Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

OH MY GOD!!I can't beleive!

Harshitipremeer Goldie
Harshitipremeer
Harshitipremeer

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

I am new here.So i think no one know me here.Hmm back the the point.I was so shocked!!!I mean Akshara's fathers are gona fight just because they disagree to let their son to get married to her!!Its not that they left her in the mandap!They just reject and they are gona fight???Shocked

Waiting for your comments

Note:Sorry if this type of topics are already posted.

rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 7:33am | IP Logged
hey, welcome to the YRKKH forum!
and noooo he didnt say he was going to their house and fight ... he was mad because they didnt provide them with a reason for rejection. and it was just... sorry ur daughter isnt capable to be our daughterinlaw ... thats it.. n by fighting.. he meant questioning shankari tai not randomly visiting  rituraj's family in jaypur!

hope that helps
Reatta23 Groupbie
Reatta23
Reatta23

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 7:49am | IP Logged
hey i actuali get what ure saying! even i was shocked! they are blowing the rejection way outta proportion! its not like everyone has to love their daughter! i mean, the guys family do have the choice to say no. for them, if their daughter had said no, it would have been fine right? it just seems a lil too superficial and over the top. even the way the mother was acting when telling akshara! my mum was watching, and she was like, thats totally not how it actuali is! the 'no' or rejectinog could go both ways right? themum was acting like there's been some huge catastrophe!
Reatta23 Groupbie
Reatta23
Reatta23

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 7:50am | IP Logged
and all ppl who loved it, please dont get me wrong and start threatening to report and stuff. its an opinion. im not bashing any actor, character etc etc.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top