Chat Clubs

All About Love - Invite Only - CC #11 -Ck Msg Box (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

Meghzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Meghzz

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Karizzzzz....I wanna goooo to ur weddingggggggg!Tongue

Zaf...u callin me Di????????ROFL
u only put a comment for me and Kariz in d prev og askin why are we so bechain for marryin!ROFL

Veenzyyyyyyy...ROFLLLLLLLL!ROFL@ happy married lifeeee!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All About Love - Invite Only - CC #11 -Ck Msg Box (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mainu

Karizzzzz....I wanna goooo to ur weddingggggggg!Tongue
Veenzyyyyyyy...ROFLLLLLLLL!ROFL@ happy married lifeeee!..lollll... i knowww.. lolll.. we still laugh about it..
Meee tooo Karuuuu.. lolllll...

@All.. ck out my edited post in the previous page...

armaanilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

armaanilicious

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg07

Iv done full future planning (this was when there was no guy also lolllll)

• Wedding - it cant be one of those simple ones it has to be grand kisi bhale aadmi ne kaha tha....hum ek baar jeete hai ek baar marte hai shaadi bhi ek hi baar hoti hai LOLL..
  • DITTOOOOOOO karuuu.. i am the sameee way... and i did it all..the clothes .. jewellery .. all the festivities... i loveee weddings and even made dh go thru all the mantras and all for 5 hrs... even when he was constrantly bribing the priest.. and constantly taking smoke breaks.. LOL..my couz at one of the 'break' of dh came and stood by me for company and some arbit guests came and congratuated me and him.... 'happy wedding life' ROFLROFL LMAOOOOO That is the funniest thing iv heard

• Honeymoon - Nice Montecarlo and Monacco (i went ther and kept think what the hell am i doing with my parents!)awwwww.. how romantic... Monacco would do it... how about Spain... loveeee Spain.... lollll about parents...I havnt been to Spain but my im gonna eat up half my Dh's turnover thats for sure! ohh i have to go to Mexico also and be a pro at MP! LOL
  • Kids - Nivaan and Nayesha (cannot take the risk of Armaan cos il be the only mom who blushes sayin her own son's name) awwww.. beautifulll nameess.. awww... so what does KAM say about this...Kam suggested Nayesha *blushes*
Originally posted by P_Shal

• Wedding - it cant be one of those simple ones it has to be grand kisi bhale aadmi ne kaha tha....hum ek baar jeete hai ek baar marte hai shaadi bhi ek hi baar hoti hai LOLL...Mauhaaaaaaaaaa...We love that bhale aadmi too.......lolllllllllllll..(I love simple and intimate wedding though..Even if it's a grand, I want that closeness which sometimes we don't see in commericalized wedding)..Btw, I am coming to Bombay for your wedding.......lolllllllll Im inviting all of ul from now!! And ul better come imagine We'l go Ksg stalking in between shaadi jaye bhaad mein we have our priorities right LOLLLL

Originally posted by mainu

• Honeymoon - Nice Montecarlo and Monacco (i went ther and kept think what the hell am i doing with my parents!) goaaaa nahi jaaanaaaaa?Tongue TongueTongue Goa Sidey logo ko nahi le jaa sakt ...u need Guruji to Enjoy Goa to the fullest...im such a ideal wife hai na? LOLL

Edited by angel77 - 20 February 2009 at 10:55am

Meghzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Meghzz

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Veenzyyy...Id want d most elaborate weddin everrrrr....everything has to be lavish.......frm decor to clothes to jewellary to d whole ambience...and
 i need a richhhhhh guyyyyyyyyyy too!ROFL
bdw ur soo luckyy,....ur SIL loves and adores uuuuu...Thats a rare caseeeee!

Hii Niyaaaaa!School workk done?

zgerl

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 10:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Parachute.

IF-Sizzlerz

Parachute.

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 10:55am | IP Logged
ROFL Meghz, ya I actually managed to finish off my business hwk... so atleast something got done today ROFL

@KWK: Oh god RG one was horrible...Had to change the channel... Loved the SRK ones...He's hilarious...especially with Kajol.. Love them together :)

P_Shal

IF-Sizzlerz

P_Shal

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 10:55am | IP Logged
@Veenzi: We are two poor souls whose moving to India dream would never come true......lollllllllllllllllll....Ditto about all the rituals........ I did the same and poor dh couldn't even sit when he had to sit on the floor.........lolllllllllllllllllll...and at the end of day his eyes were RED like he just came out of firepit........lollllllllllllllllllll..

Here's funny story...dh's Gujarati is not that good and he always have trouble in India and he can't understand Hindi at all........so when our pandit was giving directions, I asked him to slow down since dh does not speak Gujarati well, so pandit started speaking Hindi and that was sooooooo hilarious..We all laughed and my cousin went to him and told him the guy who can't even speak Gujarati, do you think he understands your Hindi??....If that wasn't enough, dh started pulling his legs and told him he understands Sanskrit, so there goes Pandit again giving instructions in Sanskrit.......lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...

awwwwwww at your sil..Yeah, paying tution would be great.....lollllllllllllllllllll...

@Veenzi: awwwwwwwww at those caps.........LOVE MY BK and BMK too since I love you girls........The last one is just awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

@Karu: That would be perfect babe..Going after KSG while KAM wonders what happened??lollllllllllll

Edited by P_Shal - 20 February 2009 at 10:59am

armaanilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

armaanilicious

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Shalu - ROFFLLL @ ul harrassing the poor Pandit

Veenzi - What did Richard Gere Say in the interview that made u dislike him so much? I dont think i saw tat episode

Edited by angel77 - 20 February 2009 at 10:58am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top