Posted: 21 February 2009 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Nijal, they all were really sweet...................i really like all of them

especially apple, champ and owl......

great picks.........

luv ya girl....

they really brought smile on our faces

lolz
ana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Once Upon A Bards Verse! (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ladoo645

IF-Dazzler

Ladoo645

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
OMGOSH!!!! I'm baffled here nij?!?!!? I never knew you had such fine talent for poetry?!?!!? I'm like seriously speechless!!!! I seriously loved ~AR~ story. You'd captivated the innocent pure love of essence of KaSh magic!

Awesome work Nij!Clap

Luv
Nats

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
u didnt tell me?
:( :( :(

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Awwwwwww Nijal am loving this!!!!!! I had read your verses on the Nutters corner and had loved them, especially the ones for Hinu!!

Sam and NJ thank you for this.

Nij you brilliant, I loved everyone of them, the DMG Char ones were simply superb!!

You is real talent gal!!

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinanaziri

u didnt tell me?
:( :( :(

awww Hinu; where you been?

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Their first meet,                                       
would never repeat.
Out went the ball,
from his slippery hands
it came to a stop
as it hit her with a bang.

The battle had begun
as they played some ball.
It was surely, an unforgettable
silent brawl.

One shot, two shots
and they hit some more.
The match was over
but neither a proud victor.
I am marvelous, your shinning knight
hey you lady in white
what are you doing tonight?
I am dazzling, always polite
stay away from me
I am a threat blight.....

i had to post this bit....i was reading out the verses to the girls in the exponentially increasing delay between the academy awards being given out now at the rear of the night now...nabiha wants u to know she can see the meeting in her mind....n u shud know wat a feat that is nij....she has no clue about DMG....she doesnt even get all the basic hindi i talk....

ps: i smiled like the achievemnt was mine....wudnt u agree???the thread....n then reading it out....muah ziz.....gosh um hyperventilating....slumdog....sweeping it all away at the academy now.....rehman made my eyes tear i swear.... proud Indian!
*hugs* W dash!

nj

Edited by spln - 22 February 2009 at 9:48pm

pickytg

Goldie

pickytg

Posted: 23 February 2009 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

@NJ ..ha watcha expect me 2 say nutter...u crazy genie..pmin ppl and cheerin me for tis...wonder wen m gotta hve ya off ma back...:D muahh!

@Swanzzy...you read it...didnt even koe NJ sent out PM :D..bt glad u read and liked them as well...wen we gonna hve an upd frm u gurl...ma eyes r yearnin to twinkle again..=)

@Shriya...dtz very sweet of you...glad you liked them..frankly...not a boon of sweat...ahah bt ill still tke d credit for sum :D thx for commenting..

@Kiz...ahah u crazy woman...u here too...yaa yaa it aint me..dayz wen nj pulls off her witchy magic n casts spells on me...glad to c u here...m bored already :D :D mmuah!!

@Crazy Ashu....thx for d comments gurl...was it worth dt mny reads...m more than happy...=)

@Jia...lol u had to stumble over our hunk now...uve read tem bfr i bliv..its always gud to be appreciated..thx hun

@Lakky...aww ma meowin gurl...i miss ya...busy butterfly..*wonderin* y do u wanna be juss dt now??? hope u doin gud lakz! =)

@Sam...thx for d lovely emoticonz.....them long w hats luk gud on me yehh!...yup yup...its all njz doin..rather juss leave verses now n ten..bt dt nutter wnt lemme breathe in peace...ahah...lets c how long i cont wit tis...

@Kratz..hun if id known id be honored wit yur presence soon after..i wud hve resd a spot for u rite ter...my bad..bt glad u cud mke it :) goes w/ot sayin sweets...!

@Ana...dtz very nice of you to comment...:) thx sweetie!

@Nash...my 2nd luv..u fit n fne nw..ready to rock...and wat a time to rem smg abt a concert..aah..i gotta cya on chat soon..how cud i hve let it slip ma mind..gud to c u here...AR..its a start..lets c how it goes...:D

@Simz....its a surprise to c u here...thx gurl..glad u liked tem ten n now too...i koe rite sam n nj wnt leave me alone...m gonna havta call sum angels too ward off tes demons...lol!!

@Hinz...i still dnt c no comments frm u :( wuuahhhhhhhh!!!! :D :D

@NJ....its funny how i started wit u n m endin wit u...:) *hmm* ...dts very sweet of u..crazy lady to be readin tem off to yur girls wile watchin awards...word of thx to tabby..ma nme for her..dts so very nice of her :)...miss yah!

~thx guys! =) Approve
nijaL

Edited by missypatel - 23 February 2009 at 11:09pm

pickytg

Goldie

pickytg

Posted: 23 February 2009 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Hey Kratz and Aravi...and all the other boarders...(dunno who else is taking boards)

All the very best gals...and luck be with you...Thumbs Up

The shining sun and glaring night
paper cut writings makes one bright
Exams and tension go hand in hand
fear less my gals go along with a band
we are here to cheer you on, be declared
although we know you are fully prepared
Walk to the boards, take deep breaths, shut your eyes
pray to your god, think of your parents and smile
let the words flow, let your hands work for a while
Take your time, let me see the brain glow and shine
Here we come with love, luck and the very best
you'll do wonders, flying colors, live with zest.

Luv,
Hina, NJ n nijaL
and IF members

Edited by missypatel - 23 February 2009 at 11:09pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top