Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

It's really sad that she died at the peak of her career! She was beautiful and immensely talented. RIP is all I can say! Hopefully, if this wasn't an accident and in fact a murder, then the person responsible will have to pay and Divya's soul will get justice!

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: missy14

lol why whould her own Parents who loved her kill her? and i don't think that because just of Sajid's affair with her...😕

Interesting Article, But i think Divya Bharti's death will always remain mysterious...
she was Great actress Rip

Do u think people who killed their daughters never loved their daughters? 😕, why would they be people from an other world?..........
I didn't said it's her parents to blame, but there is no reason to blame Sajid as well, as he loved her, but if many people are blaming Sajid, infact her parents has much reasonable reason for it, as they are against her relationship with Sajid and beside this she married secretly, it means her parents didn't know it, anyway, it's wrong to blame anyone at all when nobody knows the exact truth..........

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: sonam_s

I've always found her death to be a very strange one. There were many speculations and it's hard to believe which is right and which isn't.

I choose to believe that Sajid had something to do with her death. He was at one point associated with the underworld and according to some, Divya found out about it which resulted in her death. I wonder where her parents are now and why aren't they fighting for the right to know what happened.

Why would not her parents who killed her?, why all are blaming Sajid all the time, it could be that her parents are not reacting coz it's them who did it, but it's wrong to blame anyone without knowing the truth...........

sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Her parents were not present when the incident happened and the person which she was most closest to was Sajid. Why would she take her own life? It's impossible.

Yahoo2 thumbnail
I still remember when she died in 1993, it was totally unbelievable, we all were shocked, I was in grade 2, Divya Bharti was like the new actress at that time
Edited by pracheen - 15 years ago
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was too small to know or react about it. As I grew older, I found out.
Cheetara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah,he has since remarried Wardha Khan, a former journalist.They have two sons

Last month a security guard broke in to their home and put a gun to the head of Sajid's wife and ran away with jewelery and cash worth over Rs 50 lakh.........
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
He had a plan 2 marry Tabu.But they broke up later

Originally posted by: sonam_s

Her parents were not present when the incident happened and the person which she was most closest to was Sajid. Why would she take her own life? It's impossible.

Sajid was not with her too when she died, the last one who was with her is her designer, as it's mentioned in the article, there is an other article which said that Sajid fainted when he heard this news, why to believe that things some people want to believe and ignore other things?..........
Anyway, it could be that she fell from the window, coz she was drunk, why to blame anyone without proof?........

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago
simran1285 thumbnail

RIP Divya I always wonder how it would have been hence she had survived, she would have given many actresses a very tough position.

As for her death I am not sure what to say. There are a lot of speculations from her designer Neeta to her husband Sajid. I guess as someone said earlier, her death is will always remain a mystery.