Fan Fictions

Unleashing what Remained Unsaid#2-END*NOTEpg42* (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 47

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Awww Congrats NJ!!!!!!!!!

This was supposed to be a short FF??? Huh well aint that somethingLOL

Can I say that secretly I am thrilled that this was not short at all, After newton and perfect imprefections I was vying for another FF and lo and behold you had this started. Thank God you opted or rather had no choice when it came to the length.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unleashing what Remained Unsaid#2-END*NOTEpg42* (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
hi everyone!!  

thnx a bunch for the in pour of wishes...n love!...2nd thread, like i said, blamed all on  folks, i hadn't seen this come...well not when i started, not until midway....almost not until the last two parts....

um on a road trip currently, dnt gime suspicious looks, all hotels/hostels/cafes in this country have internet access so yes, i can log on, that when of course, we aren't on the road, as we wr for about 16 hours today, or when we arent on foot, as we will be for abt 18 hours tomorrow....

until the saturday to come by....the 28th of feb....cant possibly hence have the part updated anytime before that...um sorry, i had expected to put it in late by sat night, the 21st just gone by, before leaving sunday, but couldn't thanx to a nasty fall sat morning...my arm is in a sling...n thats a second chance um giving u all to look suspicious....but yes, i did have a nasty fall, the arm is in a sling likely to be so at least this week, but it gave me not enough reason to miss the trip id been waiting for, for over a month now....besides, trekking/hiking is on feet, elbows can rest....n i get to sit back in the car while the gang struggles with turns to drive since i had been on that list until less than 12 hours before leaving...

hope u lot wont be cursing me too much....um enjoying incredibly... already, it hasnt yet been complete 24 hours since we left.....but i promise, the part...after i get back...will take into account the fact that our hero, mostly on acount of my delay n careless fall must have frozen in the chicago winter as RTD pointed out in a PM....while the lady herself will be more than skipping her beats in the anticipation until i let her open the door....but suspense thrills...dwell in the bliss of it ....without calling me too many names....or swearing anymore...n il be ack before u know the week passes by....with part 20!!!

lovya all, now n ever! *hugs*

nj!!

Edited by spln - 01 March 2009 at 6:47pm

Prasanthi

IF-Rockerz

Prasanthi

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Hey!!!

Enjoy your time and drive!!! I know for sure that the upcoming part will be worth the wait....and we'll wait for it... take care...

pickytg

Goldie

pickytg

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

hahha u nutter!! luvya loads...wait till u get back...i hve a lotta yellin to do...and a joy to share...:D :D...gosh i cnt bliv i got carried away...dt 1nce ill live to regret..for my own will...cuz it was dt once..i knew i shudnt hve..even wile i was doin it...not makin sense i koe i shudnt be...!!

watchin d oscars..and clapped and wooed till ma hand hurt...and gt housies to lower ma voice for d sleepy heads..and sum more pride on d pings...a nutter on d call by side n Z on d other..happy ...and proud..and juss content!

=) luvya nutter....for tons of reasons..1 of most of tem...just coz! Blushing

Robin_M

IF-Rockerz

Robin_M

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
aww nj im so sorry to hear about your fall...especially when you are embarking on such a cool trip! i personally love treacking/hiking/road trips, so i can totally understand your excitment and lack of time to write for us. so you are forgiven (thanks to my very big gracious heart lol)
take care and enjoy your trip! hope all goes well and your arm gets better soon!

chocofreak

Groupbie

chocofreak

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
hey nj... sry 2 hear u hurt urself... hope u get better soon... ill b waiting 4ur update...

sweetestcoolest

Groupbie

sweetestcoolest

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
hiya naseem di,
just saw this n
congrats!!
 we shud be the ones thanking u for writing such amazing ff's.....dey simply rock....ure an amazinggggggg writer
thnx...
continue soon

love
annahet

DMG fan

DMG fan

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 10:45am | IP Logged
tick tock tick tock tick tock.....
saturday coming fast :-D.....

I hope your arm feels better...dont stress on it.....if you cant update...we will wait :-'(, but dont want any long-lasting damage to the weapon of the amazing writter that you are.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top