Fan Fictions

Unleashing what Remained Unsaid#2-END*NOTEpg42* (Page 41)

Post Reply New Post

Page 41 of 47

Reine

IF-Rockerz

Reine

Posted: 02 May 2009 at 2:16am | IP Logged
hey NJ,
gr8 part.
couldnt dream that this part which got them even more closer, which brought an end to their biggest problem V.I.V.E.K had to b the last part excluding the epilogue!
gosh, i mean i knew that the end was somewhere down the corner, but this would b the end, i never thought.
m really sad, couldnt get any sadder. lol
must say, i truly loved this part. shows how much riddhima cares for armaan. though  m completely heartbroken, m also waiting for the epilogue, which as usual has to b gr8. loved the one from ur last ff's.
cant believe it, this is the end of ur third wonderful ff.
i hope u r not gonna end love.... as well.
if u do so, pls. plan another gr8 one of ur's b4 ending it. will at least partially decrease the amount of heartbreak. lol

pls. come back soon. cant wait. and pls. do update the other ff as well.

do pm me.

luv,
sakshi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unleashing what Remained Unsaid#2-END*NOTEpg42* (Page 41)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

everlastingword

everlastingword

Posted: 02 May 2009 at 2:23am | IP Logged
updated my reserve on page37

chocofreak

Groupbie

chocofreak

Posted: 02 May 2009 at 3:57am | IP Logged
hey nj
thnx a lot hun 4keeping ur word... muah...
n now the part... erm... wot do u want me 2say... AMAZING... BRILLIANT... TOUCHING... BETTER THN THE BEST... BETTER THN ALL UR PREVIOUS PARTS... in a way, id say all of the above...
thnk god the vivek menace is over n dun wid... n chirags role in the whole thing was so touching... n my darlings armaan n ridzi r togther at long last... loved the last scene... bet u guessed tht!!!!
neway i HAVE 2go now... got loads of packing 2do...
n thnx a lot 4the timely update... really i mean it...
wid lots of luv...
ps... m hoping 2c the epilogue once i return... some AR romance pls... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mar-

IF-Dazzler

mar-

Posted: 02 May 2009 at 5:09am | IP Logged
woow grt part really goood
plss continue sooon
tnx for the pm

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 02 May 2009 at 6:11am | IP Logged
woah NJHug its really awesome oneStar superb dearDay Dreaming so Vivek is no more rockingWink party timeDancingParty as bad news goneLOLLOL now happy oneTongue as Ammy propose herWink haiiiiBlushing how cuteDay Dreaming and he also know about MuskaanCryCry and going to IndiaSmile & also offer Ridhima to come with himTongueTongue mind bloiwng mamWink plz continue it soonTongue & thanks for the pmWink

From Ridhima "I love his soft eyes and,
the way that he catches me by surprise and,
he never has to wear a disguise.
I love the way that he kisses me,
and the way that he misses me.
I love the way that he said,
that I love you first.
But baby I really love you the most.
I love you the way that you just,
love mean and only me.
This is how,
life is suppose to be,
me loving you and you loving me." To Armaan

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 02 May 2009 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
@ saira... thanks a bunch hun...

@Jo... waiting girl :)

@harika
... can i just give you the biggest of my teddy bear hugs... ??? i will miss writing this too... i became so attached to the chars myself... they were almost a part of my life :)

@sonia
... dont worry girl... im waiting... patiently for a change... take your time... good to know the monster exams are off our back.. :)

@surisha... thanks hun!

@avanti
... thanks dear... :) glad you liked it :)

@aru... WAITING :D:D

@anahet.. waiting... wow ... i guess i have more reserved comments than real ones at the moment!! :D

@aarora... thanks dear... yes calcutta it is :)

@suvarna... waiting for you too hun ;)

@saher.. thanks hun, great to see a new name in the readers :)

Edited by spln - 02 May 2009 at 10:32pm

aravi

Goldie

aravi

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 4:54am | IP Logged
NJ finally updated my Comments pg 38 !!!! look up for it quick i got sumthing for u .... gud or bad u gotta decide ;)))))

loads of love
Rv

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
@robin... thanks hun, more than just this comment, for that lovely PM... once again :) it was very special indeed... and i enjoyed writing unleashing a ton... so well :) the epilogue a closure... to be honest this is my absolute end to the fic... the epilogue is only... specially for the readers :) and 23... haahaha... i don't know... it started with being jordan's chest number when i was less than 13... and ive found it to act for me favorably... i like it :)

@suvrati... thanks for the wonderful long comment hun... however, this is the end for me to this fic... it was meant to have been a short one and turned out much more... a fic of what i had anticipated some 15 parts became some 23... technically including the pilogue i wil post it will be 25 :D and well... it was just this... all about facts being unleashed and they have been so.... hope you enjoy the epilogue will be posting it soon ...

@kashish... thanks hun, glad you liked it :)

@krazyboutkaran.... thanks girl... glad you liked it... it was my favorite part too :)

@sonia... i like the way you worded my idea to this last part girl.. yes it was indeed a whole new start,... i enjoyed doing the fic a ton, thanks for the regular comments they mean alot :)

@sumaira
... congratulations dear! and hearty wishes for a wonderful life ahead... thanks a bunch for the comment and i will be posting the epilogue very soon... hope you manage to read it!

@prit_0987... thanks dear... yes end it is indeed. :)

@di... i need to get a better way to address you soon, not the initials not the di... and not the enigma i keep referring to... something else :D tell me if you have preferences :D... glad you thought the part was worth the wait, its about my only saving grace with the horrible delays...

@asma_227... thanks dear... and welcome to the thread , even if this was the last part... will be left with the epilogue only now which i will post soon... glad you enjoyed the fic so much... the best ever is a huge compliment... i dont know how to just take it... thanks nonetheless :)

@sakshi... i thought the 23(N) and 23(J) thing was hint to this being the last part... :D anyways yeh just the epilogue now and LNI... i meant to end it like 2 parts ago and couldn't im so incapable of keeping stuff brief that i should stop committing to it that way... nonetheless... yes, as and when im doing nothing, i will push something new in ... have another idea... just waiting for the moment to put it through :)

@JK... im glad i could do it in time hun, and the epilogue will await you of course... thanks for being a wonderful reader :)

@nidha... thanks girl!

@mar-.... thanks hun!

@aravi... even in the few words... my PM should have answered you girl... thanks a bunch, for being a fab reader from the very first fic i wrote :D

@suvarna... i hope my PM will tell you i want to say... thanks girl... the word as usual, falls far too short of its eminence...

Edited by spln - 04 May 2009 at 7:56pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top