Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey NJ,
gr8 part.
couldnt dream that this part which got them even more closer, which brought an end to their biggest problem V.I.V.E.K had to b the last part excluding the epilogue!
gosh, i mean i knew that the end was somewhere down the corner, but this would b the end, i never thought.
m really sad, couldnt get any sadder. lol
must say, i truly loved this part. shows how much riddhima cares for armaan. though  m completely heartbroken, m also waiting for the epilogue, which as usual has to b gr8. loved the one from ur last ff's.
cant believe it, this is the end of ur third wonderful ff.
i hope u r not gonna end love.... as well.
if u do so, pls. plan another gr8 one of ur's b4 ending it. will at least partially decrease the amount of heartbreak. lol

pls. come back soon. cant wait. and pls. do update the other ff as well.

do pm me.

luv,
sakshi
chocofreak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey nj
thnx a lot hun 4keeping ur word... muah...
n now the part... erm... wot do u want me 2say... AMAZING... BRILLIANT... TOUCHING... BETTER THN THE BEST... BETTER THN ALL UR PREVIOUS PARTS... in a way, id say all of the above...
thnk god the vivek menace is over n dun wid... n chirags role in the whole thing was so touching... n my darlings armaan n ridzi r togther at long last... loved the last scene... bet u guessed tht!!!!
neway i HAVE 2go now... got loads of packing 2do...
n thnx a lot 4the timely update... really i mean it...
wid lots of luv...
ps... m hoping 2c the epilogue once i return... some AR romance pls... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mar- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woow grt part really goood
plss continue sooon
tnx for the pm
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
woah NJ🤗 its really awesome one⭐️ superb dear😍 so Vivek is no more rocking😉 party time🥳 as bad news gone😆😆 now happy one😛 as Ammy propose her😉 haiiii☺️ how cute😍 and he also know about Muskaan😭😭 and going to India😊 & also offer Ridhima to come with him😛😛 mind bloiwng mam😉 plz continue it soon😛 & thanks for the pm😉

From Ridhima "I love his soft eyes and,
the way that he catches me by surprise and,
he never has to wear a disguise.
I love the way that he kisses me,
and the way that he misses me.
I love the way that he said,
that I love you first.
But baby I really love you the most.
I love you the way that you just,
love mean and only me.
This is how,
life is suppose to be,
me loving you and you loving me." To Armaan

spln thumbnail
@ saira... thanks a bunch hun...

@Jo... waiting girl :)

@harika
... can i just give you the biggest of my teddy bear hugs... ??? i will miss writing this too... i became so attached to the chars myself... they were almost a part of my life :)

@sonia
... dont worry girl... im waiting... patiently for a change... take your time... good to know the monster exams are off our back.. :)

@surisha... thanks hun!

@avanti
... thanks dear... :) glad you liked it :)

@aru... WAITING :D:D

@anahet.. waiting... wow ... i guess i have more reserved comments than real ones at the moment!! :D

@aarora... thanks dear... yes calcutta it is :)

@suvarna... waiting for you too hun ;)

@saher.. thanks hun, great to see a new name in the readers :)

Edited by spln - 14 years ago
aravi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
NJ finally updated my Comments pg 38 !!!! look up for it quick i got sumthing for u .... gud or bad u gotta decide ;)))))

loads of love
Rv
spln thumbnail
@robin... thanks hun, more than just this comment, for that lovely PM... once again :) it was very special indeed... and i enjoyed writing unleashing a ton... so well :) the epilogue a closure... to be honest this is my absolute end to the fic... the epilogue is only... specially for the readers :) and 23... haahaha... i don't know... it started with being jordan's chest number when i was less than 13... and ive found it to act for me favorably... i like it :)

@suvrati... thanks for the wonderful long comment hun... however, this is the end for me to this fic... it was meant to have been a short one and turned out much more... a fic of what i had anticipated some 15 parts became some 23... technically including the pilogue i wil post it will be 25 :D and well... it was just this... all about facts being unleashed and they have been so.... hope you enjoy the epilogue will be posting it soon ...

@kashish... thanks hun, glad you liked it :)

@krazyboutkaran.... thanks girl... glad you liked it... it was my favorite part too :)

@sonia... i like the way you worded my idea to this last part girl.. yes it was indeed a whole new start,... i enjoyed doing the fic a ton, thanks for the regular comments they mean alot :)

@sumaira
... congratulations dear! and hearty wishes for a wonderful life ahead... thanks a bunch for the comment and i will be posting the epilogue very soon... hope you manage to read it!

