Chat Clubs

All About Love - Invite Only - CC #11 -Ck Msg Box (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

P_Shal

IF-Sizzlerz

P_Shal

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 10:34am | IP Logged
@Karu: read your last post in last CC...Ditto about child marriage......They are not mentally prepared at all and all the sudden they are adults......and it's sooooooooo sad when you see girls becoming mothers at the age of 16 and 15........CryCry

@Zaf: Nothing is wrong but I have this huge extended family whom I love dearly and never ever wanted to move away from them.......and then India is just special..No other country would take that place in my heart and just that attachment that I didn't want to let go......

@Sanu: Yeap..It's easier to convince dads than moms........lollllllllllllllll...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All About Love - Invite Only - CC #11 -Ck Msg Box (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

armaanilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

armaanilicious

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg07

I think 10 years is wayyy to huge a gap.. u will not relate to each other.. like i said before.. the things that interest u will not interest him... as he has passed that stage..So think about it... it is going to be hard.. Ditto!

@Karu.. mine Arranged.. actually the families knew each other very well... my sil lovesssss me and totally wanted me to marry dh... and i was like whatever.. LOL.. and he was here in the US at that time.. so i was like no wayyyyyy.. i am not going to go there... lol.... but she insisted on me meeting him when he was there on hols and rest is history.. Awww!

Honeymoonnnn.. haaaaaiiiiii laaaaaaa.. don't even ask.. i had booked.. Goa.. Fort Aguada.. and dh cancelled it as he wanted to spend time with mumAngry... bless her love her.. but WTH!!! i was maha pissed and i stilll give him grief!!! LOLLLLLL
Noo wayy!! But abhi der nahi hui hai Tongue

Originally posted by P_Shal

@Karu: Mine was ARRANGED.......lollllllllllllllll...We knew each other but never thought I would marry him and move to US which was a major turn off for me.......I had this one req. that I do not want NRI.....lollllllllllllllllllll....but since our families knew each other and somehow dh won me over in just few meetings after everyone got serious about it and then some emotional speeches by my aunt about why where he lives shouldn't matter did it...........lollllllllllll..I still blame her that she is the reason I am not in India and blame dh that he didn't have to be sooooooooo smooth........lolllllllllllllllllllllll....
LOLL Urs and Vz story is soo similar
ROFFLL @ ur Aunt's RB

mother at 18??.......ughhhhh..That scares me when girls get married too soon......exactly!! Its child marriage yaa u may become an adult officially but mentally ur still a kid yaa ughh

@Hamzi: ENJOY YOUR LUNCH BABE.......

Originally posted by P_Shal

@Sanu: I would keep away from guys who are only career minded.......I want balance and would prefer to live in small apartment versus not see my husband for months......:(:(..
Again Ditto

@Karu: Did you ask about Honeymoon?? Dh came 4 months earlier before wedding and left for US just after a week..........ughhhhhhhhhhh...He forgot it was India and I couldn't go out on a month long trip with him before marriage.......lolllllllllllllll...Plus I had my midterms as I was in last year, so everything was rushed...........and he wanted to get married few days before Uttrayan which is the worst period and my mom would never ever let me marry during those days.......lolllllllllllllllllll Poor thing!! *hugs* LOL

@Veenzi: awwwwwwwwwwwwww...So, your sil must be pampering you......:)

Iv done full future planning (this was when there was no guy also lolllll)

• Wedding - it cant be one of those simple ones it has to be grand kisi bhale aadmi ne kaha tha....hum ek baar jeete hai ek baar marte hai shaadi bhi ek hi baar hoti hai so no chindigiri LOLL
  • Honeymoon - Nice Montecarlo and Monacco (i went ther and kept think what the hell am i doing with my parents!)
  • Kids - Nivaan and Nayesha (cannot take the risk of Armaan cos il be the only mom who blushes sayin her own son's name)

Edited by angel77 - 20 February 2009 at 10:39am

Parachute.

IF-Sizzlerz

Parachute.

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 10:35am | IP Logged

My my...how  much  do we talk?! 11 already?

