... true... theres no match for Daya...
Big smile I have died......11 years ago:-D....to see the case....of the skeleton in paddy field

shruti4_u

shruti4_u

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 5:51am | IP Logged
okie... now I will have to see it!!

suchi_dev2006

Goldie

suchi_dev2006

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Big smile& if u get to see it anyhwere..pls let me know....I will then stick with that video 24*7 Big smile
daya was then a cutieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sweetuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu little....nervous nervous....kutchi kutchi.....innoshent innoshent..honeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyBig smile
wide eyes like two dews in lotus

Post Reply New Post

Go to top