Kitani Mohabbat Hai
Kitani Mohabbat Hai

India-Forums

DOTW - Arjun VS His hatred

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Hello Friends Tongue..I just wanted to hold a small discussion with all of you & get ur views on this..

Arjun has had bad experiences in his childhood , his mother left him, due to reasons which are still unknown to all of us..

But,

1.  Do you think, it is alright for him to show his hatred completely towards the gender of girls?or is it understandable?

2. What do you think , has drawn Arjun more closer to Arohi?
a] - Her Smart replies       (or)
b] - The silent treament she gives [when he behaves rudely & makes him feel bad]

3. Do you think, Arjun will start respecting Arohi out of the insecurity of losing her into Salil's hands?  or will he remain bossing her rudely?

Hope all of you take part & we have a great time discussing!Tongue  Coz topic is mainly for fun & sharing ur views & not a formality of any kind ..Will be waiting for all ur replies..

Edited by * Unnati * - 22 February 2009 at 9:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ria_h85-Imu.M-Cutydevil

Bugger IF-Sizzlerz
Bugger
Bugger

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Unnati *

Arjun has had bad experiences in his childhood , his mother left him, due to reason which are still unknown to all of us..

But,

1.  Do you think, it is right for him to show his hatred completely towards the gender of girls?or is it understandable? well i think its quite unreasonable ....he is a man ....if he is gud it doesnet mean every man on the earth is gud ...similarly if his motehr is wrong it doesent means evry woman is wrong and arohi will make him understand tht one day!!

b] - The silent treament she gives [when he behaves rudely & makes him feel bad] her patience ...she deals arjun's anger with her smile which irritates him and make him think more bout her

3. Do you think, Arjun will start respecting Arohi out of the insecurity of losing her into Salil's hands?  or will he remain bossing her rudely? i guess both ..he will b khatta meetha types for her ....kabhi neem neem kabhi shahad shahad ....remember LOL

Hope all of you take part & we have a great time discussing!Tongue  Coz topic is mainly for fun & sharing ur views & not a formality of any kind ..Will be waiting for all ur replies..
* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

Originally posted by * Unnati *

Arjun has had bad experiences in his childhood , his mother left him, due to reason which are still unknown to all of us..

But,

1.  Do you think, it is right for him to show his hatred completely towards the gender of girls?or is it understandable? well i think its quite unreasonable ....he is a man ....if he is gud it doesnet mean every man on the earth is gud ...similarly if his motehr is wrong it doesent means evry woman is wrong and arohi will make him understand tht one day!!

b] - The silent treament she gives [when he behaves rudely & makes him feel bad] her patience ...she deals arjun's anger with her smile which irritates him and make him think more bout her

3. Do you think, Arjun will start respecting Arohi out of the insecurity of losing her into Salil's hands?  or will he remain bossing her rudely? i guess both ..he will b khatta meetha types for her ....kabhi neem neem kabhi shahad shahad ....remember LOL

Khatta meeta types...I loved that description! LOLLOL

ria_h85 IF-Dazzler
ria_h85
ria_h85

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 11:57am | IP Logged
First of all this is a very nice topic Unnati...I will try to cover all aspects in my opinion.

Firstly, I believe that the attitude that Arjun has towards the female gender and the hatred he has had is truly justified. There are some strong reasons for that.: His mother left him before the age of 5 (the birthday diary showed that although i do not find the kid playing Arjun under 5 at all...but that is another discussion). In that tender age when you undergo a tragedy of this magnitude that your mother leaves you and than your father instead of justifying this act of his mother totally speaks against her, the child is bound to hate his mother first and than to generalize that to all women. How many times we see children around us doing that, you give them something new to eat which they dont like, they will stop tasting new things for sometime putting everything in that bracket of "its yucky". So that is how Arjun has been raised and his stance is justified to the T.

