Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

My my...how  much  do we talk?! 11 already?

P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel77

Iv done full future planning (this was when there was no guy also lolllll)

• Wedding - it cant be one of those simple ones it has to be grand kisi bhale aadmi ne kaha tha....hum ek baar jeete hai ek baar marte hai shaadi bhi ek hi baar hoti hai LOLL...Mauhaaaaaaaaaa...We love that bhale aadmi too.......lolllllllllllll..(I love simple and intimate wedding though..Even if it's a grand, I want that closeness which sometimes we don't see in commericalized wedding)..Btw, I am coming to Bombay for your wedding.......lolllllllll
  • Honeymoon - Nice Montecarlo and Monacco (i went ther and kept think what the hell am i doing with my parents!)..Niceeeeeee...Just think this way, your trip with your parents made you include those places in your plan....:)
  • Kids - Nivaan and Nayesha (cannot take the risk of Armaan cos il be the only mom who blushes sayin her own son's name)..ROFLLLLLLLLLLL..soooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Meghzz thumbnail

Iv done full future planning (this was when there was no guy also lolllll)karishmaaaa..itni plaanin that too when KAM was nt there too! ur sooo cuteeeee!

Wedding - it cant be one of those simple ones it has to be grand kisi bhale aadmi ne kaha tha....hum ek baar jeete hai ek baar marte hai shaadi bhi ek hi baar hoti hai LOLL Ditto! wnv i get married be it some 20 yrs later i want a grand and lavish weddin toooo!lol @ ur KKHH line.... Honeymoon - Nice Montecarlo and Monacco (i went ther and kept think what the hell am i doing with my parents!) goaaaa nahi jaaanaaaaa?πŸ˜› πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
  • Kids - Nivaan and Nayesha (cannot take the risk of Armaan cos il be the only mom who blushes sayin her own son's name)awwwwwwwww thats soooo sooo sweeeeeetttttttt! muahh!loveeeeee d namessss! ROFLLLLLLL @ why nt Armaan...LOL!πŸ˜†

Edited by mainu - 15 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

• Wedding - it cant be one of those simple ones it has to be grand kisi bhale aadmi ne kaha tha....hum ek baar jeete hai ek baar marte hai shaadi bhi ek hi baar hoti hai LOLL..
  • DITTOOOOOOO karuuu.. i am the sameee way... and i did it all..the clothes .. jewellery .. all the festivities... i loveee weddings and even made dh go thru all the mantras and all for 5 hrs... even when he was constrantly bribing the priest.. and constantly taking smoke breaks.. LOL..my couz at one of the 'break' of dh came and stood by me for company and some arbit guests came and congratuated me and him.... 'happy wedding life' 🀣🀣

• Honeymoon - Nice Montecarlo and Monacco (i went ther and kept think what the hell am i doing with my parents!)awwwww.. how romantic... Monacco would do it... how about Spain... loveeee Spain.... lollll about parents...

• Kids - Nivaan and Nayesha (cannot take the risk of Armaan cos il be the only mom who blushes sayin her own son's name) awwww.. beautifulll nameess.. awww... so what does KAM say about this...
looks like u have planned step 1.. step 2.. LOLLLL.. .

@Shalu.. Karu.. ditto about getting married at 18... uuuufff.. a kid. .omggg.. and have to be a adult.. shudders...!!!

All.. keeping up to the comments.. u girls are going toooo fast.. LOL

EDIT:
@KWK.. they are showing the richard gere one... maann that was the most painful KwK ever... hate RG due to that..

@Karu... yaaa. Shalu and mine story seems the same... haina Shalu... and i think we are the two that will move to india in a heart beat... anytime.. and we are the ones that have absolutely no go on that .. LOLLLL... US for life!!!😳

@Meghuuuu.. u too.. elaborate wedding.. i think if i would have gotten married in times now... i would have done soooo much more...

@Shalu.. uuuuufff shal.. sil dotes on us.. her fave bro.. and babhi and calls the kiddos hers.. lollll... so i told her u have to pay for their college tutions... LOLLLL...

@Karuuuu.. working on the Goa trip.. but this time my eyes will be dhoonding for something else.. LOLLLLLL

@All.. ckout the BK and BMK pics....
Karu.. thanks for the caps.. the AR is choraooed from there....muuahhh... i put it in the archive section too..
Edited by dmg07 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by: mainu

Thnkuuuuuu soooooo much Veenzyyyyyyyy*hugs*

Ditto Sana on d 11th CC,....muahh!Rock on JB's.....!

@Sana..*hugs*Byee tk care..u'll come to FB na?and dun forget that PM..loll...muahh!Gudluckkk!

