Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickytg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

The fiction has come to an end but it shall remain seated in the spot of my tiny brain as a beautiful memory...looking forward to some more unknown 'everything' from you jauhar....

love always,

nijaL 😊

Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Rightly said Nijal.... its really a beautiful memory...

I am so thankful to the consequenses that lead me to read this one.... NJ.. I quite accept with what you said about giving an end in this way....the J part has subtly said all the unsaid part...if you can see my previous comment I never mentioned about me waiting for the epilogue.. since I felt that was an appropriate end of the story you have given.... but yah will miss reading this one... so kept a copy of all the parts.. will read them whenever I want to again just like your other fics...looking forward for many more to come from you... take care...
Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
*sniff sniff sigh*
ahh i cant believe its over...but honestly, perfect ending to a perfect story! now that i think in your way, i wouldnt want a epilogue. after all the gloom, it would seem artificial! so i respect your decision not to post one!
and the fact that your going to be starting another one doesnt make me as sad...i have something to look forward to :)
as far as the number 23, it happens to be my lucky number as well, cause it was my chest number during my school volleyball years
i guess one last thanks for the brilliant read, it was quite the journey! loved every bit of it!
looking forward to your future projects ;)
SunainaTM007 thumbnail
hey nj...
well...as much as i wanted to read the epilouge, m really happy with the ending of ur fic...and on second thoughts i guess the 23[J] part did hav a sense of closure as u finished it with the word 'home' and i guess that pretty much explained how happily they lived thereafter... and so i wouldnt be sad if there is no epilouge...
and i m gonna miss reading this story sooooooo much...it really had become a part of my life...and so m gonna keep a copy of this like ur other ones so that i can get to read them whenever i want....
and m soooooooo happy that u are gonna start a new AR fic...cant wait for it...and will be looking forward to reading it....
mohini_agarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aw, it's okay nj! i've appreciated all the time and effort that you've taken out from your life to write this beautiful ff! i'm looking forward to reading more ff's written by you. even though unleashing is completed, it has made it's way to a special spot in my heart and shall stay there forever.
thanks for all the pms you've sent to me, i commend your patience of actually taking out the time for each of your readers to send a special pm to them 👏 

i can't wait until you start writing again..
-mohini

p.s can you pm me the links of your other ff''s and the link for the ff that you plan on writing when you do begin? i'd appreciate it whole-heartedly. ❤️
Edited by monadarling2628 - 14 years ago
-harika- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

can understand ur judgement NJ, it was a beautiful piece of writing and will remain so...the J part was complete and content in itself but just the greed of reading a bit more abt these beautifully written characters made me look forward to the epilogue...but as u said, on second thought it was best left here, the last scene was a peaceful end to this lovely story...loved reading it!!

looking forward to ur next fic n ofcourse LNI, update na jaldi se! missing RM there..chal phir se nagging shuru hehe

Suvarna.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yep Naseem ... to be very frank ... just this note is sufficient. Coz its sort of just a beginning for them and as a reader would prefer to have it just that way. Cool, you starting another fic. Waiting to catch up the intro.
princess4120 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as the writer you clearly can make that decision.. and the way you have explained it.. makes total sense.. i have been reading your ff and enjoying every bit of it.. probably havent commented on each part.. but definitely have read them all.. and absolutely loved every bit of it.. the whole idea ws very well presented and everything.. you are an awesome writer.. and will be waiting for your new ff to start..
good luck with that!! :)
shriya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WHAT???no epilogue??NOOOOOOOOOOOO i wanna read ittt....

ok since i cannot find the bawling loud emoticon.i thinki shd end my  drama here..evn if m sad tht u r nt gng to post the epilogue n tht i had always waited to c ridz in calcutta..but like u said..i ll respect ur decision(tho wth a very heavy n reluctant hrt) but then u gave us such wonderful parts n u made the ending beautiful wth everything wrapped up neatly..i think i hv no right to complain..a fic's fate is decided by the one who creates it n u hv all  the right to decide hw it shd end n blv me epilogue or no epilogue UWRU is a fantastic story n thanks to u sweetie for spending such a lot of time writing it..i m gna keep reading it till u post ur new ff..but till then wud say it nt for the last time tho tht i loved ths fic n u did a brilliant job on it..
love shriya
  ps:hey i always wanted to ask u ths since u love writing..though it may seem weird to u..jus wanted toknoe..wht d u prefer more..writing wth a pen or paper or typing ur work out..?? thts all/...
Edited by shriya12 - 14 years ago
Ladoo645 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Nj, reading it now ~ reserved ~