Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Two new eternal lovers....Sin & Divya (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Suha_18

Goldie

Suha_18

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Hmm...this sounds quite ridiculous....but it sort of makes sense...well I don't know if I'm right...but do you guys remember when that baba said that if Sindoora dies...then either Amar or Divya will die too...this was after Amar regained his memory...remember?? So I suppose this is where this idea has come from??

I wonder how exactly SIndoora is planning to save the one she tries her best to kill??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Two new eternal lovers....Sin & Divya (Page 3)" in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Therusha_Pillay

IF-Dazzler

Therusha_Pillay

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
me2  maybe she'll turn postive, haha what a joke only in my dreams

loveisreal222

loveisreal222

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
its like giving your life in trust to your enemy. talk about keeping your friends close and your enemies closer!

titly

IF-Rockerz

titly

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A r y a n

This may be stupid but very entertaining at the same time. Its great to see Sin suffering like Divz Big smile I just couldnt stop laughing when Amar, Chandra and the doc came in and found Sin on the floor LOL HILARIOUS!!
BTW bro dnt u think that its the perfect place for her???????

gr8love

IF-Dazzler

gr8love

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Hilarious is a very mild word for this totally bizzaare idea.

The creatives have totally LOST IT NOW!!!! Whats it called when a creative person looses his/her creativity... that is what is happeneing to them that is why they are coming up with these  weird tracks!!!!!

titly

IF-Rockerz

titly

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
your every word r so true.....

-Gayathri-

Goldie

-Gayathri-

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Really its so funny and hilarious....LOLwhere on earth did the creatives find such a silly idea??Wackohaha  D's n Sin's deaths are interconnected! sounds very funny..but atleast she won't try to kill her anymore..hey Sin now that u know this leave Amar and Divya alone and mind your own business!!!Stern Smile

Therusha_Pillay

IF-Dazzler

Therusha_Pillay

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 3:01am | IP Logged
knowing her that will never happen...if she cant get rid of divs, she's going to try and kill amar and diya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top