Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CookMySock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: amoli16

its high time they should bring in naitik. we have only seen him in promos and sbs and sbb videos. but i remember i read an article where rajan sir said his entry will be after 40 episodes..idk if yeh rista has reached above (or close) to 40 epi...does anyone know.?

The 40th epi airs on Friday 6th March...
amoli16 thumbnail
^mmmhmm.. theres some left for his entry.hhaaa
purplestar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahaa i know i want him to just come and then him and akshara can finally get married!!!!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
this is the best topic....and i am also waiting yaar....
when will naitik come the whole maheswari khandaan is flooding udaipur...i am drowning already....when will he come why so much suspense.....when will he save us from the flood.....

naitik please come back now yaar this show is incomplete without you...see we all deewanis are waiting for you so impatiently...come and stop the flood that your wife and in-laws shedding because of one rejection and that too for a lame reason....i could not stand it at all

please come come come and save all our lives from drowning....your innocent wife is going through so much because of one rejection and her family anger...come save your wife by accepting her for all births and gives her all the happiness she desires in her dreams and makes her falls head over heels in love with you
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: StarryEyedGyal

The 40th epi airs on Friday 6th March...

man its damn far yaar i can't wait at all...by then the whole udaipur will be flooded with daadi...varsha...akshara and rajshri tears....only naitik can save the whole village and us from drowning from the flood