@Zaf...helooooooo.....Scuse meeeeeee! who  ever told u i wanna get married soon😲🀣 πŸ₯±
M d last person to get worried about marryin soon!
Nuthin will come before my carreer in my life no matter mw deeply m in love wid anyone in future!Period!πŸ˜ƒ

lollllll.....di i never yaar seriously i never said when did i said.that..πŸ˜•loll..
lol count me in gal my mom freaked out when i said i will get married only when im 35 hahaaa..
lol u sound like anjie me too yaar i wanna enjoy life to the fullest and focus on my career..

VEENZ

awww di ur marriage story so cute....ppl usually say arranged marriages last longer...is it true..
ROFFLLL ditto on what karishma said it is still not too late
theres still time take it as a break for you and DH..πŸ˜‰

SHAL

oh i noe di how to be separated from the things you love...*sigh* thats why im scared of marriages...cant bear separation...

NIYA

hey yar *hugs*.lol we are really rocking the CC today
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Haila Kariz...itni future ki planning? But I agree...my wedding would be grand too... atleast thats what I want...but you don't always get what you want na...
Meghzz thumbnail
Karizzzzz....I wanna goooo to ur weddingggggggg!πŸ˜›

Zaf...u callin me Di????????🀣
u only put a comment for me and Kariz in d prev og askin why are we so bechain for marryin!🀣

Veenzyyyyyyy...ROFLLLLLLLL!🀣@ happy married lifeeee!
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Karizzzzz....I wanna goooo to ur weddingggggggg!πŸ˜›

Veenzyyyyyyy...ROFLLLLLLLL!🀣@ happy married lifeeee!..lollll... i knowww.. lolll.. we still laugh about it..

Meee tooo Karuuuu.. lolllll...

@All.. ck out my edited post in the previous page...

armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dmg07

• Wedding - it cant be one of those simple ones it has to be grand kisi bhale aadmi ne kaha tha....hum ek baar jeete hai ek baar marte hai shaadi bhi ek hi baar hoti hai LOLL..
  • DITTOOOOOOO karuuu.. i am the sameee way... and i did it all..the clothes .. jewellery .. all the festivities... i loveee weddings and even made dh go thru all the mantras and all for 5 hrs... even when he was constrantly bribing the priest.. and constantly taking smoke breaks.. LOL..my couz at one of the 'break' of dh came and stood by me for company and some arbit guests came and congratuated me and him.... 'happy wedding life' 🀣🀣 LMAOOOOO That is the funniest thing iv heard

• Honeymoon - Nice Montecarlo and Monacco (i went ther and kept think what the hell am i doing with my parents!)awwwww.. how romantic... Monacco would do it... how about Spain... loveeee Spain.... lollll about parents...I havnt been to Spain but my im gonna eat up half my Dh's turnover thats for sure! ohh i have to go to Mexico also and be a pro at MP! πŸ˜†
  • Kids - Nivaan and Nayesha (cannot take the risk of Armaan cos il be the only mom who blushes sayin her own son's name) awwww.. beautifulll nameess.. awww... so what does KAM say about this...Kam suggested Nayesha *blushes*

Originally posted by: P_Shal

• Wedding - it cant be one of those simple ones it has to be grand kisi bhale aadmi ne kaha tha....hum ek baar jeete hai ek baar marte hai shaadi bhi ek hi baar hoti hai LOLL...Mauhaaaaaaaaaa...We love that bhale aadmi too.......lolllllllllllll..(I love simple and intimate wedding though..Even if it's a grand, I want that closeness which sometimes we don't see in commericalized wedding)..Btw, I am coming to Bombay for your wedding.......lolllllllll Im inviting all of ul from now!! And ul better come imagine We'l go Ksg stalking in between shaadi jaye bhaad mein we have our priorities right LOLLLL

• Honeymoon - Nice Montecarlo and Monacco (i went ther and kept think what the hell am i doing with my parents!) goaaaa nahi jaaanaaaaa?πŸ˜› πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Goa Sidey logo ko nahi le jaa sakt ...u need Guruji to Enjoy Goa to the fullest...im such a ideal wife hai na? LOLL

Edited by angel77 - 15 years ago
Meghzz thumbnail
Veenzyyy...Id want d most elaborate weddin everrrrr....everything has to be lavish.......frm decor to clothes to jewellary to d whole ambience...and
 i need a richhhhhh guyyyyyyyyyy too!🀣
bdw ur soo luckyy,....ur SIL loves and adores uuuuu...Thats a rare caseeeee!

Hii Niyaaaaa!School workk done?