Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: darthdevidem

@nsminerva

sbs said it was rumor

now many things in the serial are pointing to that

I think the bus pratap got onto is gonna crash

@darthdevidem

Thanks for the reply.  what other things did u notice? yep, I was also thinking that the bus would crash. Let's see. .. I wonder if the groom's parents will survive the crash or not... and if they do, will they accept their grand child if any?..questions.. questions..😆😆😆
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The way they are showing Sugna's gauna...the young girls & boys too would surely love to get married even before attaining the minimum age of getting married....Everything is so fine, Haldi , Mehendi..so romantic talk between the bride & groom...so where's the problem getting married early???...

They should think about this...They should point out more negetive sides of child marriage...inspite of showing the gauna like a marriage in heaven
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Whatever they are showing is right. They are not spreading the wrong message. It has also been shown that if one writes her var's name in her mehndi, they will live happily married so basically what they are trying to portray is that such conceptions cannot change a person's fate.
london741 thumbnail

currently they are showing nothing wrong. but if after pratap dies, and dadisa blames phooli for htat then it will be  deff. a wrong message for rural people. As dadisa and other people will blame that because phooli came in house, sugna becamse wedow.

and people also will believe at some extent that , ya because phooli came, sugna became widow. And people in rural area will avoid calling widows in their function. As some of them alreayd do. So this willl be  a wrong message.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

people's faith in superstitions like these will remain as it is..but we're forgetting that it's not sugna's wedding..she is already  married to pratap..it's her gauna...yes it's a big thing too but sugna is already married..so sad they're gonna kill pratap bec. her story after marriage cud have developed well..

charu
sumedha thumbnail
no its not that they r showing how the arrival of widow at occasion is misinterpreted..take it positively.they r not spreading any wrong message....
plz dont take me wrong
miniki thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I agree. That's exactly what I've been thinking. Also, showing Sugna pregnant will show her father in bad light. People will say he should have had her gauna earlier. Hope they show Maasa reforming after all this. It seems Balika Vadhu is being regressive instead of progressive.
roshaaan thumbnail
i think they r trying to say that this thing is not rite everybody should prevent this .
this all is a big stupidity
london741 thumbnail
oh yes. I forgot about that also, that if they show sugna getting pregnant. People will think strongly that they should get that daughters married early otherwise they can get pregnant before gauna. 🤢 adn that will be bad for daughter and her family both. So I still dont understand the producer's motive behind all this.

ritiji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: london741

oh yes. I forgot about that also, that if they show sugna getting pregnant. People will think strongly that they should get that daughters married early otherwise they can get pregnant before gauna. 🤢 adn that will be bad for daughter and her family both. So I still dont understand the producer's motive behind all this.

It seems like they are gonna show all that.......its so sad.....i hope they will make up for it in a good way otherwise for me, they are spreading wrong message.......

I would have love see sugna getting pregnant right after gauna.......immature love story for being so young...........and she has to go thru all the trouble Gehna is going thru...but.....

well.....lets hope for the best.....