Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Once Upon A Bards Verse! (Page 2)

shriya12 Senior Member
shriya12
shriya12

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 4:12am | IP Logged
hey nijal..the verses these r grt..have always wanted to read something of this sort..grt work..keep it up!seems u put oin a lot of effort for this n its come out beautifully..amazing! keep writing..
Pebblez Goldie
Pebblez
Pebblez

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Okayyy....i mite be late on this...but boy,i never ever knew u had the writer's streak in u....u chupi rustam...(even though this word's cheeessy and all, i will still use it hehe)....that was awesome...

First thing..yeah, thanks Sam for forcing this lazy head for getting here and making this post...dunno how u did it, cuz this ones a tough nut to crack...anyways...and nj, thanks for just even making her do this, i knw somehwhere arnd there, u were behind it too.

God knows um not a big poetic versical person...(not a word, i knw ;)...but this ws awesom nij....u really hit it off really well...i loved loved loved the one on NJ, that was SO true...and about Unleashing too...the characters, u captured the jist of it...it was just fascinating!!! Um waiting to read more.....

lov ya hon, n a special hug for just making me feel better :)...u r not such a prude, then, cuz we both might show a streak of sweetness once in a blue moon ehehe...naahhh, ur always sweet to me, but um just waiitng for the time u kick my arse heheh!!! :P...

*tyt hug*

Kiran

ashluvdmg Goldie
ashluvdmg
ashluvdmg

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Hiya nij......!!

Mannnnnnn..!!a complete entertainment package....4 an hr i ws jus freaking bcz of boredum...afta dis,mann...i read the whole think atleast 20 times i guess...just luvd the first one ,krati's...
reli adorable...!!
hope v geh 2 c more of u nutters...!!
NUTTERS WID BRAINS..A RARE COMBO INDEED..!!
LUVED IT ....

CRAZY ASHU
perfectpiscean IF-Rockerz
perfectpiscean
perfectpiscean

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 9:03am | IP Logged
*reserved =)

Will comment when im done with all!
jia.. IF-Rockerz
jia..
jia..

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Awww Nij, those were brilliant!! Specially the first Armaan one!! These lines...

Our hunk was such as             

sharp features, handsome body

well-built and strong.

Opposed to,

our attractive lady with

flaxen curves, sleek body

delicate and soft.

Eye them collectively

one molded soul.

Fabulous!! Wat a great start Nij. The following AR one is again outstanding!! Kudos, u r a star !! Reading those dedicated now!! Will get back!! :D Way to go!!Star

Edited by jia.. - 21 February 2009 at 9:12am
meow23 IF-Rockerz
meow23
meow23

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 9:14am | IP Logged
hey nijz... u bak.. gurl d new verses r simply superbbb...
i ssoo missd dem a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

bernard shaw Goldie
bernard shaw
bernard shaw

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 9:25am | IP Logged

I don't ussually look for or use emoticons but had to find one for a magician...an appropriate one for a magician with words! Hug

Ah! FINALLY!!!!  I AM SOOOOOO GLAD THAT YOU DID THIS! Dancing

You are awesome girl.....just read the first couple of verses and had to comment......will read them at leisure as am going out for dinner with some friends.....this my love is far more difficult to do than writing prose, at least to me it is!

NJ, thanks for the PM girl!  Hug And I am so glad that I could talk Nijal into thinking about doing this...What a waste if she had not!

krati.mehra Goldie
krati.mehra
krati.mehra

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
YEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A bigggg, tightttt, rib crushing, breath knocking hug to sam and Nj along with a hard pat on the back for getting you to do this....i like it!!!!!
and yeyyy for the abhi verse...hehehe...amit tondon and the entire DMG cast should be honoured to have the great NIJAL PATEL writing all this for them and ah!! the verses for hinu di and nj...superb grl...they the emotional ones....sniff!!!! nicey nice!!!!
today u opened this thread...someday u'll be publishing a book on this....i can see u on stage taking Nobel prize for the book and saying the credit goes to my frnd...Krati....and the junior artist....naseem and Hina....ahhaahha...
but abhi ke liye thread se kam chalate hain...am grinning wide...all tension forgotten....but wait a sec...why the hell am i not the first one to comment here....humph!! but oh well am still smiling wide...hehe...great job nij...hope to see some more mindblowingly awesome stuff here.....

Love ya so much!!!!!
Kratz

Go to top