Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Kab Ayega Naitik?Where are you Naitik Beta? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-*^vrda-*^

-*^vrda-*^

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 10:00am | IP Logged
me neither can't wait 4 him.....deing 2 c himUnhappy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kab Ayega Naitik?Where are you Naitik Beta? (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amoli16

Groupbie

amoli16

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 10:09am | IP Logged
its high time they should bring in naitik. we have only seen him in promos and sbs and sbb videos. but i remember i read an article where rajan sir said his entry will be after 40 episodes..idk if yeh rista has reached above (or close) to 40 epi...does anyone know.?

CookMySock

IF-Dazzler

CookMySock

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amoli16

its high time they should bring in naitik. we have only seen him in promos and sbs and sbb videos. but i remember i read an article where rajan sir said his entry will be after 40 episodes..idk if yeh rista has reached above (or close) to 40 epi...does anyone know.?

The 40th epi airs on Friday 6th March...

amoli16

Groupbie

amoli16

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 11:25am | IP Logged
^mmmhmm.. theres some left for his entry.hhaaa

purplestar22

Goldie

purplestar22

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
hahaa i know i want him to just come and then him and akshara can finally get married!!!!

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 3:35am | IP Logged
this is the best topic....and i am also waiting yaar....
when will naitik come the whole maheswari khandaan is flooding udaipur...i am drowning already....when will he come why so much suspense.....when will he save us from the flood.....

naitik please come back now yaar this show is incomplete without you...see we all deewanis are waiting for you so impatiently...come and stop the flood that your wife and in-laws shedding because of one rejection and that too for a lame reason....i could not stand it at all

please come come come and save all our lives from drowning....your innocent wife is going through so much because of one rejection and her family anger...come save your wife by accepting her for all births and gives her all the happiness she desires in her dreams and makes her falls head over heels in love with you

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StarryEyedGyal

Originally posted by amoli16

The 40th epi airs on Friday 6th March...

man its damn far yaar i can't wait at all...by then the whole udaipur will be flooded with daadi...varsha...akshara and rajshri tears....only naitik can save the whole village and us from drowning from the flood

Post Reply New Post

Go to top