Kab Ayega Naitik?Where are you Naitik Beta?

-Maya- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
When will Naitik enter?we're all waiting like dulhans waiting for dulha or maa waiting for beta..no sign of Naitik its been a long time since the show started..did the creatives forget him or is the actor doing the role busy with some other work?too much of suspense makes things boring..we've all already seen him in the promos so what's the suspense about?
now we'll have to stand Nautanki Rajshri n Kantaan till the lead guy Naitik enters..but when will he enter?after 1 month or 1 year or maybe bees saal baad..i think all the kunwari ladkis watching the show will have a hubby n 2 kids by the time he enters😆Naitik luka chupi bahut hui samne aa jaana
Edited by maya2008 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
ROFL! Hilarious post! Totally cracked me up! 😆😆😆

Naitik beta??🤣

Yeah, we should all sing!

Aaja (is show ki) saanjh huyi
Humein show ki aur Akshara ki fikar
Aa jaa naa

😆😆

Jokes apart, they REALLY need to move this story forward now and bring him in.....This rona dhona is so OTT, annoying and pointless....Hopefully Naitik will be a cheerful guy!
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣i had the same question in my mind!!!!!!i hope the creatives didnt forgot the main actor...lol😆
CookMySock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lool
hahaha
you're a joker
apparently hes going to come in on the 40th episode or after
i worked out that the 40th episode will air on friday 6th march...sooo long

mickey722 thumbnail

no plzzz 6 march is qiute far.i cant take this rona dhona anymore😭

i want naitak
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
ohh maya
am so eagerly w8ing for him to enter
wanna see how they meet and what happens nxt will it be chat mangni pat bhyaah ka case or something else😉
poooohjjjazzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah..guys he should enter i cant see her cryin..
-Maya- thumbnail
6th march thats really far off..if the crying n drama continues i'd better stop watching the show for now n start watching again on 6th march
-*^vrda-*^ thumbnail
me neither can't wait 4 him.....deing 2 c him😔
amoli16 thumbnail
its high time they should bring in naitik. we have only seen him in promos and sbs and sbb videos. but i remember i read an article where rajan sir said his entry will be after 40 episodes..idk if yeh rista has reached above (or close) to 40 epi...does anyone know.?