Fan Fictions

Unleashing what Remained Unsaid#2-END*NOTEpg42* (Page 42)

Post Reply New Post

Page 42 of 47

shriya12

shriya12

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 6:16am | IP Logged
since u r nt posting the epilogue anytime soon..i thot of mentioning the teeny weeny grievance of mine after reading the ff..i wish thr had been an armaan vivek confrontation..i m glad vivek died but i wud hv felt loads bettr had armaan atlst been abl to beat him to a pulp..b4 his death but m happy the way u ended it ths is jus a thot n i wrote it cz it was bugging..jus like i wanted a harry snape confrontatn aftr the last part i wish armaan was atlst abl to vent out his frustratn on vivek since he ruined his entire life..i repeat ths is jus a thot..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unleashing what Remained Unsaid#2-END*NOTEpg42* (Page 42)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

btkr

IF-Dazzler

btkr

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Sorry for delay in comenting! But before that "THis is the last part????!!!!!" Certainly didn't see that coming.

Now back to the show - the part with the ring - these two playing mental games with each other!!! Sweet moments, esp  in the stolen ring part.

Very nice way of getting rid of Vivek - sab jhanjhat khatam. 
Armaan understandably upset that they hid info about his kid sisster from him. Chirag is a treasure.  But my fave was the part in hte end where Armaan melts her all over again by saing those special words that have to be yanked out of a guy's mouth - " I need you!"

Good going Clap

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
NOTE: PLEASE READ

hey people....!

this note is a consequence of a rather delayed realization in the writing corner of my mind... i know i said i'd post an epilogue... and i actually had it written out with part 23(N) as i had the last part... somehow i'm very convinced i dont want to post it... not for finding it good or bad... neither for being unable to write a part... not writer's block now seriously... its mostly about this whim in my head... about how i think the end of the story for me is just this... exactly where i left it... where there's a sense of closure and yet too many ends to speculate and think about and build upon... the epilogue i wrote is all happy cheerful and bla... but i dont want it there at all... i dont want to give a finality to what is and did happen, because somewhere, im not convinced it would happen like that, just there...

uncertain, if I'm making my point at all, leave along making a convincing premise... but i'm certain about the conviction it holds for me... i was actually even when i posted part 23(J) but since i had it written out i didn't consider not posting it then... but i've what we say slept over the idea a few nights now... and i think i want to keep it this way and here...

terribly sorry if any of the readers get mad at me for this... but i hope you will respect its my idea about things as the writer... also, if this can act as any solace and as any mitigate your wrath upon me thing, i will be starting my new AR fic very soon... have had the concept in my mind for over a month now... even have rough cheat notes jotted, some framed paragraphs others just in pointers... but enough to give me a start ... will post an intro sometime this week or the next at the most.... and of course.. will be continuing with LNI right away... for all those who read that one that is...

and before i pack off... you all have been absolutely wonderful readers.. unleashing has been much more than a fic to me, for more than one reason... i've been impatient and impractical inmy idea of keping it very 'according to my idea of it alone' ... almost giving the readers ahard time, with the gloomy turns and lack of romantic AR... but it was a different idea, and i think i will say i got it out close to what i had hoped for... for all those who liked it, i couldnt be happier... for all those i let down, hope to make it up with other, newer fics soon :)

love ya all!

nj :)

ps: will be replying to all the comments i havent so far individually soon!

Edited by spln - 05 May 2009 at 10:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ambrynpinkssbary-Aliya-

pickytg

Goldie

pickytg

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

The fiction has come to an end but it shall remain seated in the spot of my tiny brain as a beautiful memory...looking forward to some more unknown 'everything' from you jauhar....

love always,

nijaL Smile

Prasanthi

IF-Rockerz

Prasanthi

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Rightly said Nijal.... its really a beautiful memory...

I am so thankful to the consequenses that lead me to read this one.... NJ.. I quite accept with what you said about giving an end in this way....the J part has subtly said all the unsaid part...if you can see my previous comment I never mentioned about me waiting for the epilogue.. since I felt that was an appropriate end of the story you have given.... but yah will miss reading this one... so kept a copy of all the parts.. will read them whenever I want to again just like your other fics...looking forward for many more to come from you... take care...

Robin_M

IF-Rockerz

Robin_M

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
*sniff sniff sigh*
ahh i cant believe its over...but honestly, perfect ending to a perfect story! now that i think in your way, i wouldnt want a epilogue. after all the gloom, it would seem artificial! so i respect your decision not to post one!
and the fact that your going to be starting another one doesnt make me as sad...i have something to look forward to :)
as far as the number 23, it happens to be my lucky number as well, cause it was my chest number during my school volleyball years
i guess one last thanks for the brilliant read, it was quite the journey! loved every bit of it!
looking forward to your future projects ;)

SunainaTM007

IF-Dazzler

SunainaTM007

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
hey nj...
well...as much as i wanted to read the epilouge, m really happy with the ending of ur fic...and on second thoughts i guess the 23[J] part did hav a sense of closure as u finished it with the word 'home' and i guess that pretty much explained how happily they lived thereafter... and so i wouldnt be sad if there is no epilouge...
and i m gonna miss reading this story sooooooo much...it really had become a part of my life...and so m gonna keep a copy of this like ur other ones so that i can get to read them whenever i want....
and m soooooooo happy that u are gonna start a new AR fic...cant wait for it...and will be looking forward to reading it....

mohini_agarwal

mohini_agarwal

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 12:15am | IP Logged
aw, it's okay nj! i've appreciated all the time and effort that you've taken out from your life to write this beautiful ff! i'm looking forward to reading more ff's written by you. even though unleashing is completed, it has made it's way to a special spot in my heart and shall stay there forever.
thanks for all the pms you've sent to me, i commend your patience of actually taking out the time for each of your readers to send a special pm to them Clap 

i can't wait until you start writing again..
-mohini

p.s can you pm me the links of your other ff''s and the link for the ff that you plan on writing when you do begin? i'd appreciate it whole-heartedly. Heart

Edited by monadarling2628 - 06 May 2009 at 2:57pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top