Fan Fictions

Unleashing what Remained Unsaid#2-END*NOTEpg42* (Page 40)

Post Reply New Post

Page 40 of 47

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 01 May 2009 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Hey Nj,
The part was really great, I completely loved it.
So finally Armaan and RIdhima are engaged, it was so funny when he said he took ridzi's ring for the size (haha).
Armaan got to know about Muski, I was so scared seeing his reaction. I mean even though he wasn't angry on Ridhima but again he was taking out his anger on her.
I am really happy to see Chirag is great friend, he made Armaan understand the situation very brilliantly.
It was such a cute end so Ridhima will be accompanying Armaan to his oops their house back in India. 
Pls continue soon, i am really looking forward for the epilogue.
Thanks for the PM.

Luv u<333
Kashish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unleashing what Remained Unsaid#2-END*NOTEpg42* (Page 40)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krazyboutkaran

krazyboutkaran

Posted: 01 May 2009 at 5:47am | IP Logged
NJ!!!!.....dis part wz by far 1 of d best parts evaa!!!

truly amazing!!!!!!!

ill relly miss dis fic..:(....w8ing 4  epilogue...plz make dat nice nd looooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggg...lolz..;)

Bollywood_chic

IF-Rockerz

Bollywood_chic

Posted: 01 May 2009 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Heyy Naseem. it was long awaited and now to see the fan fic coming to an end it's sad coz as ur characters armaan and ridz found each other we were there along the way to see everything 'unleashing' infront of our eyes..
this last part was filled with such emotion that it explained all the words that couldn't be written down (if that makes sense)
i loved the way at the end you wrote about armaan 'explaining' to ridz the reason for her to come to calcutta... it was the start to a whole new relationship..

can't wait for the epilogue.

xxxSonia

sumairaa

Groupbie

sumairaa

Posted: 01 May 2009 at 7:32am | IP Logged

i had tears in my eyes after confirming my worst fears th8 the beautiful FF of urs has finally come to an end...........thanks a lot.......will defenetely miss it v badly.........one last request from my side,i dont think i will be able to login or read FFs for next couple of months or may b more as i will be getting married next month INSHALLAH.......so dear plz try to post epilogue soon...........thanks once again

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 01 May 2009 at 8:33am | IP Logged
RESERVED FOR COMMENTS OF 23 (J)

@nij... dont ask me about my grin when i got the text hun.... and the following chat :D:D seriously... people in my house suddenly think im dating (u know who) cause im on the phone FOREVER :D... anyways... haha... yeh... i didnt care for the comment this time... i got it better that way :D

@prasanthi... thanks a bunch.. i cant think of what to say to a huge compliment like that... reminding you of your early wedding days... didnt know you were married by the way... but gee thanks!!... loved the comment... :)

@hinu... arrrreee yarrrr... yeh you did guess it should i even repeat... i trashed all that never ending 'my cmment isnt good enough' talk :D glad you liked the part di... hope i can chat with you more and soon... by the way...shady is gone :(

@pebbz.... missing ya kid.... nij told me about the burnt laptop sucks bigtime.. wonder when you will be back in action... dude... dont get in majorly pissed off tick mood with stuff oki??? and yeh... whenevr you're back... the essay of course... :D

@sunaina.. thanks for the wonderful faithfully always for me comments... i wont stop writing anytime soon i assure you lolzzz its quite addicting... unleashing however has to be off now :) glad you liked it n hope to see you whatever new comes up :)

@shriya
... wow end of fic getting me early comments... dare i say thats almost motivating to end fics :D:D jokes apart.. ive enjoyed doing unleashing tremendously.. but this is indeed in my mind the absolute end... epi is only for the fun of readers for me.. the tale ends here :) glad you liked it all through, and yes, as and when i start another, you better be there :)

@sumedha... yeh i dont think ive seen you on the thread... but glad you made it now... its always wonderful to have silent readers show up :) unleashing is dear to me for more than one reason... and its good to know more than just me find the tale worthy :)

@mia... hahah your list of reasons for the delay, which yes i know wasnt your idea of revenge at all :D, had me in splits... except the friend in hospital... i hope she is recoverin well.. as far as the fic goes, if you only be fair you will agree this is it :) and the epilogue hahaha god the demand list is huge... im only just doing it for the heck of things... would have ended at exactly this point and no further if it was just me reading :D... and vivek... hahahah miaaaaaaaaaaa you almost made me feel bad for the guy :D:D:D oki... loved the comment *hugs* !!!

@KASH_rocks
... thanks dear... glad you liked it... and yeh... pretty much... The End :)

@komal
... wow longgggg time hun.. great to see you :) and thanks for the comment.. :)

@simi... still waiting missy busy schedule :D

@anu
... anu... your pm was the cause of my insane 24 hour lasting smile.... and so was the comment.. but much as id wish too i cant say id extend this anymore... unleashing was all about unleashing and we did have plenty of that woldnt you agree :D the new nj is fascinating to me as much,.... writing i realize with passing ime is quite a way of self discovery :D and 23... its my birthday officially... but that is just about the only reason NOT on the list of why i like the number :D... it started to be my number with jordan being that chest number... currently hester on chicago team is 23 too... in general... theres tons of tit bit stuff... which makes it the only number i care as much about!!!

Edited by spln - 02 May 2009 at 10:25pm

Prit_0987

Groupbie

Prit_0987

Posted: 01 May 2009 at 9:26am | IP Logged
great part loved it. cant believe that you are finishing this. Its so sad.
update epilogue soon.
thanks for pm

namelesssr

namelesssr

Posted: 01 May 2009 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Lovely, Naseem! I was getting antsy for the moment when Armaan would put the ring on Ridhhima, but the wait was well worth it Smile

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 02 May 2009 at 1:01am | IP Logged
I just want 2 say that this is the best fanfic i've ever read
the way it started n the progress is unique in itself.I've luvd every single alphabet of it.
Luv lasts forever true.
I've luvd the confession n this confession is the best confession I've ever read even better than the confession which I had written down.They were miles away n then they revealed their everlasting luv for each other it was just marvellous.
I'm spechless after reading this extraordinary piece of creation.U deserve a standing ovulation for this
I've luvd every single gesture of Armaan riddhima.The passionate moments they have shared were beautifully written
I'm crazy abt this story n I want it 2 b updated regularly.
It will b interesting 2 see ridz's visit 2 India.
Desperately waiting for the next part .plz update as soon as possible

Post Reply New Post

Go to top