@prit_0987... thanks dear... yes end it is indeed. :)

@di... i need to get a better way to address you soon, not the initials not the di... and not the enigma i keep referring to... something else :D tell me if you have preferences :D... glad you thought the part was worth the wait, its about my only saving grace with the horrible delays...

@asma_227... thanks dear... and welcome to the thread , even if this was the last part... will be left with the epilogue only now which i will post soon... glad you enjoyed the fic so much... the best ever is a huge compliment... i dont know how to just take it... thanks nonetheless :)

@sakshi... i thought the 23(N) and 23(J) thing was hint to this being the last part... :D anyways yeh just the epilogue now and LNI... i meant to end it like 2 parts ago and couldn't im so incapable of keeping stuff brief that i should stop committing to it that way... nonetheless... yes, as and when im doing nothing, i will push something new in ... have another idea... just waiting for the moment to put it through :)

@JK... im glad i could do it in time hun, and the epilogue will await you of course... thanks for being a wonderful reader :)

@nidha... thanks girl!

@mar-.... thanks hun!

@aravi... even in the few words... my PM should have answered you girl... thanks a bunch, for being a fab reader from the very first fic i wrote :D

@suvarna... i hope my PM will tell you i want to say... thanks girl... the word as usual, falls far too short of its eminence...
shriya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
since u r nt posting the epilogue anytime soon..i thot of mentioning the teeny weeny grievance of mine after reading the ff..i wish thr had been an armaan vivek confrontation..i m glad vivek died but i wud hv felt loads bettr had armaan atlst been abl to beat him to a pulp..b4 his death but m happy the way u ended it ths is jus a thot n i wrote it cz it was bugging..jus like i wanted a harry snape confrontatn aftr the last part i wish armaan was atlst abl to vent out his frustratn on vivek since he ruined his entire life..i repeat ths is jus a thot..
btkr thumbnail
Sorry for delay in comenting! But before that "THis is the last part????!!!!!" Certainly didn't see that coming.

Now back to the show - the part with the ring - these two playing mental games with each other!!! Sweet moments, esp  in the stolen ring part.

Very nice way of getting rid of Vivek - sab jhanjhat khatam. 
Armaan understandably upset that they hid info about his kid sisster from him. Chirag is a treasure.  But my fave was the part in hte end where Armaan melts her all over again by saing those special words that have to be yanked out of a guy's mouth - " I need you!"

Good going 👏
spln thumbnail
NOTE: PLEASE READ

hey people....!

this note is a consequence of a rather delayed realization in the writing corner of my mind... i know i said i'd post an epilogue... and i actually had it written out with part 23(N) as i had the last part... somehow i'm very convinced i dont want to post it... not for finding it good or bad... neither for being unable to write a part... not writer's block now seriously... its mostly about this whim in my head... about how i think the end of the story for me is just this... exactly where i left it... where there's a sense of closure and yet too many ends to speculate and think about and build upon... the epilogue i wrote is all happy cheerful and bla... but i dont want it there at all... i dont want to give a finality to what is and did happen, because somewhere, im not convinced it would happen like that, just there...

uncertain, if I'm making my point at all, leave along making a convincing premise... but i'm certain about the conviction it holds for me... i was actually even when i posted part 23(J) but since i had it written out i didn't consider not posting it then... but i've what we say slept over the idea a few nights now... and i think i want to keep it this way and here...

terribly sorry if any of the readers get mad at me for this... but i hope you will respect its my idea about things as the writer... also, if this can act as any solace and as any mitigate your wrath upon me thing, i will be starting my new AR fic very soon... have had the concept in my mind for over a month now... even have rough cheat notes jotted, some framed paragraphs others just in pointers... but enough to give me a start ... will post an intro sometime this week or the next at the most.... and of course.. will be continuing with LNI right away... for all those who read that one that is...

and before i pack off... you all have been absolutely wonderful readers.. unleashing has been much more than a fic to me, for more than one reason... i've been impatient and impractical inmy idea of keping it very 'according to my idea of it alone' ... almost giving the readers ahard time, with the gloomy turns and lack of romantic AR... but it was a different idea, and i think i will say i got it out close to what i had hoped for... for all those who liked it, i couldnt be happier... for all those i let down, hope to make it up with other, newer fics soon :)

love ya all!

nj :)

ps: will be replying to all the comments i havent so far individually soon!