P_Shal

IF-Sizzlerz

P_Shal

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel77

• Wedding - it cant be one of those simple ones it has to be grand kisi bhale aadmi ne kaha tha....hum ek baar jeete hai ek baar marte hai shaadi bhi ek hi baar hoti hai LOLL...Mauhaaaaaaaaaa...We love that bhale aadmi too.......lolllllllllllll..(I love simple and intimate wedding though..Even if it's a grand, I want that closeness which sometimes we don't see in commericalized wedding)..Btw, I am coming to Bombay for your wedding.......lolllllllll
  • Honeymoon - Nice Montecarlo and Monacco (i went ther and kept think what the hell am i doing with my parents!)..Niceeeeeee...Just think this way, your trip with your parents made you include those places in your plan....:)
  • Kids - Nivaan and Nayesha (cannot take the risk of Armaan cos il be the only mom who blushes sayin her own son's name)..ROFLLLLLLLLLLL..soooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Meghzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Meghzz

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Iv done full future planning (this was when there was no guy also lolllll)karishmaaaa..itni plaanin that too when KAM was nt there too! ur sooo cuteeeee!

Wedding - it cant be one of those simple ones it has to be grand kisi bhale aadmi ne kaha tha....hum ek baar jeete hai ek baar marte hai shaadi bhi ek hi baar hoti hai LOLL Ditto! wnv i get married be it some 20 yrs later i want a grand and lavish weddin toooo!lol @ ur KKHH line.... Honeymoon - Nice Montecarlo and Monacco (i went ther and kept think what the hell am i doing with my parents!) goaaaa nahi jaaanaaaaa?Tongue TongueTongue
  • Kids - Nivaan and Nayesha (cannot take the risk of Armaan cos il be the only mom who blushes sayin her own son's name)awwwwwwwww thats soooo sooo sweeeeeetttttttt! muahh!loveeeeee d namessss! ROFLLLLLLL @ why nt Armaan...LOL!LOL

Edited by mainu - 20 February 2009 at 10:44am

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 10:42am | IP Logged

• Wedding - it cant be one of those simple ones it has to be grand kisi bhale aadmi ne kaha tha....hum ek baar jeete hai ek baar marte hai shaadi bhi ek hi baar hoti hai LOLL..
  • DITTOOOOOOO karuuu.. i am the sameee way... and i did it all..the clothes .. jewellery .. all the festivities... i loveee weddings and even made dh go thru all the mantras and all for 5 hrs... even when he was constrantly bribing the priest.. and constantly taking smoke breaks.. LOL..my couz at one of the 'break' of dh came and stood by me for company and some arbit guests came and congratuated me and him.... 'happy wedding life' ROFLROFL

• Honeymoon - Nice Montecarlo and Monacco (i went ther and kept think what the hell am i doing with my parents!)awwwww.. how romantic... Monacco would do it... how about Spain... loveeee Spain.... lollll about parents...

• Kids - Nivaan and Nayesha (cannot take the risk of Armaan cos il be the only mom who blushes sayin her own son's name) awwww.. beautifulll nameess.. awww... so what does KAM say about this...
looks like u have planned step 1.. step 2.. LOLLLL.. .

@Shalu.. Karu.. ditto about getting married at 18... uuuufff.. a kid. .omggg.. and have to be a adult.. shudders...!!!

All.. keeping up to the comments.. u girls are going toooo fast.. LOL

EDIT:
@KWK.. they are showing the richard gere one... maann that was the most painful KwK ever... hate RG due to that..

@Karu... yaaa. Shalu and mine story seems the same... haina Shalu... and i think we are the two that will move to india in a heart beat... anytime.. and we are the ones that have absolutely no go on that .. LOLLLL... US for life!!!OuchEmbarrassed

@Meghuuuu.. u too.. elaborate wedding.. i think if i would have gotten married in times now... i would have done soooo much more...

@Shalu.. uuuuufff shal.. sil dotes on us.. her fave bro.. and babhi and calls the kiddos hers.. lollll... so i told her u have to pay for their college tutions... LOLLLL...

@Karuuuu.. working on the Goa trip.. but this time my eyes will be dhoonding for something else.. LOLLLLLL

@All.. ckout the BK and BMK pics....
Karu.. thanks for the caps.. the AR is choraooed from there....muuahhh... i put it in the archive section too..

Edited by dmg07 - 20 February 2009 at 10:50am

zgerl

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 10:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Parachute.

IF-Sizzlerz

Parachute.

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Haila Kariz...itni future ki planning? But I agree...my wedding would be grand too... atleast thats what I want...but you don't always get what you want na...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top