Two new eternal lovers....Sin & Divya

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
LMAO!!! Guess what Guruji said today? Apparently Sindoora and Divya's 'death' are interconnected with each other. In order to kill Divya, Sindoora would have to die first. ๐Ÿ˜† In other words, Sindoora is protecting Divya right now. Sindoora ki jaan Divya mein hai!!! How romantic!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now can someone explain to me how on earth this happened?? We are taken to be right fools!! ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by *Reemz* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asma1 thumbnail
lol....dat sounds soo funi.and stupid..thses cretives na..they impossible lol
Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
That part actually gave me a headache....So if Sin dies how will she get a chance to kill Divya,will she be reincarnated too..thats the only way....
sdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wat!  Divya's death and the bhootni's are connected  .... wat rubbish! 

How in the first place did sindoora manage to meet up with the fake baba???????  

Siddhi_ thumbnail
This is really stupid.. And how is it possible!?
This is really stupid,couldn't d creatives think of something better...........I mean if evr in d future Amar or Divz kill Sindoora then Divz will also die????๐Ÿ˜•Ahhhhh...........but it'll b interesting 2 see how Sin will save Divz.
A r y a n thumbnail
Lol this is hilarious๐Ÿคฃ Here I was thinking Amar and Divz were janam janam ke saathi but no its Sin-Divya who are gonna live and die together ๐Ÿ˜ƒ How lovely! At least she wont try to kill her anymore. The creatives love to save their Sin, before it was that prediction about either DA dying after Sin's death and now Sin cant die once again because then Divz will die too.

Yes this is very illogical!
Nupa_SD thumbnail
I dont know how its possible or where the cretives got this bizzare idea. BUT I am so happy.........I hope Sindura will not try to kill her anymore...........Really its so funny!!๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by disha fan - 15 years ago
Mistyy thumbnail
LOl, now it makes complete sense why sindoora hates Amar/sagar this much...caz her janam janam ki saathi is taken away by him!

finally the real problem is revealed, Sindooa is a lesbian and wants Divya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
hot chilly thumbnail
WHAT?????????? thats so stupid and funny, how can this happen, u know what i can't stop laughing right now, but atleast now we know that sin is not gonna do anything to harm divya.