Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Okay..so I really cant believe im saying this..Coz I loved dis show since beginning..Its slowly making me lose my intrest..Okay..so Ashara by mistake said..that she can make a singing career..and they rejected her..Does all dis exist even todays world? If ur daughter-in-law sings well, will you curse her? All dat is even better..Now Badi ma..keeps on crying and crying..and fills a swimming pool..now shes taken support of the bed..shes fainted..coz Sankri said..this all will happen if u teach ur daughter to sing? Now this is the serious limits..Im quitting the show till Naitik comes..that is their story-line..theyre love..after marriage..not all dis rona dhona..No offence to anybody..just my views.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Harshitipremeer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This is the limit.." in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mimarain

Goldie

mimarain

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 9:39am | IP Logged
i too agree.. i mean hello girls has some rights to have their dreams fulfills

mickey722

Groupbie

mickey722

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 9:56am | IP Logged
i totally agree.this is the limit and plus no sight of naitak yet and luks like he wont be entering next week too,there will be more rona dhona nthing else

-Maya-

-Maya-

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I think Naitik shud enter as soon as possible n they shud shift immediately to Naitik-Akshara's marriage enough of this rona dhona family..the story is of Akshara n Naitik not abt Akshara's queer family..espl Rajshri is the most annoying of the lot..they're behaving as if Akshara verbally abused Rithuraj but she just told that her frnds tell she sings well huh n why make a big deal if one proposal doesn't work..Rajshri cried cried n fell ill how funny

archup20

archup20

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I m a silent member of this forum, but could nt keep my silence seeing this melodrama i mean i think even the 60's-70's film's families were way too forward.......Angry Angry I loved the show in the beginning but now since last episodes its become tooooooo dramatic........ even my dadi ki dadi would nt agree to such ridiculus behavior n dialogues

Edited by archup20 - 20 February 2009 at 12:10pm

Nice_n_Naughty

IF-Dazzler

Nice_n_Naughty

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
seriously yaa... this is d limit... he rejected her bcoz she sings??? well she does'nt sing item songs... she just sings bhajan's n if she goes on stage 2 sing she'll run shying away...  n she jus said her frnds think she'll make gr8 career in singing.. oh gosh... gimmi a break...

kgh212121

Goldie

kgh212121

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
ridiculous, drives me crazy

are these people really so backward??

sana_ar

sana_ar

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

I agree with you guys completely. This really is ridiculous. Ok you dont want a singing bahu in the family i get that, but if Akhsara's family thought singing was soo bad they never would have encouraged her to begin with. And now just cause one family or guy doesnt want a singing wife or bahu then all of a sudden it is a bad quality??!!!!!

This is beyond ridiculous. And again for the millionth time as everybody else has already said-hjab rishta hua hi nahin to tootega kaise?!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top