Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
nij...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nj ......................................................

pickytg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@jauz...you cum up wit des things...i dunno...it mkes me happy tons...:D

@hinz....yaar! seriously..get beyond ritin juss nij! itta bhi bhura ni tha yaara!!

Pebblez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Ahaaaaa!!! I see someone's in quite an updating mood nowadays....man, u surprised me with the Orange Life wala verse hehe...i was expecting something totally whacked out and then i read this...and then had to read it again to grasp the meaning lol...i loved it nij...even for the slightly gory details of the deathbed hehee...but the memories and everything beautiful abt life....aaaahhh, wish i had a way arnd wrds like that...simply freaking wubed it!!!

I am being pulled out, into this new lost world,
Its me, nobody but this somebody me, I am crying..

This was the best verse of all....um gna keep this with me for long,,...lov ya thinghi!! mwahz.

Pebblez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: missypatel

I am moved and shocked...readin yur comment kiz...no lies..i was distinctly surprised...to hve read such appreciation :D ...i wonder wethere ne of it is true...*umm..hmm* !!
If i cud be convincin in the right proportin wen i say....i dnt hve nobody in ma head wen i was ritin dt...i was infact thinkin abt 2 thins....one; i hve to rite a verse for jauz two; it has to be rainY... ahhah...for obvious reason...she asked for d verse and she hates rain....!! bt m showin ma shinin teeth...dt so vry sweet of u to cmmnt...and say all dt....goodly godly thins...(still thinkin..!!) ...
ill rite smg...though it never usually tkes more than 20 minz...i still need a base to hve cum up smg strt....will rite smg tonite...i guess! :D

aito...chalo online mil jaldiiiiiiii sehh!! ....dnt be funning to much abi! bas kar!!!

jhappi bckiez..luvya kiz!
nij

Hahaha, dun think too much nutter, that was wat u call a 'moment'......hahahahahha, u cant imagine waht kinda things ran thru my mind ryting down that word ryt now....ohhhh...hahahahaha...okay, stop kiran...*slaps herself on her head* acha nahee...ya, i just read my comment again and was like, kuch ziada tareef o gai hehehe...lol...but acha tha, u deserved it...!! Chal c ya laterz...

p.s. NJ, apni shayeri band ker de, yeh tera thread nee hai ;) hahaha...nah, i loved those silly ones too!!!

kiran

aravi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
NIJ !!!!! god came back frm the xam n read  both of ur creative cum awesome verses with that tinge of emotion with that rocking passion along with a pinch of the bitter truth..... geez a total blend of everything !!!!!!!!good heavens u r one single piece in this world like totally n truly!!!!dun mind my rants at this hr actualy am braindead naah actually brain-board-dead!!!!     

n the colours u chose sooo very apt n the karan wala verse .... u had me deyr outstanding srsly i hated him being called the underdog yar he's def the winning horse here oops THE BLACK STALLION !!!!!! n u put that in green somehow green signifies so much .....

the thing u called random i mean i can't help wondering it's just the outcum of mere thoughts???? it seems to deep inside yet so plain... so straight yet so queer n the way u started it off my god i am captivated it's after ages am commneting u so made me too!!!! n the way u can twist words i mean in one line two contradicting sentences yet one cant help thinking over n finally come to a conclusion u are a gem !!!! it's a MASTERPIECE !!!!!

Its not me, everyone but me, i am not crying
I am ready to pass on, to be burned into ashes, to bid adieu

the two lines u started with n the two u ended with somehow sum up everything!!!!!!!

I am being pulled out, into this new lost world,
Its me, nobody but this somebody me, I am crying..

loads of luv
curvzzzzzzz..... 

p.s nij, nj  n  kiran loved all ur siggs awwwww they are adorable!!!!! @nj green ur fav by any chance???
Edited by aravi - 15 years ago
hinz thumbnail
nij
that was beyond my commenting
dont wana leave a nij.... there but that was fabulous!

can't catch the clue,u know i'm the slow one always and forever

-harika- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hey nij, awesome post!! loved the poems, they are beautiful!! loved every line, keep writing gal!! would love to read more!!
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
jus saw d green n organe update.. brilliant dear
hinz thumbnail
nij can we have one more
since u so happy :) :) :)

pickytg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@Harika....so nice of you to leave me a comment....glad u liked them.. 😊

@Lakky...yipppe...u d likes it! :D wer u been..nutter...hows yah?

@Hinz...mmuuahh tlkin 2 u on d phn..:D u koe wat it was...!!lol

muah,
....nij
Edited by missypatel - 15 years ago