Arjun is attracted towrads Arohi....again very justifiable....She is apparently the first women to have entered his comfort zone in the whole of his life....He stayed away fromw women all his life and this time its his father who forcefully made Arohi is asosciate....he began with hatng her naturally but than the kind of girl Arohi is....she instead of running away terrified stayed confident and faught with the situations she was put into by Arjun....She challanged him and that made him notice her.....As we all know  that women are different from men, they are beautiful creatures and as Arjun has taken the path of understanding a women through Arohi's world he is bound to get attracted as well....inside he is still that afraid child whose mother left him and he has this need for getting attention....and that urge will pull him towards Arohi....

Finally, I believe he will retain his bosy attitude...maybe he will worsen....cuz again Arohi has again given a rise to the insecurities that he has in him of people leaving him....so maybe he goes slightly over the top this time with Arohi....

These are all my views....people can differ or agree....

Edited by riahasan85 - 20 February 2009 at 12:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riahasan85

Oh!!!..Hand down Ria to ur replies Shocked..u sound like a professional Psychologist!!..wat fantastic replies!!!.ClapClap.I was in awe while readin them!!!

First of all this is a very nice topic Unnati...I will try to cover all aspects in my opinion.

Firstly, I believe that the attitude that Arjun has towards the female gender and the hatred he has had is truly justified. There are some strong reasons for that.:

1. His mother left him before the age of 5 (the birthday diary showed that although i do not find the kid playing Arjun under 5 at all ROFL ROFL..but that is another discussion). In that tender age when you undergo a tragedy of this magnitude that your mother leaves you and than your father instead of justifying this act of his mother totally speaks against her, the child is bound to hate his mother first and than to generalize that to all women.
How many times we see children around us doing that, you give them something new to eat which they dont like, they will stop tasting new things for sometime putting everything in that bracket of "its yucky".- I completely agree..u've just brought it all out in such a logical manner!Clap ClapSo that is how Arjun has been raised and his stance is justified to the T.

2. Arjun is attracted towrads Arohi....again very justifiable....She is apparently the first women to have entered his comfort zone in the whole of his life....He stayed away fromw women all his life and this time its his father who forcefully made Arohi is asosciate....he began with hatng her naturally but than the kind of girl Arohi is....she instead of running away terrified stayed confident and faught with the situations she was put into by Arjun....She challanged him and that made him notice her.....As we all know  that women are different from men, they are beautiful creatures and as
Arjun has taken the path of understanding a women through Arohi's world he is bound to get attracted as well. -Im amazed!//I cudn't have agreed more with you!...inside he is still that afraid child whose mother left him and he has this need for getting attention....and that urge will pull him towards Arohi....

Finally, I believe he will retain his bosy attitude...maybe he will worsen....cuz again Arohi has again given a rise to the insecurities that he has in him of people leaving him
...- Oh u've made Arjun sound so adorable with his weakness pointed out in such a beautiful manner!.so maybe he goes slightly over the top this time with Arohi....

These are all my views....people can differ or agree....
       I just cudn't have agreed more!!..You got an amazing POV of perceiving things Ria!!ClapClap
ria_h85 IF-Dazzler
ria_h85
ria_h85

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
^hey thanks UnnatiEmbarrassed I am glad you liked my observations.....I loved reading through your comments! You have made me EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by riahasan85 - 20 February 2009 at 12:28pm
notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Amazing DOTW! Thanks for postin it! Will be a sticky sooon! * will edit it sooon * love uHug
-tanya- IF-Sizzlerz
-tanya-
-tanya-

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
1.  Do you think, it is alright for him to show his hatred completely towards the gender of girls?or is it understandable? 
Yes, because his father hasn't told him the truth about his mom. His mom is a good person, but for whatever reason he thinks she isnt. So in this case it is understandable..

*I can believe I am saying this..being a girlLOL 

b] - The silent treament she gives [when he behaves rudely & makes him feel bad]

I think its her smart replies. I think he sees a good person in Arohi somewhere, not like other girls..some other girlsLOL

3. Do you think, Arjun will start respecting Arohi out of the insecurity of losing her into Salil's hands?LOL  or will he remain bossing her rudely?

From so far, what they have shown..he will continue bossing her around like he does. I dont think he quite knows he has feelings for her yet. Since he has always hated women, but lets see what happens!!

ClapAwesome DOTW!!!LOL

Go to top