Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

gr8love

IF-Dazzler

gr8love

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
one.... WHAT A LONG ROAD BMTD HAS TRAVELLED!!
Here in the US there is a very popular show called " HOUSE " (I am sure it is aired in other countries too including India). In it there is a Dr. House who solves complicated medical mysteries....not your everyday complications but the really weird and bizaare ones.
I watch the show quite regularly and if anyone else has watched it they will know what I mean when I say BIZAARE!! But after watching today's BMTD I think the creative team of HOUSE could learn a thing or two from the creative team of BMTD!! Coz the current TWIST of Divz and Sindoora's lives being interconnected  is the BIZAAREST OF ALL BIZAARES!!! I bet Dr. House could try giving the LIPSTICK BABA a run for his money in trying to solve this one!!LOL

Seriously, though...imagine SV's love story and then AD's and look where BMTD has landed now. Such a shame that they have to resort to the supernatural ideas to prolong the story and create interest.. Its no more BMTD its more like the ALLADIN serial mixed with a few other similar ones.
Also did you hear what Kamiya said today in the video...she said that there is alot of speculation about whether or not BMTD will end or not. She said whether it will or not she can't say but atleast if it does then it wil have ended on high TRP's. I wonder what that means... is that a hint that maybe it might end?????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "From the eternal love story to the present creepy" in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

titly

IF-Rockerz

titly

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
yes darling BMTD travelled a lot.............n just see what a journey.......
once it was no.1 show..............n now its not on the list also.......gr8 going...........

yes I too feel Kamya was trying to indicate that it might end...

sdfan

Goldie

sdfan

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Yea!   what a long way.........

Anyway,  Shakutalum Productions announced recently that they are going to produce a new serial  .......  hope this is not the reason  why they want to  wrap Dulhan!   

I also hope SD will not sign on again with Shakutalum as these people have not appreciated SD's hardwork at all!   Let's hope both  will get new offers, entertaining storylines, etc  from other Production Houses and of course they got to be very careful when signing new contracts!

Well, I presume with the present creepy storyline, the irritating gauri track and now the weird  thing between sindoora and Divya that they have come with, Banoo Main  Teri Dulhan, might be seeing its end days, who knows...............  Wonder how the TRPs went up suddenlyShockedShockedShocked

Well,  BMTD,  first   you owe your earlier success to  the lovely,  good looking  and  brilliant  jodi, SHARADIVYANKA, whose compatibility and chemistry,  made them  reach such great heights of popularity  as Sagar and Vidya that  so many viewers Around the globe simply  fell in love with them!

Secondly, The rest who made BMTD worthwhile to watch in the good old days were the good looking MANISH NAGDEV,  Snegal, chacha and chachi,  the two cute little boys Bharat and Sameer, the earlier Muah and Chandra, aniket,  and of course,  Kamya Punjabi, with her ever ending evil deeds!      

Edited by sdfan - 21 February 2009 at 10:43am

Sharadlicious

IF-Stunnerz

Sharadlicious

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I love House! Maybe he can fix the problems that the creatives have he needs to give them something that will make them less stupid. The creatives have to realize we loved SV because their love story was amazing AD's love story is amazing too but it is hard to see the show being messed up with the enterance of Gauri, and we haven't gotten a really amazingly romantic scene in like forever.

loveisreal222

loveisreal222

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
It kinda seems like it's gonna end. aint it?

Manusha_Divz

IF-Stunnerz

Manusha_Divz

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
No dear its not going to end.....they said the have more twist and turns..ahem ahem...

hot chilly

hot chilly

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
no i hope it doesnot end, i have now got a habit of seeing SD everyday. i have this new track works somehow so they can get higher TRPs from it.

gr8love

IF-Dazzler

gr8love

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
I truly and honestly pray that it does not end but given the werid track that has started now it seems like it just might end even before all the so called twists and turns Divz and Kamiya were talking about happen.
I emailed Zeetv and asked if there is any truth in the speculation...ofcourse too much to expect them to answer!!

Anyway I am being patient and waiting to see how this track evolves!
I wish they do something about G... she is so wasted and usless... her role is really not needed at all.

Edited by gr8love - 21 February 2009 at 8:44pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top