Fan Fictions

Unleashing what Remained Unsaid#2-END*NOTEpg42* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 47

Page 1
Page   of 47
Page 3 Page 47

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spln

hiya all!Hug

heres the second thread...i duno wat to say...for one this was meant to be a short fic, n it has been anything but that...for another it shud have ended months ago...n i have been un characteristically slow (all those who saw me from the first two fics with agree with that....even if the readers of unleashing alone will think um talking insane!)

but here i am...thread two...n that at the rear end oif the fic...its been awsome writing this one, it alwaz is to write anything for readers like you all...but this one is close to me personally...in many ways, some i keep repeating over n over...n others just in my head....

nonetheless...the second thread, can be blamed only on u guys!....n i cant love u enuf for that....u amke the whole writing fic idea rocking....n a complete delight....thnx for being there...hanging on thru my good n bad parts...more imporatntly, thru the length of them watever the story....much as i think il try to be brief sometime in life, i only lose it further into the world of verbosity Ouch

n il shut up for now....thnx again....ur lovely people....n the second thread is dedicated to everyone of u...those who comment n let me know their opinions, even in times i know i havent been good enuf u keep my spirit high to shoot the next part anywaz....Hug

n those who remain silent, but read it nonetheless....u latter lot, um alwaz trying to force into the limelight, sometimes i succeed n then i rejoice it Party...n other times i assume if u dont comment n tell me its horrible u have to like it LOL um over optimistically not modest!!!...so if u want me to change...u better come yell here on the thread n voice ur anguish at my sad efforts!!!

cheers fellas,

happy to write for u forever,

njEmbarrassed

just for records....heres link to thread one...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1033829&PID=18202559&#18202559

"To the one that in my life came
And in my heart so special she became.
Tomorrow things will not be the same
And life will stop being a game
For there is a future you have to aim,
A shining star you have to claim,
And a destiny to make with no one to blame,
With head always up and never feel any shame...
I'm so proud of you, much more then I can acclaim
From all my soul I wish you joy, success and fame."

First of all congrats dearClap as usual ur all fan fic are awesome oneSmileSmileSmile. And we r happy to take blameEmbarrassed by such sweet personWink whose blame r as sweet as she isTongueWink. Right NJ ur superb yaarClap

"Phool ki shuruvat kali se hoti hai,
Zaindagi ki shuruvat Dost se hoti hai,
Dost ki shuruvat apno se hoti hai,
Aur apno ki shuruvat aapse hoti hai!" For u NJ

http://www.sendflowerindia.com/Images/roses45.jpg

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unleashing what Remained Unsaid#2-END*NOTEpg42* (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

perfectpiscean

IF-Rockerz

perfectpiscean

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Congratulations on the new thread NJ! Sorry I have been very lethargic with my comments but Im still up to date with ur FF!

Keep up the awesum work...And do continue soon! =)

-Marisha

shriya12

shriya12

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Whoopie!! hey nj congrats sweetie..2nd thread n u deserve much more..!! this is jus the start u might end the fic but our appreciation for u wud go on frm pages to pages..u ll have difficulty handling..nyways update soon n c hw we all flood this thread with praises for u!

Pebblez

Goldie

Pebblez

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 6:45am | IP Logged

You know, um supposed to be one of the first few people to know you are opening a new thread....*folds arms, frowns, grumpy face, mutters under her breath*

Okay screw it...who cares whether i write in later....u KNOW how happy i wud be for this...cuz Unleashing's a personal biggie fav...i love this ff to the core....and much as i hate myself for admitting, u r a great writer too ;)...now dun expect more compliments, um still pissed at the fact that i never came to knw abt this...woh to i checked the last thread incidentally and saw it..

Anyways...u nutter, congrats...*bear hug* u deserve every bit of it, even though ur a slow bummer at posting this, and i wud say that anyway u knw hehe....but seriously...dun ven think o ending it, um not getting off ur back till u give us a good share of the whole romance that was missing in the first 12 parts hehehe....but on a more serious note, Nuts, um really happy for u...keep going....i wonder what u wud have been like had u been lacking the verbose art....u and ur boring physics wud have made me and nij run miles away, haina nij? *wink*

But a big CONGRATS to u girl....now, whens the inaugural part for the new thread coming? *raised eyebrows* hehe..

lov ya tons, nuts...

Kicks....(just cuz u never used it, duznt mean we never discussed the possibility of it ;)....

suvrati

IF-Dazzler

suvrati

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 9:27am | IP Logged
nj update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

fnaDMG

Groupbie

fnaDMG

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Haha! I don't think you need to worry about making a bad 'first' impression. My impression was already made at part 10 when I realised I'd been impatiently scrolling down the page for over an hour leaving my Cell Bio powerpoint in the background! You're a fantastic writer, dry wit included. :)
And then you had to go ahead and say master's student in Physics, now I'm only going to stare in awe at the NJ id as someone who considers Physics as the bane of their existence. I'm sorry to put down your subject like that, but diplomacy has never been one of my strong points either.
Oh dear, now I'm the one making a terrible first impression...
Lab work is indeed fun. Though I'm not a Masters student, a mere undergrad in Genetics at Georgia, I've burned my share of the midnight oil in lab...and ahh experiments! How easily they go wrong!
I'm glad the comment amde you happy, your reply has made a promising start to what is going to be a long long day.
Chicago is indeed awesome! Ah the Magnificent Mile and the smell outside the Ghirardeli store, its the stuff my dreams are made of!
Ann Arbor and Physics makes me think of UMich, the alma mater of the oh-so-amazing Phelps, a fact most of my friends there haven't stopped reminding me since this summer! And since we don't play you guys in football, I can freely admit its an amazing school! (yes, America has finally converted me to a football freak, soccer freak I always was, but the school spirit that football brings is just amazing!)
Ahh I fear I've written too much, but thanks for the warm welcome and I'm hoping we'll be treated with an update soon! :)

aarora

IF-Dazzler

aarora

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 10:33am | IP Logged
congrats honey on 2nd thread..continue soon..

princess4120

princess4120

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 11:43am | IP Logged
CONGRATS on the new thread.. cant wait to read the next part.. already left my thoughts on this part.. in the other thread.. please update soon!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top