Once Upon A Bards Verse! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 34

pickytg

Goldie

pickytg

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaans*basket*

Ahhhhaaaa!!! Someone wrote a pretty romantic verse out here...hmmm, nij u got me thinking....WHO were u thinking of when u wrote thiss?? Blaagh me, of course Z, who else...hehehe...that was pretty romantic, must say...and really really nice...um zonked out so not very efficient wid adjectives right now...but ya, it literally sent a chill thru me....hmmm, rains...!!! Aaaahhh...ab dekh, teri wajah se main thandi thandi aahain bhar ree hun hehehe.....but i the likes it the very the much!!! I never knew u had THAt streak in u *wink wink*....now stop grinnin like a dum-dum hehe....waiting for the next verse...

P.s. Love ur siggy line hahaha...I ave serious doubts too!!!

lov ya drunkie...*wink wink* hehehe

mwaahz...

Kiz!!...

I am moved and shocked...readin yur comment kiz...no lies..i was distinctly surprised...to hve read such appreciation :D ...i wonder wethere ne of it is true...*umm..hmm* !!
If i cud be convincin in the right proportin wen i say....i dnt hve nobody in ma head wen i was ritin dt...i was infact thinkin abt 2 thins....one; i hve to rite a verse for jauz two; it has to be rainY... ahhah...for obvious reason...she asked for d verse and she hates rain....!! bt m showin ma shinin teeth...dt so vry sweet of u to cmmnt...and say all dt....goodly godly thins...(still thinkin..!!) ...
ill rite smg...though it never usually tkes more than 20 minz...i still need a base to hve cum up smg strt....will rite smg tonite...i guess! :D

aito...chalo online mil jaldiiiiiiii sehh!! ....dnt be funning to much abi! bas kar!!!

jhappi bckiez..luvya kiz!
nij

Edited by missypatel - 09 March 2009 at 2:22pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Once Upon A Bards Verse! (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pickytg

Goldie

pickytg

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinanaziri

nij...............

Originally posted by hinanaziri

hahaha nj
i meant to say i'm speechless
lol ,u nut

nij,
i can't say this was cute,the word dont fit
lemme go thru a few other words to think of the right one
lovya nutter!

NJ...lmao!!! sittin in d lib...every1z thinkin ive lost it....a 3rd time in half hour..bt dt totally had me in splits...ahaha!!

HINz..haha i filled in d blank...."nij..........it was a horrible verse and i luv you for this.." :D does dt seem more lke smg ud say! :D hahahah yaar...i read 5 times..ab tak.. once after i rote it...2nd time wen curvz tld me she luved it n reread 4 times herself....and 3rd wen i read jauz cmmnt 4th wen kiz cmmntd...and now again....and i still cnt hve me pearl brain to understand...wats d catch in it...it was juss another verse....ma best bit was "toes' :D

aight chalo...gladd....u liked it :D always mkes me happy..!!
muahh
me =
)

pickytg

Goldie

pickytg

Posted: 12 March 2009 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

I had to write something....just had to....:P am surprised why am still sitting and typin....*faint* !!!

=)
nij

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 12 March 2009 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
for the new one nij...
for the
GREEN
which ends in an 'N'

green...

the reflection of my name
its implication oh well,
in the mindless humor
of an age called undergrad!

green...

which looks as black
as the stallion crowned can get
when in the dark
mixed with his favorite RED!

green...

the color spelled 'ARMIDZ'
in their haziest
most striking
dream sequence ever shot!

green...

the slimeball color of course
for she the one
who's nothing
despite the hype...

green...

the color of victory...
for the one who was to win
for the ONE who WON!...

and green...

with the pink which
looks as odd and as apt
as ziz and brat!

yay you nut!...you already know my fav in there!

Edited by spln - 12 March 2009 at 2:37pm

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 12 March 2009 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
nij...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nj ......................................................

pickytg

Goldie

pickytg

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 12:18am | IP Logged

@jauz...you cum up wit des things...i dunno...it mkes me happy tons...:D

@hinz....yaar! seriously..get beyond ritin juss nij! itta bhi bhura ni tha yaara!!

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 12:21am | IP Logged
reserved... :)

Pebblez

Goldie

Pebblez

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Ahaaaaa!!! I see someone's in quite an updating mood nowadays....man, u surprised me with the Orange Life wala verse hehe...i was expecting something totally whacked out and then i read this...and then had to read it again to grasp the meaning lol...i loved it nij...even for the slightly gory details of the deathbed hehee...but the memories and everything beautiful abt life....aaaahhh, wish i had a way arnd wrds like that...simply freaking wubed it!!!

I am being pulled out, into this new lost world,
Its me, nobody but this somebody me, I am crying..

This was the best verse of all....um gna keep this with me for long,,...lov ya thinghi!! mwahz.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top