Fan Fictions

Unleashing what Remained Unsaid#2-END*NOTEpg42* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 47

jia..

IF-Rockerz

jia..

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Nj!!! More then deserved!! Hope there r many many more to come!! I know i know um supremely delayed with views on this one!! Now sitting finally to leisurely read it!! (its saturday D'oh) will be back in a bit!! Love ya!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unleashing what Remained Unsaid#2-END*NOTEpg42* (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ladoo645

IF-Dazzler

Ladoo645

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Congrads! Nj, it was totally deserved for you! Your excellence in writing of imagination. Heck, I noe I'm way behind of catchin up on ur parts! It was just the last 2 days i was caught up with a fever, that never could die on me. But a lot heck better!! =D

Congrads once again!

-Natasha

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
@ Nij...hinu n kratz....lovya nutters....gona miss u crazy the whole week....n nij...the hard comments....i never get the same from any place else....what do u think u mean n i cud mean back!!!! muah!

@robin...thnx hun, its alwaz a delight to get ur regular feedback!

@shivani!!...hahah really u think i declined mid way newtons?? it was still one a day, if not more...except every now n then....yeh....unleashing has been different in every way, duno how much for the good...but for the pace it was def a reatrd case!....lovya for the comments!

@ttimpy...binny di....*hugs*...n more, n more yet....ur one of the few ppl i think of when i miss home....somehow it feels like i have a link on that which i can share with u....i do alwaz look forward to ur comments, so u shud totaly leave them....hmph!...but even when u dont, just to let u know even if i hate to do this, i know ur reading....uv been there on the readers list since perfect imperfection, n its alwaz great to have those occasional PM chats!...thanx for this one!

Edited by spln - 21 February 2009 at 3:54pm

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
@nidha...thnx hun...that was a bunch of cute collective verses!...ur very sweet to get them together for me :)

@suvrati..@shriya...@aarora...thnx girls!...all with the readers' love!

@marisha...yeh yeh...i do mis ur comments, but glad ur here today...hopefully a lil more activity from u soon!!!cheers hun i know...work can be maddening alota times...

@princess4210...thnx hun, yes i read ur comment n replied back too....its a delight reading ur essays!

bernard shaw

Goldie

bernard shaw

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Mabrook ya habibdi!

As they say in my part of the world or "Congratulations my dear!"

Cant think of anyone who deserves a second and many more threads! I guess I have waxed eoquent time and again on how I admire your writing skills so shall not repeat it ad nauseum, but great going girl! Keep writing!

meow23

IF-Rockerz

meow23

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
congoooooooooooooooo nj............................
neva expected dis thng cumngg..
firstly my trade mrk "reserved"
hope 2 c more threads cmnggg

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fnaDMG

Haha! I don't think you need to worry about making a bad 'first' impression. My impression was already made at part 10 when I realised I'd been impatiently scrolling down the page for over an hour leaving my Cell Bio powerpoint in the background! WOW....u read 10 pats....correction NJ 10 parts in an hour????thats a feat.....u must have a mechanical eye not optical atleast!You're a fantastic writer, dry wit included. :)...n i appreciate more than dry wit would assist me in expressing ur comments!
And then you had to go ahead and say master's student in Physics, now I'm only going to stare in awe at the NJ id as someone who considers Physics as the bane of their existence. I'm sorry to put down your subject like that, but diplomacy has never been one of my strong points either. ...hahaha nah dont worry, um the only physics one ij a huge fame xtended on both sides...n the cynical expressions shot at me like um from the currently demoted from its planet status pluto are never rare to come by....i take them in a happy stride, its takes a difference to have ppl gape at u like ur an alien!
Oh dear, now I'm the one making a terrible first impression...nah ur not..um starting to think this might be a great click...um glad u like the fic, coz thats makes u come back here for more chats!
Lab work is indeed fun. Though I'm not a Masters student, a mere undergrad in Genetics at Georgia, I've burned my share of the midnight oil in lab...and ahh experiments! How easily they go wrong!
I'm glad the comment amde you happy, your reply has made a promising start to what is going to be a long long day.
Chicago is indeed awesome! Ah the Magnificent Mile and the smell outside the Ghirardeli store, its the stuff my dreams are made of!
Ann Arbor and Physics makes me think of UMich, the alma mater of the oh-so-amazing Phelps, a fact most of my friends there haven't stopped reminding me since this summer! hahah yes, umich it is indeed, its a brilliant school, phelps is only a start to their list trust me....when i was first accepted i had no clue how they made an exception to their standard of acceptance!!!...i concluded, when luck favors u, even the best minds lose logic!!!....And since we don't play you guys in football, I can freely admit its an amazing school! (yes, America has finally converted me to a football freak, soccer freak I always was, but the school spirit that football brings is just amazing!) ....ditto me....yeh...a wolverine and not into football...i fear even my geek lot in the lab would disown me for that, n i stand steady in support despite the tragedy struck season we had...it was a disgrace to have stood for a home game n lost to the likes of toledo...then again, i almost had to pity minnesota...oh well....the bravehearts come out as final victors, we will be back with a bang...a fresh team, with a fresh coach...it was a whole new thing starting, bad time to have bought season passes, but the stadium is worth sitting in for anything....i was in double minds to ditch maize n blue clothes...alas....i told u...the wolverine passion runs a wild heart, i cudnt! n now thats such a long football chat....wat school in georgia do u go to??? u will be surprised, serendipity can be so strange...but in less than an hour from now um off for a road trip...with the gang...for like a whole week...do u wana guess our final stop???its a G state...u might be way too familiar with compared to me....n the exact point takes me to the times of Gone With the Wind...
Ahh I fear I've written too much, but thanks for the warm welcome and I'm hoping we'll be treated with an update soon! :)
...update i guess now, for a reason which should make itself apparent will be a week later!...n having u here is a mutual delight, i assure u of that!

Sujata77

Goldie

Sujata77

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 5:06am | IP Logged
hey congrats for the 2nd thread

Post Reply New Post

Go to top